mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
wah K🤣

oye billi tum yahan na aya karo ghar beth kar story likha karo ok😆

ya ak Sujal or kashish ki bhe FF likhna shuru kar do ok ak part main likhon ga dosra tum🤣🤣par story ture honi chahye ok

ab muje PM kar ke ye na kehna
( ansar r u mad kya likh rahe ho wahan ) 🤣

Edited by ansarSsssS - 13 years ago
awesome promo dear

jaan app promo day kar phir ome month ka chana lgau gi .
again lat update

awesome promo
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
amazing promo!! 👏
please update soon! 😊
thanks for the pm!
~Alisha~
interesting promo....waiting for updt.....cont soon
thanks for the pm
hello guys😎
see i kept my promise
i am here with update😃
thanks a ton for all your comments
i am overwhelmed with your response
thanks guys..🤗🤗

ok its a long part😳...cause the next update will be after my exam😊
so till then this is the last update
i will update after my exam😳

ok no more bakwaas😆
scroll down for the next part

Edited by vampire_girl - 13 years ago
part-13

time doesnt stop for anyone....it cant..and i will never stop for anyone...and also time cant stop for nupur...2 mothns was about to end soon...only a week was left...she was roaming around her room...tension was clearly visibale in her face...what will she do?..she cant marry adhiraj...no way..but she had to tell her feelings to mayank..but how?...so many questions..and ansawer??...nothing.!!!...she looked at the calender and took a deep breath..she had do something and that too really fast..otherwise things can go really wrong...which can affect her whole life...she sat on the bed and took a deep breath.."nupur shant dimag se soch le tujhe kya karna hai".....she said to herself...."pehle mujhe mayank ko apne dil ki baat batani hai..baki har chiz badme"...she smilled at her thoughts...nupur bhishan was bheaving like those cheesy teens...but suddenly something strucked in her mind.."what if mayank doesnt have any feelings for me?!"...."god..no..no..what will i do?"....she got up from the bed.."mai mayank ke bina...nahi!!!"......she almost shouted... "mujhe ....mujhe jaldhi kuch karna hoga....haan..jaldhi"....she said with a shivvering hands....she was really scared...scared to lose myank, scared to marry adhiraj, scared of being rejected by mayank....

"adhi..!!! tu pagal hogeya hai"....samrat shouted on the top of his voice..."come on bro..!! just relax"...adhiraj said with a relaxed voice as if he didnt heared samrat's any word...."chill??!!!...tu ihan mera dimag kharab karne pe tula uya hai and u are saying to me chill..!!! great..!!"....he said scarsticly..."adhi tum yea jo bhi keh rahe ho soch smajh ke keh rahe ho?"...gunjan said aftera long observing session of adhi's bheaviour..."ofcourse bhabhi...mai nupur se shadi karunga...isme kya problem hai..aur waise bhi ap sab bhi to yahi chahte the na?"...he asked her..."haan chahte thein....par tab tujhe nahi karni thi shadi aur ab jab hum tujhe bata rahe hain ki mayank nupur se pyar karta hai tab tujhe shadi karni hai?"....samrat asked with a irrtitate tone...."to?...agar mayank nupur se pyar karta bhi hai to kya farak parta hai...nupur to nahi karti na?"..adhiraj said while playing games in his mobile..."tera dimag thikane pe to hai na?"....samrat asked snaching the mobile..."adhi yea kya bol rahe ho tum...mayank nupur se pyar karta hai aur tum phir bhi usse shadi karna chahte ho?"...gunjan said disbeilivingly...."haan bhabhi karna chahta hun"....adhiraj sad with a smiling face..."tumhe ho kya geya hai?"..gunjan  asked with little bit frustatedly...."pyar...bhabhi pyar hogaya hai mujhe...u know love!!"...adhiraj said dreamingly...."kya?!! kal tak to tujhe nupur like bhi nahi thi aaj achanak se love kaise hogaya?!"...samrat asked getting really angry..."samrat..!!"..gunjan said and told him to calm down through her eyes.....samrat took a deep breath and went near the window....

"adhi ek baar phir se sochlo"...gunjan said seriusly..."adhiraj looked at her.."bhabhi i am serius...mai mazak nahi karraha"......gunjan was a bit taken aback seeing the cnfidence in his eyes...."aur waise bhi agar mayank nupur se pyar karta hai to kehta kyun nahi?"....he said with irritation..."usme apne pyar ko samajhne ki manne ki ya batane ki himmat hi nahi hai aur aplog keh rahe ho he loves her....kaisa pyar hai yea?...jab uo khud nahi manna chahta to mai kyun mana karun is shadi ke l;iye?"....he questioned them...samrat looked at him and back to gunjan...adhiraj was no way wrong...."bhabhi pyar karne ke liye himmat ki hai to use batane ki bhi himmat honi chahiye".....adhiraj said with a determind voice..."jis din usme itni himmat agayi aur agar nupur bhi usse pyar karti ho to mujhe koi problem nahi par abhi.."he turned around.."abhi ke liye nupur sirf meri hai"....he said with attitute and left a confuse and shocked gunjan behind....

"thanks"...mayank said as the librarian gave him the book..he turned around to leave but stopped as he saw nupur standing there....she was wearing a white dress...little jwellery and liitle make up...looking as beautiful as ever....myank was shocked to see her...but also mesermised with her beauty....how can she look all the time beautiful...nupur lowered her eyes as she felt myanak's strong gaze at her...her cheeks were crimison red...she was blushing but she liked the feeling...when you love someone... and he looks at you lovingly...that time you realize how blessed you are...and how much special you are for him...thats a heavenly feeling and nupur was feelng the same....

mayank came back to earth and looked here and there...."umm..tum ihan?"...he asked her to avoind any kind of awkwardness....."haan uo..uo mai tumse milne ayi thi"..nuour said smillingly...."mujhse?"...mayank asked shocked..nupur laughed at his reaction..."kyun koi gunah kardiya kya?"....mayank also smilled...."nahi aisi baat nahi hai..mai to bas aise hi".....but he was stopped by nupur...."mayank mujhe tumse bohot jaruri baat karni hai"...nupur said with a serius tone....mayank was now tensed some how he knew what nupur was going to say but he didnt want to believe..."haan kaho?"....he said with a low tone..."ihan nahi ..kahin aur"...nupur said lookig around...."hmm ok...chalo".....mayank said with a forced smile...how he wished he could be vanished in the air.......

nupur was playing with the glass keeping her eyes down...mayank was constantly gazing at her..."nupur ab kuch bolo bhi..adhe ghante se hum ihan baithe hain"...myank said being irritated with her bheaviour..."haan..!! haan...uo..uo mai..tumse ..tumse yea kehna"........she stammered at her words..."nupur..!!"..mayank said..."hum chaltein hain phir kabhi baat karenge ok?"...he was trying to avoid this..it was a good chance for him..."nahi.!!"..she instantly shouted.....myank looked at her shocked.."is this girl crazy...aaj yea meri band bajake hi rahegi"...he thought in his mind mind..."mayank hum...hum beach pe chaltein hain na..pls...i promise is bar mai koi galti nahi karungi"...she said so sweetly that if anyone sayd no that means he's the biigest.."dhakkan"..of the world...mayank smilled and nooded....nupur also smiled and happily got up to go to the beach...

nupur took a deep breath and looked at mayank...she directly looked at his eyes....the sun was setting and nupur was shining ,...a day was about to over....nupur was lossing heself ...and so was mayank.....the girl whom he loved was infront of him...he wanted to forget everything...and just hug her..feel her...nupur got  the stregnth...all the other thing which was in her mind got blank and only one thing was there..."i love you mayank"......she said with all the love...mayank was so lost in her that he just forgot everything...he was feeling so happy...he was about to hug and tell her that how much he loved her....but suddenly he came bact to the earth and stepped backwards....he was so so confuse...nupur just confessed her love to him and he..what can he do..!! except braeking her heart..."tum kya keh rahi ho nupur?".....he said turning around not wanting to face her..."sach mayank..mayank sach keh rahi hun...maynk mai tumse bohot pyar karti hun"....she siad hugging him from behind...mayank wanted to live that moment...he just wanted to this moment to never come an end...but he jerked her hands away....and faced her..."tumhara dimag kahrab hogaya hai nupur..pagal hogyai ho tum"...he said shoutingly...."nahi mayank...mai sach keh rahi hun..mujhe nahi pata kab kahan aur kaise..mujge tumse pyar hogeya...mai bas itna janti hun ki mai tumse pyar krti hun...aur yahi sabse bara sach hai".....mayank was now blank...what he supposed to say her...

"mayank har ladki ki tarah mere bhi kuch sapne then..apne zivan saathi ke liye, apne humsafar ke liye...maine kabhi nahi chaha ki uo safed ghore pe aye..aur nahi uske pas sapno ka mahel ho..mujhe ek aam zindagi chahiye ek aam insaan ke saath..jo sirf aur sirf mujhse pyar kare...jiske pas khushiyon ka mahel aur pyar ki dowlat ho"....she said all this with tears in her eyes...mayank was alos listening this with tears in his eyes...

"adhiraj bura ladka nahi hai..uo acha hai..par waisa nahi jaisa mai chahti thi..aur..aur mai uske saath phir bhi zindagi bita leti agar tum meri zindagi me nahi aye hote"...shae said turing tiwards him..."mayank jis tarah tumne mera saath diya...mere ek baar bulane pe dowre chale aye, meri takleef me tumhe taqleef hui...aur meri har baat ka khayal rakha...waise aaj tak mere liye kisine nahi kiya"....she said with tears flowing from her eyes.."meri zindagi mein har choti si choti si chiz bhi mera mom dad ne select ki hai...har faisal maine humeshga unpar choda hai...kai bar mujhe us faisle se aitrza tha par phir bhi maine uo mana kyun ki...kyun ki mujhe laga uo mere liye jo bhi socheinge uo sahi hoga..par is bar nahi mayank...mai tumse pyar karti hun aur isbar koi bhi mujhe tumse dur nahi karsakta....batao mayank kya tum mujhse pyar nahi karte?..kya mere liye tumhare dil me koi ehsaas nah?...bolo mayank bolo!!...she said plaedingly.....

"nahi..!!!".......maynak said with no emotions in his voice...nupur was shocked, shattered..."mayank!".....she wanted to say something but her words got stucked in her throat...."haan nupur Mai Tumse Pyaar Nahi Karta"...he said facing her..."jo maine tumhare liye kiya, jo pal humne saath bitayen..uo isrf dosti thi nupur...sirf aur sirf dosti...aur maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki tum in sab ka yea matlab nikalogi...tumne aisa soch bhi kaise nupur...batao"...he said as id accusing her....

nupur whole world has stopped..she loved him..and more over she confessed this to him..forgetting all the values...forgetting everything.she confessed to him and he just said she did wrong...then what was the meanong of all that care and support..and the party thing...whatever had happened on the party what was that..!!..does all this means nothing to him..???!!!

"tum mere saath aisa nahi kar saktey mayank"..she said making him face her..."tum ...tum mujhe pyar karte ho mayank...warna..warna..us din ..party me"...her voice was getting strucked in her throat...that was the most difficult situation..."us din party me kya nupur..kya?!...agar uski wajar se tumhe itni bari galamfemi hogayi to mera kya kasur?....aur waise bhi kya maine kabhi bhi kaha ki mai tumse..phir tumhare dimag yea baat kaise ayi nupur..kaise??!!....that was it...nupur was broken...she was numb...this wasnt the mayank she knew...what will she do now?...the thing she feared happened..."nupur mujhe galat mat samjho par mai tumse pyar nahi karta..aur yeahi sach hai"......

mayank said all this words...but only he knew how much it hurted him...more than it hurt nupur....his own words was piercing his heart...it was not only difficult..it was more than diifucult for him to say all that...more over nupur's situation was making him feel miserable...she had become a statue..who wouldnt be..!!..the person you love...broke your heart infront of you..!! though nupur knew mayank wasnt at fault...he never said that he loves her..she was the one who took his friendly bheaviour as love...now the whole mistake was nupur's...she cant do anything...

"nupur mai..mayank wanted to say aomething but nupur stopped him by hand.."kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi...mai samajh gayi...galti meri thi..meri hai.i am sorry..i am sorry"...she said those words and ran from there..."nupurrrr!!!"...mayank shouted but nupur was gone....mayank fell on his knees....."nupurrrr"...and shouted..."kya galti thi meri kya???!!!!!!......he shouted...everything went wrong..everything..!!

"jab mujhe ma papa ki jarurat thi tab unhe chin liya..jab kisi se pyar kiya to use bhi chin liya"....he complained to his god..."kaise ..kaise nupur..mai tumse kaise kahun ki mai tumse pyar karta hun...kuch nahi hai mere paas tumhare liye...kuch nahi..na apna ghar, na apna kuch..mai kisi aur ki meherbani pe ji raha hun...aur tumhe pane ke liye mujhe unse bewafai karni hogi nupur..kaise bhul jaun mai unka ehsaan...aur kya de paunga mai tumhe..mayank sharma kuch nahi hai nupur...uo tumhe kuch nahi de sakta..kuch nahi"....he cried out his heart....true..who was mayank sharma..a guy whose whole life is given by some one else...he is nothing without khanna's name...no one knows him as mayank sharma...no one....

nupur ran to her room and cried at her heart out...that was the worst day of her life...the first time in her life she loved someone..just broke her heart like this..but was mayank really at fault?...did he ever said that he loved her?...no..nupur was the one who took all the things wrong...she cursed herself in her mind...because of her stupidy she also lost mayank as a  friend...she was feeling like a fool..life is just so strange...and nupur's life is getting hell day by day...the problems was just increasing....and she was the one who was suffering the most.....

mayank returned home only to be greeted by adjiraj..."hey mayank..!! yaar i have to tell you something"...he said happily...mayank was in no mood to listen him..but he cant refuse him..."yes tell me"...he said with a forced smile on his face..."kya hua..tu kuch pareshan lagraha hai..u ok?..he asked him suspeciously...mayank looked at him..."nahi..i mean i am fine koi baat nahi hai"..he tried to smile...."great then listen..umm..guess what?..maine nupur se shadi karne ka faisla liya hai"......he said happily....that came as a shock to mayank.."kya?!"..he asked her not sure.."yes my brother...I Am Going To Get Married With Nipur"......he said throwing his arms on the air...tears were beaming in mayank's eyes...that was probably the most difficualt phase of his life...on one hand nupur confessed her love for him and he broke her heart..and on the other hand adhiraj was dreaming about his nad nupur's marriage..ah! what a game of fate..!!

adhiraj looked at mayank..he was lost in his thoughts..."kya hua tujhe khushi nahi hui?"...he asked him a bit tauntingly...."hmm..nahi..i mean haan i am happy... i am really happy for you yaar"..he said with a smile..adhiraj hugged him..he felt some tears in his shoulder which came from mayank's eyes unwantedly...adhiraj ignored the tears..."chal ab mai chalta hun..badme baat hogi bbyee"....he was about to leave when he came to face with samrat...he winked at him and left..while samrat was fumimg with anger..if adhiraj wouldnt have been his brother..he would have killed him till now

"you are ok mayank?"....samrat asked him puttimg his hands on his shoulder.."haan..hann bhai i am fine?"...he said with a low voice...."kuch baat hui hai kya?"...samrat again asked not satisfied with mayank's answer..."nahi bhai maine kaha na..i am fine...umm..i am tired ..mai apse badme baat karta hun"...he said and left hurriedly to his room....

nupur was standing on the terrace...cool breez was touching her soft skin...some strands of her hair were coming in her face but she didnt bothered to remove them..she was lost in her own thoughts...."what had happened..what she should do now?...how will she face the situations..so many questions wre running in her mind but there was no answer...she felt mayank loved her..and she still have the same feeling...but what he said..if that was true then was her heart wrong?...she had never ever in her life thought that she wold have to face this kinds of situation...her tears had dried till now...she was now in such a dilema.."god..!! yea sab kya hogeya..ab mai kya karun?"...she asked hoping to get a answer..but well there was actually no one to help her...

mayank threw the phone on his bed .."damn.!"...he was trying to call nupur if she reached safely or not...she wasnt in a good sate so he was tensed but her cell was coming busy....he got out from his room only to see adhiraj who was talking with nupur on his phone.."come on nupur..yea sure..dont worry..haan baba ..ok bbyee..haan i will call you"....he hide behind the piller and listened the talk.."nupur adhi se baat karrahi thi"...he surely wasnt expecting this...he some where he felt bad...there was a time nupur used to call him..and today...well all is going as per he himself wanted...he wanted to get nupur married with adhi...adhi has agreed for the marriage..nothing was left....and he was feeling bad...thats something not good at all...

"papa ..mai adhiraj se shadi karne ke liye tayiyar hun!"...nupur said those words with a blank voice...where he parents were more than happy...nupur's mom hugged her where her father gave her his blessings...but all this just didnt affect her a bit..."papa mai kamre me jaun?"...asked her father's permission.."haan beta jarur"...she turned around to go to her room only to see dia standing on the door...she heared nupur's decision and it came as the biigest shock to her..."nupur loves mayank and mayank also loves her..then this marriage..and why nupur agreed?"..she was just too confused to  react...nupur understood her confussion and took her too room..

"tu pagal hai kya..tu mayank se pyar karti hai na..phir yea sab kya hai"...dia said disbelivingly...nupur was quite like a statue...dia got irritated amd hol her by shoulder..."will you pls tell me whats the matter?"...nupur slowly remobed her hand and looked at her.."uo mujhse pyar nahi karta"..she said with a emotionless voice..."kya?!!"...dia was shocked..she couldnt believe as she knew mayank loved her..then what was that..."tu yea kya bol rahi hai nupur?...usne khud tujhse yea kaha".....she said still not sure...."haan khud kaha"..she said turning around...dia was really shocked with this...she was not sure how to react....."par tu adhiraj se kyun shaidi karna chahti hai?"...she said angrily..."aur koi swal nahi dia..yeahi mera aakhri faisla hai..bas..!!"..she said and left the room.."god yea sab ho kya raha hai"....dia said with irritation....

sharma family welcomed khanna's with warm hearts...it was a happy occasion for both the families...not exactly...samrat and  gunjan were hell angry on adhiraj......dia was constantly casting angery glares to mayank...mayank was ignoring her though he knew he will have face her questioning session...in this whole process only adhiraj was tension free...he wasnt bother for anyone at all...and nupur..she was the one who was suffering the most...she wasnt at fault for anthing but she was suffering....

"nupur nazar nahi arahi"....adhiraj mom spoke..."jee uo taiya ho rahi hai..dia jaao dekho nupur tyar hui ya nahi"...she told dia.."jee aunty"..dia got up and agaion cast a threating glare to mayank and went upstairs to bring nupur...

"chal nupur tujhe niche bula rahein hain".....nupur turned her face to dia...she was looking beautiful in her red salwar suit...but still the glow, the happiness was missing.."chal"..dia said with a smile...nupur took a deep breath and heeded dowstairs...

nupur was coming dow...mayank was the first one to notice her....he looked at her..he could feel her anger, her pain, she saw her and turned her to the other side..mayank felt bad..but well thts what he wanted

nupur came down a after some chit chat session...the dinner was laid..everything was going fine for others...adhiraj takled with nupur frequently...his jokes were making her mood a little bit light...she smilled..and mayank was happy to see her smile...but it causes a lot of pain to him seing her with adhi...he was feeling some where insecure...there was a time when she used find him no matter how many people are around and today she is not even looking at him...

"aunty..washroom kahan hai?"..mayank asked nupur's mom..he could see the sight infront of him anymore.."beta uppar hai..ek minute ruko..(to nupur)..beta mayank ko washroom tak le jao"...she said to her..."thik hai maa"...she got up at once as if she was waiting for this chance only.."nahi aunty its ok..mai khud chla jaunga".....mayank tried to avoid any kind of interraction with nupur...."nahi mayank..mai hoon na..mai le chalti hun tumhe"...nupur said not giving any more chance to him...."ok"...he said finally getting defeated..."chalein"...she asked him..a taunting smile playing on her lips..."hmm chalo"......mayank said looking on the other side...

"kya baat hai mayank..tum kuch pareshan lag rahe ho?"..she asked normally...mayank was shocked to see her so normal like this as if mothing happend.."nahi...kuch nahi"...he said hesitantly..."lo tumhari mazil agayi"...he looked at her confuse..."washroom"...she said pointing at the room..."oh..!"..he said realising her sentence..."ab intezar kis ka hai..u want me to come with you inside?"..she asked mischviously..."what?!"..mayank shouted as he ralised her meaning.."joking"..she said smilingly....mayank was so confused with her bheaviour...just yesterday so many things happend and she was so normal...

"mai abhi aya".....he enterd the room...but he felt someone hoding his hand..he knew the touch well...he looked at his hand and then bac to nupur...."nupur mera haath chodo"......he said in a stern voice.."chodne ke liye thodi pakra hai"...she said with a cute smile on her face...."nupur tum pagal ho gayi ho"..he siad disbelievingly.."haan mayank...tumhare liye..tumhare pyar ke liye".....she said coming closer..."just stop right there nupur"...he said giving her a warning.."kyun?...isiliye na koi dekhe ga to kya sochega?"....."haan...now let me go"...he tried to go nupur stopped him ..."pehle meri baat suno"...she said in a warning tone..."mayank you what maine aaj tak kisi se koi chiz kyun nahi mangi?"...mayank gave her a confusing look...she smilled.."kyun ki mujhe har uo chiz bina mange mili hai jo mujhe chahiye...aur jo chiz mujhe chahiye uo sirf aur sirf meri hoti hai"...she said directly looking in his eyes..."what do you mean?"...mayank asked her also looking back in her beautiful eyes..."yahi ki tum sirf aur sirf mere ho mayank"..mayank was shocked with her words.."nupur..tumhara dimag thikane par to hai na?"..he aksed her with irritation..."haan hai...tum par sirf mera haq hai...aur mai tumhe pake rahungi"..she said with all the confidence..."nupur..!!!"...mayank shouted..."chillao mat!..nupur said with equal anger.."mai tumse pyar karti hun aur mai tumhe pake rahungi...aur tum khud"...she said pinting her fingers at him...."tum khud apne pyar ka ijhar karoge"....she said with a big smile on her face.."aisa kabhi nahi hoga"...mayank said..."hoga..aisa hi hoga".....maynk shook his head in disbelieve..."tumhari shadi hone wali hai adhiraj se...samajh rahi ho tum"..he said holding her by shoulder...."tum ho na ..tum khud roko ge yea shadi"...mayank left her shoulder..some where her confidence was scaring him...."anewala waqt mera hoga mayank..aur tum bhi".....she said and left a shocked plus scared mayank...

nupur stopped at the door only to see a smilling gunjan standing there....she winked at her and smilled broadly...nupur at first was shocked but then she also smilled and winked back to her and left from there....gunjan thanked her god in mind...

"phewwww"...maha di mai na apko chorungi nahi..kitna bara update likhwaya mujhse...dekho kya halat kar di bachi ki🤣...anyways i fulfilled my promies😃...hope you all like this part...and i am ready for all the jootey chappals...😆..and also tamatars'🤣..

pls do comment guys
and dont forget to press the like tab if you liked it
suggetions are more then welcome
but pls do comment

love
tasfia

Edited by vampire_girl - 13 years ago
update soon dear i m waiting 😛
aweosme promo tashu🤗 loved it cnt wait 4 nxt update continue soon and sorry 4 commenting late

luv
       --madz--
kya update hai👏abhe para nahi hai🤣sham ko paeon ga😆

or is dafa K billi dhakan kuch nahi kahon ga tum ne pehle bhe danta tha na Pm main😭🤣