Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 (Page 27)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti123

wow beautifully written
liked the new twist
continue soonSmile
thanks for the pm
hey thanks a ton
glad you liked itTongue
Originally posted by mona-bg

awesome part dear
plzzz update soon

hey thanks mona
and yes will update soon

Originally posted by ginny09

superbbbbbbbbbbb part
great 
sajan , mayur , majan bond just mind blowing 
bas ab thoda sa sanu n mayur love aur :D
hey ginny
thanks yaar..glad u liked itBig smile

mona-bg Senior Member
mona-bg
mona-bg

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
uuuooowwwww ware is update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_4ever

nice one

i guess mayank loves nupur already

cont soon

hey thank you so much dear
and also thanks for the guessing...LOL
keep guessing like this...Wink

Originally posted by love.mayurarti

mindblowing update
wats the secret dat mayank hiding.....
cont soon
hey thank you so much.....
well you need wait for sometime to know the secret....LOL
anyways thanks a tonTongue

love.mayurarti

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

oki im back

actually sorry ..office mein read kiya tha...so cant comment

yaar...u r such an awesum writer.Clap...gr8..the twist is gr8....i felt so much pain...i hope wht v all r guesing is right

n  i love the car conversation between the trio...cool update dear

luv ya
fiza
hey fiza apiHug
thank you so much aww.....you liked my writingEmbarrassed....i am happy to hera that from as you yourself is such a great writerTongue...and i dont know what you all are hoping about the twist....mujhe batana jarur okROFL
thanks again........
muahhhhhBig smile

drfizaahmed

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Part 5 comment edited pg 21

Part 6

so mayank loves nupur...right because i think gunjan knows about it or i''m just reading too deep into things. Nupur with adi is okay though i don't love them....i feel nupur goes perfectly with mayank only and that adi is just a roadblock in their path towards each other...or maybe he would teach them something about their own feelings.

i want MN together and that too veryyyyyyyyyy soon please..fia jaani
otherwise beautiful update, you really have a way with your words.

Sajjal
hey saj.......Hug
thank you so much for your comment.it truly means a lot to me...you know what you are the first one who thiks nuur with adi is ok..LOL...and you are a genius.you guessed something that no one could...so congratz!....
thank you so much again......Big smile

thousandmiles

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Tasfiiiiiiiiiiii

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what a twist.................

so maynk already loves nups and gunjan knows abt it................

wah wah wah i loved this new twist.

ALLAH bachiyese ei dushto Adi tar haat theke
shono i wanna c mayur together- any how and at any cost
taratari koro bujhla???
beshi deri koro na

hey fari apu
thank you so much...

actually i dont know whom mayank loves....
i think it would be better if you ask him.....LOL
thanks again.....
ar haan ami tarari korbo adi r nupur er biye er jonno.thik ase naWink
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hello guysCool
i am again back with a update.....ok nothing newLOL....
thanks a lot for your comments.....
this time i have replied to everyone's comment.....do check in interested...

ok guys i dont know wht you all are thinking that mayank already loves nupurConfused...and its longer than usualTongue
guys....come on try to think something innovative ....Wink...something newLOL
ok i know bakwaas bohot lambi hogayi.....

pls scroll down for the next part....

Edited by tasfia123 - 30 January 2011 at 5:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anishalakhani78itzMYattitudethousandmiles-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnarti-desiresoul--CreativeSoul-dynamic_doll--Mahima--.PINK.Silent.DreamerLeve

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

part-7

life was taking a good turn....for nupur....she was feeling happy...she was now some where comfortable with adhi....but only as friend....she was still confuse....adhi was good but very different from her and his point of view was different from hers... two week passed like this....nupur used to meet adhi..many times mayank was there with them..nupur was comfortable with adhi...but one thing was a big change in this two week...nupur's frindship with mayank......yes .....nupur was now friend with mayank.....she herself didnt know why she felt so close to him.....she wanted him....his support and his encouragement...she started smilling alone remembering mayank's past jokes...he was really nice and very free also...but his eyes..something disturbed him....nupur thought......more than adhi nupur called mayank....mayank never called her......she used to call him....mayank always solved her problems.......she was unknown to the fact...but...somewhere she was getting depended on him

n-mayank mujhe apni dress leni hai...tum mere sath chal rahe ho ok....she said ordering him
m-par nupur mujhe bohot jaruri kaam hai...sachi.....
n-mujhe kuch nahi sunna tum chahl rahe ho...i am waiting..she said being stubborn
m-tum adhi ke saath jao na.....he said giving her option
n-he's busy ..maine pucha tha....ab batao tum chahl rahe ho ya nahi...she said being a bit angry.....
m-koi choice hai mere paas....a raha hun..he said smilling
n-hmm....good..i am waiting....dont be late...

n-mayank pls batao na ..tumhari koi GF hai.....
m-oh god !nupur no....aur kitni baar kahun......nahi hai baba......nahi hai....
n-jhoot to nahi bol rahe na..she said still not believing
m-nupur!!!!!!!
n-ok baba sorry soory....aur nahi puch ti......
a-aur waise bi mayank aur girl frnd....naah!!!! suit nahi karta.....saying this nupur and adhiraj both broke into laughter......
m-shut up you both.....
a-acha baba chal sorry.....ab ladkiyon jaise ruth mat.....

n-aahhh!!!!!!!!......dhire mayank.....mujhe lagi hai......thoda aram se karo na...
a-kisne kaha tha....dance classs join karne ko ......adhiraj was sitting on the couch while mayank was dressing her wounds.....
n-adhiraj!...stop irritating me...aah!!!....mayank tum dhire nahi kar saktey....
m-gosh nupur dhire hi to karrahun ..aur tum backo ke jaise chillao mat.....
adhiraj broke into laughter....while nupur cast a angry glare to him...

many moments like this increased the closeness between them.....and nupur was being depended on mayank.....she also caught up with adhiraj well....she became friendly with him too...but she was more friendly with mayank as if she had every right on him....

mayank tum bhi chalo na humare saath....pls...nupur said pleadingly.....no nupur ...how can i come every time with you...acha nahi lagta na...he said trying to avoid more conversation with her...no mayank i dont want to listen anything.....mai party me akele nahi jane wali....agar tum nahi aoge to....she said trying to find some reason...to?...he said in a teasing tone....haan to mai bhi nahi jaungi...she said with a relifef on her face.she knew now he cant refuse......not fair nupur....humesha aise nahi chalega...is bar mai nahi anewala...he said complaining her....par mai akele kya karungi..?.she said like 4 years baby...par tum akeli nahi ho.adhi hai tumhare saath...aur hur baar mai nahi ho sakta tumhare saath nupur......he said and cut the call.......

he rested his back on the couch....tum kyun nahi samajhti nupur....kyun?......yea galat hai..tum mujh pae depend horahi ho....aur yea sahi nahi hai...tumhe khud adjust karna sikhna hoga......you need to accept adhi and his life style....mai tumhari madad nahi kar sakta nupur...nahi karsakta.....he said to himslf...something was going wrong and he understood this.....

nupur was not pleased the way mayank cut the call....samajhta kya hai khudko...mai uske bina kuch nahi kar sakti?.ab kabhi usko kahin jane ke liye nahi kahungi...she threw the phone on her bed....she was angry..why?...no answer....true he was right..it was becoming nupur's habit now...whenever adhiraj tell her to go with him, she always dragged mayank with them, it was good that adhiraj was open minded.if there was someone else he surely wouldnt have approved this....

mayank realized his rudeness...shayed maine kuch jyada hi keh diya....he thought...he tried to call her but she didnt answer....shayed naraz hogayi....koi baat nahi mai use party me sorry boldunga..yes how can he refuse her request....no he cant...he want but he cant....[tasfia thinks....or he doesnt want]...he got up and was about to leave when he saw gunjan standing there with a evil smile on her face....he understood her intentions.so he decided to ignore,...but gunjan was gunjan....
so mr sharam.....kya huya..?..she said a bit taungtingly.....what do you want to say gunjan?..he said searching for a suit for the party...kya huya?...she said teasingly....gunjan.stop irritaing me...abhi jaao mujhe party ke liye late horaha hai...he said trying to avoid further talking with her.....kyun jarahe ho...?.he turned around....matlab?...he actually didnt understood her meaning.....matlab kya jarurat hai jane ki...adhi aur nupur ko AKELE time spend kar ne do..she said stressing the word akele more.....mayank closed his eyes to calm himself.....gunjan.....i beg of you...pls stop all this.....he said almost begging to her...gunjan smilled a bit.....ok mayank i will....balki i have.....aaj se us bareme koi baat nahi hogi...par mai bhi dekhti hun kab tak...kyun ki mujhe yakeen hai...tumhe bohot jald apni galti ka ehsaas hoga.....saying this she left...leaving a confuse mayank.....was gunjan right?..no...he is doing right.yes....after a bit more fighting with himself he got ready for the party.....

nupur didnt recived mayank's call.....she wanted but her ego stopped her..she kept glancing her phone....should i call him?..she thought....no i wont...galti uski thi...he shoud call...her ego said....par usne kiya to tha na.....she said justifying him to her ego...to kya hua....usne tujhse kistarah baat ki thi?....bhool gayi kya?,.....her ego replied.....par shayed uo pareshan hoga....she again said....par war kuch nahi....ab ready ho ja...finally her ego won the battle.....
nahi galti uski hai....aur mai usse baat nahi karne wali....kabhi nahi...she said to herself, took a deep breath and went to get ready......

after getting ready mayank came adhi's room....you're ready?....he asked him..hmm...waise tu to nahi janewala tha na?.he said looking at the mirror and setting his tie.....haan uo sheena ka phone aya tha....usne request ki to maine....he said trying to convince adhi...hey dont tell me u an sheena?.......he said teasing him....nooo...how can you even think so....i hate her....he said as if it was a matter of fact...acha?...phir uski request kyun suni?.....he said in a teasing way...yaar bas aise hi....aur tujhe pata hai mujhe aisi ladkiyan nahi pasand.....he said taking a seat in the bed....haan i know ....adhi also sat beside him....tjhe to...(pause) nupur jaisi ladki pasand hai nahi?.....mayank instantly looked at him...there were quetioning looks on his face....adhi lifted his eye brows...nahi aisi....but before he could complete adiraj broke into laughter....mazak tha yaar...tu to srious hogaya.....mayank took a deep breath....chal chaltein hain...samrat bhai aur bhabhi bhi jarahen hain....he said normally....mayank got up in shocked...gunjan bhi?...he said shocked...bhabhi kahana maine..to ofcourse uo bhi jarahin hain....shit!..mayank said in his mind..he could sense gunjan's plan...she did this delibarately.....chal ab....adiraj said.....hmm chal.....

they both got down from the stairs ....gunjan winked at mayank and mayank cast a angry glare to her....she smilled in her mind.....she hold samrat by his hand...chalein ?..samrat smilled at his wife's cute act.....ofcourse chalo...he said in a same tone as gunjan...ok i need to pick up nupur....you guys carry on mai ata hoon......adhiraj was about to leave when gunjan stopped him...adhi.......haan bhabhi bolo.....tum humare saath chalo nupur ko mayank le ayega...gunjan said looking at mayank from the corner of her eyes...mayank looked up....nahi!!..he almost shouted...everyone looked at him in awe....i mean nahi.....adhi hai na....uo use pick kar lega.hum chaltein hain.....he said all this in one go....relax mayank.....samrat said laughing a bit....yaar bhabhi is right...tu use pick karle...waise bhi mere frnds mera wait karte honge......adirah supported gunjan.....nahi adhi....mai kaise....but before he could complete gunjan interupted...kyun nahi..adhi ki frnd ki shadi ki party hai....agar uo late jayega to acha thodi na lagega......kyun adhi?..she said dramiticaly ....haan bat to sahi hai....pls yaar mayank tu use pick karle.....hum waise bhi late ho chuken hain....thik hai na?....he said hoping that mayank would agree....thik hai...he said cursing gunjan in his mind...gunjan smilled in victory....while mayank caste a disgusted look to her and left to pick nupur......

nupur got ready and checked herself in the mirror...wah! nupur.....kya lagrahi hai...she said praising herself....haan haan kyun nahi......kyun nahi...dia came there taking a bite of her apple.....kyun mai achi nahi lagrahi?......she said like a small baby......dia looked at her from toe to heed......she was wearing a white saree with sleevless blouse...her hair open..she looked like a fairy.....nupur tu bilkul k pari lagrahi hai....she said in amusement...nupur was always beautiful but today there is a glow on her face which was not before....hai na....pata hai mujhe ......she said lifting her in visible collar....and they both broke into laughter....chal ab niche ja....adhiraj ata hi hoga tujhe lane......she said heeding towards the bed......hmm.....mai chalti hoon....bye ok......she said getting her purse.....ok bye......

nupur came outside, and saw the car...she went to the car and opened the door of the passenger seat,....she settled  herself and looked at the person who was sitting beside her....tum???....mayank smilled at her reaction....she always bheave like this seeing him....nupur almost forgot that she was angry with him...she smilled seeing him.she felt relax....she was happy to see him....it was now becoming her habit to see mayank around her...but suddenly she remeberd that she was angry with him...so she turned her face on the other side....

mayank was lost in her...how can anyone look so beautiful everytime .....she in no less than a fairy...no she is a fairy.....she always looked beautiful...but alas!...she was someone else's....adhi is lucky to have her....he thought but when she turned her face around then he realized the she was angry with him...he started the car.... nupur was still looking outside the window..he wanted her to blabber like always....but she was quiet like a statue....
umm....nupur.....she didnt reply....nupur i am...ok am sorry.....she was still looking outside...hey nupur come on...i am sorry na....i know i was rude.but actually i was tense...isiliye....but before he could complete nupur interuppted...yeahi to baat hai mayank...tum kabhi apni problem share hi nahi kartey......mai to har problem tumse share karti hoon na..phir tum kyun nahi kartey...ya phir tum mujhe apna dost hi nahi mante...
mayank was a bit taken back with her reaction...he thought she was angry,but no she was concerned for him...he didnt know why but he felt really happy with her care...she actually cared for me....he thought...nupur agar mujhe koi pareshani hoti to mai sabse pehle tumhe batata.....par trust me aisi koi baat nahi hai..he said hoping the she woud be convince...tum sach keh rahe ho?....she saked still not believing...mayank nooded his head with a smile on his face.....nupur also smilled..thik hai...mayank smilled broadly... to tumne mujhe maaf kiya na?...he said while driving....hmm...chalo tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge....maaf kiya....she said in a filmy style.....ah!..badi meherbani apki...he said in a same way....and they both laughed together.....it was loking as if the whole world was laughing with them.. mayank forgot all his tension...the both didnt realized when they reached the party venue...they both got down from the car.nupur took a deep breath...she didnt know anyone here.but she was tension free that mayank was there with her......
mayank shook his head in disbelief....this girl is surely crazy...just sometime back she was laughing and now....she was taking deep breaths to prepare herself for a party.....

they heeded towards the hall...they looked perfect with each other...they complimented each other....samrat saw them and went to them...hey nupur you look gorgeous...he said honestly...thank you bhaiah...nupur said......haan haan karlo tareef ...meri to aaj tak nahi ki.....gunjan said complaining and joining them....hayee....apki tareef kya karein hum....apki adao ne hume is kabil choda hi kahan....he said putting his hand on his heart.....gunjan smilled shyly and his him playfuly on his shoulder...nupur smilled seeing such a romantic couple infront of her while mayank admire her.....suddenly samrat notice some of his frnd and went to them..leaving the trio behind....
waise nupur tum sach much pari jaisi lagrahi ho...kahin kisi ki nazar na lag jayee.....she said looking at mayank who was busy in admiring nupur.....mayank looked on the other side realizing gunjan's taunt....mai...mai abhi aya....he said not wanting gunjan to craet a scene infront of nupur....ise kya hogaya?....nupur said looking at mayank leaving like this.....gunjan looked at her ...till now what she was doing may be was not needed now....kuch nahi uo aisa hi hai.....tum chodo yea batao tum kisi ko bholl nahi rahi?....nupur looked confused ..kise?....arey baba apne adhiraj ko...use bhool gayi kya...gunjan said laughing a bit....nupur actually forgot about adhiraj....[tasfia thinks usne yaad hi kab kiya tha?]....nahi mai bas....uo....she was trying to give some reason...koi baat nahi...mai samajh sakti hoon..waise uo uhan hai...she said pointing towards adhiraj who was busy in chit chatting with his frnd.....ruko mai bulati hoon..gunjan said putting her hand oh nupur's shoulder....adhi...she called ...adhiraj turned listening someone calling him...he saw nupur with gunjan and rushed towards them..and gunjan went to mayank.....

hey nupur! tum kab ayi.....he said side hugging her..now nupur didnt mind...she was now that much comfortable with him...bas abhi abhi ayi...par lagta hai tumne mujhe notice hi nahi kiya...she said complaining....hey nahi..mai to bas...he was trying to make her understand.....arey baba mai mazak kar rahi hoon.....she said laughing at his expression.....god you are too much nupur.....chalo uhan baith ten hain....he said showing her the way.....

gunjan came to mayank....he was sitting in a far corner...he could see adhi and nupur laughing and talking together....i am sorry mayank....she said taking a seat beside him...her words got mayank back to the earth....haan kya?...i said i am sorry..she said honestly....kyun?.mayank looked down......mayank...i know mai jo karrahi hu...tumhe acha nahi lagraha hai..par trust me.... mai yea......but before she could complete mayank interupted.....i know gunjan...aur tumhe mafi mangne ki jarurat nahi hai....gunjan smilled....par ab tum aisa kuch nahi karogi..mayank added....par mayank....gunjan was about to protest...nahi gunjan....mere liye....agar tum mujhe sache dil se dost manti ho....then you need to stop all this.....pls....he said hoping gunjan would agree..... gunjan though for a while....thik hai mayank.i promise.....mai aaj ke baad aisa kuch nahi karungi.....mayankk smilled....thanks gunjan...koi baat nahi mayank par mai duya karungi ki tumhe uo sab kuch mile jo tumhara haq hai.....aur mujhe yakeen ahi tumhe uo sab milega....mayank looked up...gunjan smilled and said....kyun ki tum uo nahi dekh pa rahe ho jo mai dekh rahi hoon....tum sirf aaj dekh saktey ho.....par ane wala kal mai dekh sakti hoon mayank...aur mujhe yakeen hai anwala kal tumhare liye bohot sari khushiya layega aur jo tumhara hai tumhara hoga......mayank smilled at her.....par jaruri nahi ki hur bar jo mai chahun..uo mujhe mile.......gunjan looked at him...har bar?....tumne to kabhi kuch manga hi nahi mayank....mayank smilled and said jaao bhai tumhe  dhoond rahen honge...gunjan got up ....hmm.....par meri baat yaad rakhna....she said pointing her finger to him....jarur....mayank said in a mocking way...gunjan smilled and left.....and mayank got busy in looking at nupur....both were unknown that there was someone who listened thier talks.....

precap-MN dance....Day Dreaming

if you liked it dont forget to press the like  tab.....
and please do leave your precious comments...they really mean a lot to me....so please do comment...suggetions are more than welcome...

Edited by tasfia123 - 30 January 2011 at 7:30am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25supriyamnfanmayur4evrmona-bgshria19alishaL786ammuakhi-Aiza-mayurg2010anju011mayur-ki-diwanianishalakhani78valliyahNirvrithiginny09crazymayuriangopi06DhanakZ-sam-Xx_fehmida_xXdrmahaBhawna_artidaniella05itzMYattitudeprachi06kirti123Mystiquesumonetolublove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira---jiya--Wings-of-Fire-desiresoul-shafy_MNdrfizaahmedMaria.-DreamzGirl-dynamic_dollFaria.-afsha---Mahima--.PINK.Silent.DreamerLeve.CookieMonster.--Loser--

Go to top