Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 (Page 115)

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Mannn, your one amazing wrtr!! I'm LOVING the stry so farrr! Your soo gud at this!! I will take sum tym 2 read all the updates cause I dont like reading so much but I will try 2 do it ASAP! Thnxx for the PM & Pls add me 2 ur PM list!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
wow wow wow superb update
finally nupur got to know the truth gr8
but who was on the door?
I hope it is nupur

_TheJoker-

_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
great update as usual...but plzzz make everything fine soon 4m mayank's side...dont make mayank refuse nupur this time...plzzz..update soon dear... :)

_TheJoker-

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
nice part...

_TheJoker-

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
please update it soon...

_TheJoker-

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Plzzz update sooon waiting eagerly

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hey allHugHug
back with an updateEmbarrassed
well first of all thanks a billion for your comments for the previous partsHeart
they mean a lot to me...and i feel so sad that i couldnt reply themOuch
but if i would have replied then update would be late thats why thought of updatingEmbarrassed
again a big hug to you all for the encouragementsHug

now coming to the part...well i am not good at giving surprises LOL..but today surprise for you all
hope you all will like itEmbarrassed
now enough of my blabbering..

pls scroll down for the next partTongue

Edited by vampire_girl - 09 July 2011 at 2:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahcutiepie12kirti123Bhawna_artidrmahalove.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayur-Samira-swati05Silent.Dreamer.PINK.--Sanchu--

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Part-17

Mayank kept the phone and and the door bell rang… he was confuse at who may be at the door because adhi and gunjan just left from there… and no one else can come at this hour…he went to open the door and after opening it he almost got a heart attack … "tum?!?!..tum..tum yahan kaise….aur kyun?"….. mayank said with a shocked expression… "kyun..mai ihan nahi askati kya?..aur waise bhi jo tumhara uo mera..so this house belongs to me too na..aur tumhe koi haq nahi ki tum mujhe rok sako"……. Nupur said with a big smile on her face and and went inside… while mayank was still standing there…. "arey ajao andar!..tumhara bhi hai ghar..ajao ajao!"… nupur said sitting on the sofa… mayank came back to senses… "tumhe ihan ka pata kaise mila?"… he said closing the door… "mai nupur hoon nupur!… tum zameen ke andar bhi chale gaye na mai uhan se bhi dhund ke nikal lungi tumhe"… nupur said coming close to mayank… "aur ap ihan ayi kyun hai"… mayank said moving her side… "tum se sach bulwayane ayi hoon aur kya?"… nupur said with a wink… "sach?..kaunsa sach?"… mayank looked at her with confussion… "yahi that you love me… now come on..jaldi ijhar karo..aur phir jake mere mom dad se mera haath mango"… nupur said as if she was his boss and he had to agree!…. "wait..apna dimag ghar pe chor ke ayi ho kya?"… mayank said angrily… he always doubted that this girl is crazy but today he was sure that nupur actually needs treatment!… "haan na..uo kya hai na jabse tum meri zindagi me aye ho tabse to mera dimag kaam hi nahi karraha na"… nupur was in full preparation today!

Now mayank knew that its not going to work like this…  "nupur mere paas in sab faltu bakwaas ke liye bilkul time nahi hai..tum ihan se jao..abhi ke abhi"…… mayank said strictly… "haww tum mujhe bhaga rahe ho?"… nupur said making a puppy face… "haan mai tumhe bhaga raha hoon..happy?..ab jao"… he almost dragged her!… "NAHI!!"… nupur shouted so loud that mayank had to stop… "mai ihan se kahin nahi jane wali"… nupur again came back and sat on the sofa… mayank was fully irritated now!…he also sat beside her… "nupur just try to understand!..mai tumse pyar nahi karta….please! ihan se chali jao..aur apni shadi ki preparation karo…aur mujhe mera kaam karne do..i request you"… nupur smiled!… "tumhe jhoot bolte uye bura nahi lagta"… she asked cutely… "what?"… again confued… "arey ye jo itna bara jhoot bol rahe ho tum..uo bolte waqt bura lagta bhi hai ya nahi?"… nupur asked again… "mai jhoot nahi bol raha..kitni baar kahun ki mai tumse pyar nahi karta..nahi karta…nahi karta"… he said with anger… nupur was actually making him angry and irritating him too… "par maine kab kaha ki ye jhoot hai?"….. mayank was shocked!… "maine to bas itna kaha ki jhoot bolte bura nahi lagta..par maine ye to nahi kaha na ki kaunsa jhoot?"… she winked at him… mayank furiously pinned her against the wall… nupur was shocked to react!

"tum sabit kya karna chahati ho haan?..kyun ayi meri zindagi me tum?…kyun?…kyun har jaga peecha karti rehti ho mera…aur kaunsa pyar haan?..kaunsa pyar chaiye tum… mera pyar?… haan bolo?…..chahti kya ho tum?"…. he didn't realize that his agreesive behaviour was hurting nupur!… "mayank choro mujhe…its..its hurting"… mayank realized that his grip was too tight so he instantly left her… "I am..i am really sorry nupur"… for some seconds the whole atmosphire was quite but soon nupur spoke up… "mayank now its more than enogh..what the hell do you think of yourself??"…. mayank was shocked listening the power in nupur's voice… "agar tumhe lagta hai na ki tum koi film ke hero ho jo itne bare bare balidan doge to you are just wrong mr shrama..!! and one more thing.. mai shadi karungi to sirf tumse karungi..aur kisi se nahi….you got that?….aur aaj..aaj agar tumne confess nahi kiya na to mai…mai"… she looked around to find something and she saw a knife in the table… "haan to mai…mai ye chaku"… mayank instantly rum towards her…. "ye kya karrahi ho tum nupur?!?!?!"… he was so shocked that he didn't understand what to do… "oh hello!! Kya soch rahe..ho..mai apne ap ko nahi marne wali… no no…!! agar tum mere nahi hosakte na..to mai tumhe zinda hi nahi chorungi ki tum kisi aur ke ho pao"… now this was truly nupur style…ofcourse..why should she die?… "kya?!?!"… mayank stood there shocked!… "haan …mai aaj ya to ihan se tumhara pyar..ya phir tumhari lash le jaungi"… she said holding the knife..but she was standing away from him..how can she hit him…she was just threating him… she could never ever think something like that!
"nupur..matlab maine agar I love you nahi kaha…to..to tum mujhe mar dogi?"… mayank said with open mouth… "haan..aur nahi to kya?…ab..ab batao..kya chaiye tumhe"… mayank knew that nupur will never do this… he was smiling inside…this girl was surely an atom bomb… but he was scared..she may get hurt…he had to take that knife from her hand…. "tumhari shadi hone wali hai pagal larki"… he said hitting his head with his hand… "nahi..maine tor di"… nupur said panting…she was scared…she herself was shocked that she could do anything like that!… "kya??"… mayank's eyes were huge open… "haan…maine ..papa se kleh diya hai..ki..ki mai kisi aur se pyar karti hoon…aur..mai adhiraj se shadi nahi karungi"…. Mayank looked at her with disbelif!… "dekho mayank…tumhe apni jaan pyari..pyari hai na..to jaldi se bolo..warna..warna mai sach me..sach me tumhe..samjhe na?"… mayank came forward!… "ahan..nahi samjha..tum samjhao"… while mayank was stepping forward nupur was stepping back… "kya..kya smajhna hai..mai..tumhe na..is chalu se..mar..haan mar dungi"…she was scared..mayank was comng forward..what if he actually get hurt?……. "hmm…mar do..! actually better tum mujhe abhi mar do…tumhe jhelne se behtar hai..mai abhi swarg me jake afsaraon [ fairy] ke saath rahun nahi"… he said with a wink… "kya?!..mayank…mera dimag mat kharab karo..! mai sach me na tumhara murder kar dungi..tumhe mai afsara nahi lagti?"… she was shocked plus angry.. now she was actually ready to murder him… "arey nupur..apne apko un afsaraon se compare karkeunhe hurt mat karo yaar!… come on..ab time waste mat karo aur maro chalo"… nupur was shocked… mayank actually wanted to die rather that saying I love you to her… she was feeling so angry that she wanted to scream loud that time and that's what she did!

"aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"….she closed her eyes and shouted as loud as she could!.. mayank looked at her shocked and not understandi what to do she hept his hand on her mouth and pinned her against the wall!… as soon as she was locked …he took the knife from her hand and threw it away!… nupur's eyes were huge open while mayank was smiriking… "ab?..ab kya kiya jaye..nupur bhushan?"… nupur looked down with guilt… mayank was again lost in her eyes..true she had the most beautiful eyes in the world and her innocence helped her to look better than those afsara… "batao..ab?…ab kya karun?..tumhari zid ab koi kaam nahi anewali… the ball is in my coat now!… mujhe marna tha na..to mara kyun nahi… peeche kyun hat rahi thi?.. he asked her… "nupur signaled towards his hand… "chillaogi to nahi na"… he asked her with a laugh though he knew she wont shout any more!… "ummm"… she was getting irritated… "ok baba"… he removed his hand!… "mai tumhe marne hi wali thi..ba tumhe ahri mauka de rahi thi"… she said proudly… "oh really?!!… bara ehsaan karrahi thi mujhper"… taunt was clearly visble in his voice..[they were still in that poition]

"you know mera dil bohot bara hai"… nupur's pride was increasing… "acha?!"..mayank came forward nad whispered in her ears… "aur us bare se dil me is nacheez ko ek choti si jaga milegi?"… nupur was numb with this… well that's what she wanted but now when it is happening she is not able to express herself… sometime the thing we want from the bottom of our heary..when it actually happens…we just cant show the happiness..and that's what exactly happening with nupur… mayank smiled at her reaction…. He cupped her face and directly looked in her eyes

"I am sorry nupur! I am really sorry..i know I have hurt you a lot!… par trust me…mujhe humesha yahi laga that I wont be able to give you the happiness you deserve but now I have realized that… I can nupur! And only I can keep you happy..nupur mai ye to wada nahi kar sakta ki mai tumhare liye tare tor launga..par haan mai itna wada jarur kar skata hoon..ki hum humesha saath us tare ko torne ke sapne sajayenge… moti na sahi..heera na sahi..mai tumhe har pal ki khushi aur tumhare hoton ko muskaan se sajaunga..aur haan ek din uo waqt bhi ayega…jab duniya ki sari aish o aram tumhare kadmo me hogi..mai launga unhe tumhare kadmo me..par haan us waqt tak kya tum mera saath dogi?"…he said all this from the bottom of his heart… today he knew that it was getting difficult!.. nupur was his only his!.. no one can take her away from him and he wont let anyone do so..! nupur loved him and he too.infact he loved her from the very long time..before than nupur loved him… why not giving life a chance… why not accepting the happiness that was knocking on his door…why refusing the gift of god which was nupur, the love of his life!… nupu was speechless… there was no need for words..their eyes could speak.. tears of joy was beaming in her eyes!….mayank hold her hand in his "There's no one else I ever knew..Who appealed to me the way you do….Please don't return my heart to me….Because it's yours "for keeps" you see!…If I could get your ear a minute….Here's what I would whisper in it ...I Love You… she instantly hugged him… "I love you too..mayank"… she said while crying mayank also hugged her back and tightly hide her in his arms!!..a happy ocaasion for all!… love was in the air!.. the house, the sky, the wind..everything was dancing in tune of love!…finally mayank got his love after the wait of a long time..and nupur got his rajkumar… who may not come in white horse but he will keep her more than happy anyone could ever keep!

After a long time they broke up.. nupur shyly looked down… mayank smiled.. he didn't want her to get uncomfortable… not now atleats…it was the best day of his life and he wanted it to be really special..after all the most special person of his life finally was with him!… "chocolate khaogi?"… mayank asked her… "kya?".. nupur looked at him… "wait"… he brought some chocolates… "ye lo..khao"..he fed nupur and nupur also fed him some!… "mayank..mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai"… nupur said with hesitation…  "no need nupur… I know..and don't worry..i am gonna talk with mama jee tomorrow ok"… he said with a smile… nupur felt blessed to have mayank in her life who understood her without even saying!… "thanks mayank…thanks for understanding me"… she said truly… "no nupur thanks..for coming in my life"… nupur smiled!… after a bit of sweet talking session mayank dropped nupur home with a promise to come with barat soon!… the night nupur and mayank both were fully awake with a dream of new life with the life parthner whom they wished to have!…nupur thanked her god for giving mayank..and mayank prayed to god that to give him the strenght to keep nupur always happy!

--------------------------------------

please hit the like tab if you liked itSmile
and please do comments..because i truly appreciate them and love them
your views means the most to me..and specially for this partEmbarrassed
suggetions are more than welcomeTongue

Edited by vampire_girl - 09 July 2011 at 2:32am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009bindiyas1980krish_artisupriyamnfanmayur247tukun2009mona-bgn12345678shria19paridhi22valliyahcutiepie12Nirvrithiginny09DhanakZ.SaduFarzi.gopi06shootingstar27Bhawna_artisg-muskaandrmahacrazymayuriandaniella05prachi06kirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincess_ArTi4ever_-Samira-mayuloveu--jiya--SujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Fire-Zeenat-..-Ayesshhaa-..shafy_MNdrfizaahmed-DreamzGirl-.rumki.-Stutz-..Nihaa..swati05affu123.PINK.--Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer-Swetha-

Go to top