Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 (Page 22)

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
IT WAS A AWSOM PART......
UPDATE SON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

mona-bg Senior Member
mona-bg
mona-bg

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
com-on dear waiting for next update happy smiley, roll smiley, happy smiley, animation smiley, animated smiley 

_TheJoker-

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Nice part.Smile

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hey guys.......Hug
i am back with a update....thanks for all your lovely comments for the previous partBig smile.......i am really happy reading them.....they all encouraged me a lot.......Smile

sorry for not replying individually Unhappy......trust me..i really dont get enough time.....but pls this shouldnt affect in your comments......Smile

ok this part has a little twist for you all.....LOL......i hope you all like it....
and one more thing i have not write more adhi and nups moment......pata nahi kyun andar se hi nahi ata......LOL
ok enough of my bakwaas.....

pls scroll down for the next part

Edited by tasfia123 - 26 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Samira-dynamic_dollMaria.Silent.Dreamer.PINK.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
part-6

nm-2 month.....nupur's mom said in amusement......she was deffinetly not understanding the 2 months thing.......
n-mama......dont shout pls...nupur said being all irritated....she was trying to make her understand since so long but no use......and one more thing mama....mujhe usko samajh ne ki jarurat hai...how can i marry someone just like that.......
nm-haan beta par tujhe nahi lagta 2 mahine........
n-mama!!!!!!!
nm-acha.acha think hai......2 mahine hi to hain....kya fadak parta hai nahi?..
n-haan....aur ab aur koi baat nahi......
nd-haan aur ab ap meri beti ko pareshan na karen....(to nupur)beta mai samajhtahun....aur tumne jo kiya sahi kiya.....he said with a assuring smile on his face..which made nupur confident abou her decision....aur is do mahine baad apka jo bhi faisla ho hume manzoor hoga......thik hai na?
n-thank you papa.....thanks for understanding.......
nm-haan ab ap log keh rahen hain to sahi hi hoga....nupur ad her father both smiled at her mother's way to console herself more than anyone.....

adhiraj had told all his family members about the 2 months thing.....unlike nupur they all agreed easily.because mayank was there to handle them and thier worries....true they wouldnt have hurried for the marriage....but they wanted yes from adhiraj and nupur now....but adhiarj and nupur decided to give thier decision after 2 months.....so the situation was now under controll.....

gunjan was trying to keep her sarees in the cupbord..but he mind was somewhere else....when samrat came and hugged her from back...he rested his chin on her shoulder.....
s-chashmish.....
g-hmm......
s-chalo aaj hum bahar kahin dinner pe chalte hain......
g-hmm........
samrat sensed something wrong......because hearing dinner's idea gunjan would have shouted and hugged him in happiness normally.but here she was giving a cold hmm..something was deffinetly wrong....so he decided to ask her.....
s-chashmish.....kya hua?
g-she came out of her thinking world...haan.....kya ??
s-sab think hai na.....tum kuch khoyi uyi si lagrahi ho.....he held her by her shoulder....
gunjan lowerd her eyes..she cant lie to samrat.....and the idea which was cooking in her mind....she was scared to tell samrat.....
s-batao chashmish??.....
g-samrat mai kuch soch rahi thi.....
s-haan to kaho na.....
gunjan freed herself from samrat's hand and turned around......
g-samrat..nupur aur adhiraj ek jaise nahi hain...aur.aur uo adhiraj ke saath adjust nahi karsakti...
samrat came froward....s-tum kehna kya chahti ho?
g-samrat.....yea shadi hum log sirf isliye karwa rahen hain taki adhiraj sudar jaye.....aur nupur ko jariya banaya jaraha hai.par uo bhi to insaan hai....kal ko agar use ehsaas hua ki usne yea shadi karke koi galti kar di to kya hoga.....
s-par 2 mahine hai na......
g-acha??.....2 mahine me kisi insaan ko hum jan saktenin hain.....aur...aur maujhe nahi lagta hume 2 mahine waste karne chahiye...nupur ek bohot pyari ladki hai ....uske liye koi aisa chahiye jo use samjhe...aur koi adhiraj nahi hai samrat.....she said being helpless........
s-mai samajhta hun gunjan.par i am sure in 2 mahine me nupur will take her decision...
g-i hope so...ki uo sahi faisla le...she said hugging him......but she still hadnt told samrat about that thing which was coming in her mind.......

m-adhi .i cant believe ye tu hai....he said as seriously as he does his office work....
a-kyun yaar.......maine aisa kya kiya......??.....he said complaining him....
mayank got up from the couch..kya kiya....pichle adhe ghante se kehra hun nupur ko phone laga usse baat kar....par tu.....
a-yaar pls....kya yea purane jamane ke shadi ki tarah...phone karlo....
m-acha to kya karna hai tujhe....uske ghar jana hai????
a-actually not a bad idea....chaltein hain..chal.....he said holding his and dragginh him...
m-haath chod...aur yea kya chaltein hain....hum aise hi kaise ja saktein hain uhan....
a-arey kyun nahi...hum ne do mahine aise waste karne ke liye thodi na liyen hain......
m-haan i know par....aise kaise........
a-to kuch soch...
m-haan sare kaam mai hi karun....ek kaam karna shadi bhi meri hi kara de......he said being irritated with adhiraj's bheaviour
a-to karle na.....he said teasing him.....he was about to say more but stopped at mayank's glare.....
a-acha acha.....ab ghurne ki jarurat nahi hai.......
m-shut up...sochne de mujhe kuch......
haan.......idea......chal shopping pe chaltein hain.....
a-what.......are you mad or what???.tujhe pata hai i hate shopping.....
m-arey haan i know....hum kahenge ki nupur ko bhi humare saath bhejne ke liye phir tu usse baat karsakta hai....ok?
a-umm....idea to acha hai...par......
m-par war nahi chal......
he dragged him ......

after taking permission from adhiraj's mom....they heeded towards nupur's house...adhi's mom talked with nupur's mom and she agreed....the car stopped infront of nupur's house.adhiraj rang the bell while mayank waited in car ....nupur opened the door.....she was wearing a light green dress...looking beautiful as ever...adhiraj smilled at her..he didnt notice her really..he is used to see girls in mini skirt and short dresses.....
a-hi!.....
n-hi!......
a-chalien?...
n-hmm....chalo.....she took her purse and heeded towards the car....suddenly she noticed someone was already siitng in the car...a smile crept on her face as she saw it was mayank.....
n-mayank tum?...
m-yaar tum har bar mujhe dekh kar chok kyun jati ho.....
n-nahi.mera matlab....
m-i know....mai haddi me kabab nahi banuga.....
n-kabab me haddi.......
m-dekh adhi...yea abhi se mujhe haddi kehrahi hai.....badme to kachra keh ke bahar fek degi.....
both laughed and hi-fived........nupur was irritated now...
n-shut up you both.........both stopped at once..(to mayank).mai tumhara muhab ra sudhar rahi thi samajh aya.......??..(to adhiraj).aur tum.tum mujhe bahar le jane aye ho na.....adhiraj nooded as if he was student and nupur was his teacher.....to chalo na.....
they all took thier seat....mayank was drining...adhiraj sat in the passenger seat.and nupur sat behind......
a-waise nupur tumhari koi hobby hai?
n-haan....singing....
a-really????......mayank ko bhi gana pasand hai....hai na myank?
mayank smilled at him........
a-waise tum bhi mujhse kuch puch sakti ho......agar tum chaho to...
n-tumhari hobbies kya hai?
a-meri?....umm...parties.......
n-acha?....ye hobbie hai?
a-haan...meri to yahi hobby hai.....waise tumhe parties nahi pasand.....
n-ek hadd tak......roz raz nahi....
a-oh! ok.......and they started talking at various topic...but mayank was busy in admiring nupur.....he looked at her from the glass.....her hairs wre flying by the winds...she looke beautiful.....every color suits her...and this one also....she's a true beauty.....
suddenly he stopped the car.....
a-kya hua???
m-mall agaya...chalo tumlog jao.aur mai bhi chalta hun....
n-tum humare saath nahi arahe......
m-nahi..actually....mujhe kuch kam hai...
n-par......
a-koi baat nahi nupur hum chaltein hai......
n-hmm.......
both got down from the car...and heeded towards mall.......

nupur and adhiraj had brought many things.....she was getting comfortable with him..he was not that bad...but still she couldnt see him in his dream man's place.....he was good as friend but as husband...she was still not ssure......
after shoppping they went to a cafe and talked....and then adhiraj dropped her home......

mayank was sitting in his cabin...he rested his back on the chair....he was tired and also something was disturbing him.....she called his secretory
m-kisi ko mere cabin me mat ane dena......
he closed his eyes only to get some peace...he didnt slept properly from a long time.....
suddenly his phone rang......
m-hello...
s-sir gunjan mam apse milne ayi hain.....maine kaha par .....
m-hmm.....use bhej do......

gunjan came to the cabin without knocking.she never did this.....
g-mayank.........we need to stop this.....
m-what?
g-pls mayank...aisa bheave mat karo jaise tumhe kuch pata hi nahi.....mai tumhari aur...
m-gunjan....pls...bhool jao us baat ko...
g-bhool jaun.....mai to bhool jaungi....par kya tum bhool paoge?...
mayank turned around not to face her...not to face the truth......
g-mayank....khud par itna sitam mat karo....tum kyun nahi bata dete........
m-nahi gunjan....nahi......mai nahi bata sakta...ab......ab kuch nahi hosakta.......mai ha gaya gunja....mai hargaya........
he broke down......the pain he was trying to hide......was now unbearable......he couldnt hold himself anymore....gunjan went to him and hold his houlder.....
g-tum use bata kyun nahi dete?
m-koi faida nahi.......
g-ek baar koshis to kar sakte ho.........
m-nahi.......pls gunjan..promise me tum is bare me kisi se kuch bhi nahi kahogi......promise me.....he said holding gunjan's hand.....gunjan looked at her hand and then at mayank.......
g-thik hai mayank...par agar mujhe laga ki sabko batana jaruri hai....to tum mujhe nahi rokoge....
mayank nooded his head ...thik hai.......
gunjan wiped her tears ...chalo ab mai chalti hoon......
m-hmm......
after gunjan left mayank stood near the window where he was...what a turn his life has taken....he surely didnt want this....but what we want never happen..he took a deep breath and left for his house...still thinking abouth his llife......

sorry for the mistakes.....Embarrassed
if you liked it dont forget to press the like tab.....
and pls do comment.....suggetions are more than welcomeTongue
but pls comment........

Edited by tasfia123 - 26 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratjaasz_25supriyamnfanmayur4evrdspandanaammuakhialishaL786-Aiza-mona-bgtukun2009shria19JaeeDevRathoreginny09dua22Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010kirti123daniella05prachi06kheya-mayur-sam-MystiqueDhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya---desiresoul--Samira-.SilentPrincesssreevijayansariska_mnartiWings-of-Firelove.mayurarti-PD-dynamic_dollMaria.Faria.-afsha-shafy_MN--Sanchu--.PINK.annie07Silent.Dreamer--Loser--

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
very nice update

waiting for next part

do continue soon

_TheJoker-

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nice update and like your twist i think their is something between mayur wich mayank knows but nupur doesn't . waiting for next one

_TheJoker-

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
nice update
i think there must be some secret which mayank hiding from nupsi
and I am sure he love her
hope the secret will be revel soon
thanks for pm and cont soon