Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigar & Rashi?! (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hi Reem!  Welcome to the forum! 

On this show the CVs have a one track mind.  They can only focus on one story at a time.  For months now their main focus has been Kinjal and they can't seem to get their heads out of that story.

For a little while they tried to change Rashi's character by making her good but that didn't last very long before they went back to the same old story.

If the CVs where thinking (and that is giving them too much credit) they could have a number of parallel stories.  GoHam, Jigar/Rashi and could spend time developing all sorts of characters and relationships that are just being wasted.  

Thank you!

They really love Kinjal don't they..lol! I admit that the screenplay is interesting but I would have thought they would keep the lead couples in the limelight. 

Rashi shouldn't turn fully positive yet IMO. She brings spice to the story alongwith Kokila and its rare to see a female protagonist with grey shades. 

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Really?? I thought I've seen more scenes between Gopi and Ahem Tongue

BTW I didn't mean just screen time, I meant moving their progress. I know Rashi cares for Jigar but it'd be nice to see more of that.

welcome to the forum reemz.....

I was also a fan of Vishal during "Kasam Se"...not big but still loved him then.....and i can only say that CVs are under-utilizing his skills....he is far Better Actor than anyone else in the show but still what he is doing is just "running behind Rashi as Dumb and Fool...w/o getting hint that she is not at all interested in him"

there should be a better way to write his role as Jigar.....who tries to know whats the reason of Rashi's attitude......

and regarding scenes....yes there are many scnes of RaJi as compared to GoHam in past....but that too where Jigar is all lovey dovey or trying to show his love but everytime she is just bursts his bubble............but recently i can say for last 4-5 weeks that too not shown....only Kinjal Ki Kalakaari  is main Motto of CVs....

Thank you!! Definitely Vishal is the best male actor BY FAR. Out of the women, I'd give Rucha (I just love her portrayal as Rashi) and the actress playing Koki the crown for the best female actors. 

Jigar's character is really sweet but there have been so many episodes without him or where he comes for a scene or two. Give him more to do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

connectedhearts Senior Member
connectedhearts
connectedhearts

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i love jigar and Rashi
they are so cute
miss their scenes before marriage though

Go to top