Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 (Page 70)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

hey guys..HugHug

i am back with update....this time early i know....ROFL
but i had written it so thought of posting it......
and thanks a lot for all your comments...
they really mean a lot to meSmile
pls keep commenting and pressing the like tab like thisEmbarrassed

ok no more bakwaas
scroll down for the next part

Edited by vampire_girl - 08 March 2011 at 10:23am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009alishaL786cutiepie12itzMYattitudethousandmileskirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincess-Samira-dynamic_dolldrfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer.PINK.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
part-12

nupur was continuosly lookng at the ceiling...she was thiniking something or may be not..whi knows?...but still she was quiet like neverr before..her mother had tried many taimes to talk to her but she is bheaving like a stubborn child who doesnt want to listen anything except want to do what her mind is telling her to do..though at present her mind is blank...
suddenly she closed her eyes and remembered the time when she hugged mayank..automaticly a smile crept on her lovly face...she opend her eyes instantly and remembered dia's word..."kya mujhe sachme??..."...she knew the answer but she wasnt sure..this was a new feeling to her..how can she love him..he was suppose to be her friend..but no one can dny the truth for too long..she again closed her eyes and asked her heart ...and the moment she recived her hearts answered she opend her eyes..some tears fell from her eyes...she was happy yes she was in love and she knew it...a beautiful smile played on her lips..."i love you mayank..i love you"...she said closing her eyes and feeling those words...she was feeling blessed to be in love with such a person ...whom has a golden herat..she respect him as much as she loves him...the care, the love, the friendship she wanted from a life parthner she found all that in mayank...
she hid her face in the pillow and blushed..."mujhe payar hogeya hai..mujhe mayank se payar hogeya hai"...she said in a loud voice....it was the best day of her life...finaly nupur bhushan knew what she wanted..

mayank was atanding near the window pane...he was feeling really guilty
because of gunjan he had to break the promise he had given to samrat..he was angry with gunjan...if she woulnt have given him her "kasam"..then all this wouldnt have happened...he was angry with everyone..he was angry on himself...he wasnt feeling well..he was helpless...suddenly he felt someone's hand in his shoulder..he turned around to see samrat.."bhai!"...he wanted to hug him but stopped as he knew..samrat in now no more like before..thier relation has changed.."bhai i am sorry uo .."..but before he could complete.."mujhe maaf kar do mayank"....the sentece shocked mayak to the core..he was surely ecpecting something else..but this.."bhai mai samjha nahi"..."mujhe chahsmish ne sab bata diya"...shock after shock...mayank was feelling as if he will kill gunjan..she had promised him that she will never tell this to anyone ..and here she told all this to samrat..."bhai app"..he was not sure how to react...he never wanted anyone to know all this.."mayank mai nahi janta mai kaise tum se mafi mangu...maine humesha socha ki maine tumhe aur adhi ko ek hi samjha par shayed nahi...adhi ke liye maine tum se itni badi kurbani mangi..aur tum..mayank tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha..tumne ek bar mujhe bataya to hota"..mayank lowered his eyes.."bhai uo bas ek attaraction tha, bachpan ka bachpana..aisa kuch nahi hai..ab uo sab kuch nahi hai"..he said all this but only he knew how much pain he got saying all this...ofcourse it wasnt true..he loved her truly.."bas karo mayank..ab aur jhoot mat bolo"..samrat said with care and love.."mai adhi se baat karunga..tumhe tumhara pyar jarur milega.."..he said with geniunely.."nahi.!!!"...mayank almost shouted..samrat looked at him in shock.."bhai ap aisa kuch nahi karoge..uo..i mean nupur mujhse pyar nahi karti..uo meri dots hai..mujhse meri dost mat chino bhai".."par mayank..."..."nahi bhai..maine use dost ke rup mein paya hai..aur use dost hi rehne do..warna mai uo bhi kho dunga"..he said with voice chocking in his throat.."are you sure uo tumse pyar nahi karti?"..he said a bit laugingly..."haan"...he siad but he himself was cofuse..."thik hai..jaisa tum kaho"..samrat said but he knew soon this were goig to be better for both mayank and nupur and also for adhiraj..

"bhoooo".......nupur shouted near dia's ear.."aaaaahhhh"..she shouted and got up ..seeing her expression nupur started laughing..firstly dia was angry but seeing her lauging like this she too smilled.."kya baat aaj bohot khush dikahi de rahi hai?..aur itne din baad meri yaad kaise ayi?"...nupu stopped lauging and hugged her tight.."i am sorry dia..i am really sorry"..she said like a 4 years old baby.."arey par kyun?...she said being shocked..nupur lowered her eyes..."tu shai thi dia"...it took some time for dia to understand what nupur was trying to say..but soon she understood.."what.???!!!..i mean tu..matlam mai sahi thi..matlab tujhe payar hogeya hai na..u r in love with mayank???!!!"..she was bheaving as if it was the biggest happiness of her life...nupur lowered her head..whic meant dia was right.."OMG nupur..!!!...i am so happy..gosh"..she hold nupur ny shoulder and twirlled her around..."oh god dia..!!!"...she stopped and hugged her tight..."i am so happy for you yaar"..."mai bhi.."..nupur said breaking the hug..."par kya mayank bhi mujhse.."..she was cnfused..."arey haan yaar uo to tujhse kab se pyar karta hai"..dia said out of the blue.."what?!!..nupur asked her being confused..."nahi mera matlab tha ki uo ..i mean uo teri kitni help karta hai..aise hi thodi karta hoga...uo..uo jarur tujhse payar karta hai"..she said with a relife..nupur smilled at her words.."i hope so"..

"what is your problem gunja?"....mayank shouted but he was shocked to see gunjan not responding at all.."tum sun rahi ho?..mai tumse kuch puch raha hu damn it..!!!..."just shut up..!!!"....it was gunjan's turn to shout..mayank was numb.."dont over react mayank...what do you thik of yourself haan..!!! tum jo kahoge wahi hoga..no ways..tum apni life ke saath khel sakte ho par nupur ki nahi..arey tum andhe ho kya..dekhai nahi deraha hai tum ki uo tumse pyar karne lagi hai"...mayank turned around.."aur tum koi film ke hero nhai ho jo is tarah ke mahaan kaam kartey raho..itna mahaan banne ka shok hai na to jao aur khelo apni aur nupur ki zindagi ke saath"....she finished all this a took a deep breath..she cared for him..and wanted him to be happy.."par tumne bhai ko kyun bataya"...he said being irritated .."kyun ki uo tumhe galat samajh raha tha"......she said still maintaning her angry tone..."to samajhne diya hota..kya farad par jata..jab mujhe koi problem nahi thi to tumhe kya jarurat thi yea sab karne ki???!!!..he said trying to calm his anger..."bas mayank.!!...mujhe koi shok nahi hai tumhari life me interfare karne ki...tumhe bohot shok hai na kurabni dane ka...mahan banne ka..to bano...tumhare dil me jo aye tum karo..i just dont care.!!!....par ek baat yaad rakho tu,,..yea sab jo tum karrahe ho naiise kisi ka bhala nahi hone wala balki tum tin tin zindagi barbad karrahe ho"....she said and left.."gunjan meri baat to...but before he could say anything gunjan was gone....mayank ran his hand through his hais..."yea sab galat ho raha hai..i need to stop all this..i really need to"....

"mujhe tumse milna hai"....nupur said as if it was a order.."par nupur mujhe kuch kaam hai"......he said trying to give some excuse...."maine kahan na mujhe tumse milna hai matlab milna hai"..."par...but before he could say anything nupur interuppted...."mujhe kuch nahi sunna ...tumhe jo bhi kaam hai uo tum badme karlena...abhi pehle mujshe milo...baki batein hum milke kareinge"....she said ..."par aisi kaunsi baat hai jo phone par nahi hosakti?"..."kuch khas baat karni hai"......she said feeling shy....mayank could sense what she wanted to say..."kya khaas baat?".....he said suspiciously...."phone par nahi..mai milkehi bataungi...thik hai?"......"hmm i am coming"....."haan dair mat karna".....she said desparately.....

"i love you samrat"......gunjan said higging samrat from behind..."kya baat hai aaj to tumhe mujh per bada pyar araha hai..."isliye kyun ki finaly tumne sachai janli aur manli".....he broke the hug and faced her..."i love you too..and thanks ki tumne mujhe bataya warna mai ...mai shayed bohot bari galti kardeta"...he said feeling guilty..."samrat..mayank aisa kyun hai?..uo khud ke ware me kyun nahi soch sakta..why cant he be selfish?".....she said..samrat launged at her complains.."uo aisa hi hai chashmish..tum fikar mat karo sab thim hojayega...bohot jald use ehsaas hoga aur uo apni galti sudhar lega".....he said assuring her..."i hope so"...she said with a smile..."waise bohot din hogayen na hum kahin bahar nahi gayen"....gunjan said like a child complaining her mother..."hmm yea to hai..bohot dino se mai apni chsshmish ko time hi nahi de raha"....he said realizing ho
is mistake..."to aaj raat dinner pakka?"...she asked excitely.."bilkul pakka"...samrat said in the same tone....."par pehle mujhe kuch chahiye"....he said mischeviously....gunjan blushed and hit him palyfully..."kuch nahi milega apko mr samrat".......she said showing fake anger...."acha to dinner cancel"...he said turning around.."how mean.!!"...and they hugged each other...after a long time they spent a little moment together...

"nupur i said na i am sorry ki mai bina bataye chala geya"......mayank said irritatingly..he's been saying sorry since a long time but nupur was nupur.."nahi!! tum kyun gaye the??....uo batao....kya jarurat thi jane ki..aur ek phone karke bata date to kaunsa pahar tut parta".....she shouted but stopped as she realized that she was in a coffe shop and other people were looking at them..."nupur hum public place mein hain"...mayank said in a slow voice..."wahi to..mai to bhul hi gayi thi"...she cutely said..mayank smiled at her...this girl is crazy...and she's soon going to be her bhabhi...life is playing a good game...she saw him smilling at changed her expresion.."tumhari hi galti hai".....she accused him.."arey ab maine kya kiya...chilla to tum rahi thi na?"......he said controlling his laughter..."oh yes! sari galti to meri hai na tumne to kuch kiya hi nahi tum to bilkul be kasur ho hai na?"...she said scrasticly...."exactly..!! ab ayi baat tumhari samajh me"....he said adding fuel to the fire..."just shut up mayank...mujhe aur gusaa mat dilao"...she said pointing her index finger at him.."aww mai to dar geya"...he started launging...nupur wanted to be angry but she also started lauging with him....life is not that bad, with you..infact its good, very good...

"pagal log"....adhiraj said from a little distance..."inhe abhi tak samah nahi aya?"...he said in amusment...."yaar mujhe lagta tha mai ek akelahi buddhu hun..par yea to mujhse bhi bade busshu nikle".........he laughed in his mind....suddenly something strucked in his mind.."lets have some fun adhi..come on..!!"..he said and rushed towards them

"hey guys!"...adhiraj said taking a seat besinde nupur...nupur and mayank both were shocked to see adhi...they didnt expect him to be here...and he saw them like this..lauging together..that was a surprise for both..."adhiraj tum ihan?".....nupur said...all her smile turned into disapponitment..."kyun koi problem hai mere ihan ane se..to mai chala jaun?"....he said...."arey nahi adhi kaisi baat karraha hai..uo mai jane se pehle nupur se mila nahi tha na isiliye usse."...he tried to give some excuse..."to itna explain kyun karraha yaar..maine thodi na kaha tu nupur ke saath date par aya hai"...and started laughing....but stopped seeing the uncomfortable expresion on mayank and nupur's face..."i was just joking guys...come on!"....the atmophire filled with akwardness....to break the akwardness mayank spoke..."kuch order karein?"....."sure yaar"...adhi said..."umm..waiter".......and they gave thire odrer....

nupur was quiet angry on adhiraj...she wanted to tell mayank her feelings...but he came suddenly and spoilt her plans...her was anger was visable in her face....."nupur lagta hai mere guest apperance se tumhe kuch khas khushi nahi hui?"...he said a bit tauntingly.."umm...nahi..nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai"......mayank was a silent watcher...he was thankful to adhiraj..he was in mood to hera nupur's confession..which by the way he knew....."waise mayank tu achanak chala geya aur achanak wapas ageya?"adhira spoke out of the blue...."haan kya?"......he was not sure what to answer..."waise sheena ne tujhe kafi miss kiya"...he said mischeviously keeping eye on nupur...and seeing nupur's expression he smilled in his mind....."sheena ne?"......and here adhiraj was fully successful in his evil intentions......"haan sheena..arey party wali...uo to mayank par fultoo fida hai".he said innocently....nupur angryly glared at mayank.."tumne mujhe bataya nahi mayank?"......she said scrasticly...."aisa kuch nahi hai..uo meri dost hai"......he said defending himself...."arey nahi nahi.....us din tu mujhse keh raha tha na...she's special to you"....."what?!!!"..both maynak and nupur said together....nupur glared at mayank as if saying.."mai tumhe nahi chorungi".....mayank nooded his hair in no as if he was saying.."maine kuch nahi kiya".....and adhiraj..well..he was enjoying the beautiful drama which was going infront of his eyes....."ok guys ab mai chalta hun..you guys talk ok..mujhe kuch kaam hai"..adhiraj said and left with a victorious smile....."come on nups...this time kehi do"....he said in his mind and left for his important work which was by the way nothing....

"mayank tumne mujhe bataya nahi?"......nupur said with no emtions in her voice while looking outside from the car's window...."kya bata ta nupur...agar aisa kuch hota tab batata na...adhi mazak karraha tha"......he said feeling helpless...he was trying to make her understand but nupur was no way trying to understand...."sach bol rahe ho?"..she asked as if all her world lies in his only answer....he directly looked in her eyes..."you think i am lying?".....nupur could easily see through his eyes..no he can never lie to her....she smilled broadly and nooded in negetive...mayank also  smiled seeing her smile.."tum bhi na nupur..kya kya soch leti ho"......he shook his head in disbelief....."waise ek baat puchun?".....she asked hesitantly...."hmm pucho"......"tum kisis se pyar kartey ho na?"....she asked trying look in his eyes....mayank was shocked  with her question...."tum kya puch rahi ho nupur?".....he said tryng to divert her attention..."batao na mayank..koi hai na,,jisse tum pyar karte ho?......nupur was nupur..she wasnt readyto let it go so easily...."haan hai.!!".....mayank said finally.."kaun?"...she instantly asked....."ek ladki".....he said giggling...."uff!! uo to mujhe bhi pata hai..par uska naam kya hai?".....she said being desparate......"kya karogi jankar?".....he asked painfully..."aisa kyun keh rahe ho?".....she said confused...."kyun ki jisse mai pyar karta hun uo meri nahi hosakti".....he said controlling his emotions...."kyun?"..."bas aise hi..samajh lo uo meri kismat mein nahi"......he said sadly......"par kyun mayank.pls tell me".......mayank stopped the car and  looked at her with tears in his eyes....and said..."uo kisi aur ki hai nupur....mai chahkar bhi use pa nahi sakta...aur ..aur sabse badi baat yea hai ki uo mujhse pyar nahi karti"..he said and looked at the other side..."aur agar uo bhi tumse pyar karti ho to?"...she asked.......he looked at her and smilled..."mai uske layek nahi nupur....uo to asmaan ki pari hai".....he said truly..."nahi mayank.uo ladki badnaseeb hogi jo tumhe na paa sake..tum ek bohot ache insaan ho..par ek salah dun?...."kya?..."tum jisse bhi payar kartey ho keh do..bas ek mauka dekar dekho...shayed sab thik hojaye"...she said hoping she's the girl....mayank smilled and nooded."kosish karunga"......"good!".....she smilled and opend the car's door..."chalti hun....par ek baar sochna jarur"...."jarur madam"....e said in mocking tone...."byyee"......byee

phew.......this is a long part isnt it?LOL.come on guys ab maine bada update diya hai comment bhi bada milna chahiye mujheEmbarrassed...warna mai katti hojaungi sabseOuch....pls press the like tab if you liked it and pls do commentTongue

Edited by vampire_girl - 08 March 2011 at 10:22am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25krish_artimangalorianmayur247-Aiza-tukun2009alishaL786mona-bgshria19Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12c00l_girlmayurg2010mayur-ki-diwanianju011prachi06kirti123itzMYattitudecrazymayuriangopi06kheya-mayurXx_fehmida_xXDhanakZdrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya--Wings-of-Fire-smiley-sariska_mnartilove.mayurarti.SilentPrincess-Samira-sreevijayan-afsha-dynamic_doll-DreamzGirl-.PINK.annie07Silent.Dreamer--Loser--

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yayyyyy me firstParty

uff... what an update u vampireTongueLOL
plzz plzz plzzz let Mayank realize dat Nupur also loves himOuch
ab koi twist mat lana 
plzzzzzOuch

thnx for de pmHug

Edited by jiya_angel - 08 March 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

--Loser-- IF-Achieverz
--Loser--
--Loser--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

ye lo bhara coment

TUSKDROFL

_TheJoker-

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
fantastic updaye i soooo loved it hope mayank confess to nupur plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_TheJoker-

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
loved the update soooooooooo much dear..............

_TheJoker-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Tasfia

sis beautiful updateHugHug

but i was waiting for Mayur confessionDisapproveDisapprove

i thought Nupur would tell her..but noDisapprove

when we get Mayur confession?

update soon