Fan Fictions

mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 - Page 48

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ansarSsssS

itni asani se nahi jane don ga beta😆
goli mar don ga ok ager jane ka name liya to tumahre jane se muje kuch nahi ho ga par ak bar Sujal ka to soch liya hota😆

i know you dont care...and thanks par sujal ko bhi fadak nahi parta..agar parta to to kisine mera PM yun delete nahi kiya hota...aur nahi mujhe itna guilty feel karwaya hota..kisi ko to andaza tak nahi hai ki mujh per kya biti thi..bas keh diya jane nahi donga aur ho gaya hai na..
bohot asan hai right

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank God ur not leaving 😃
waiting for the updates
btw nice username!
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tashu.........you leaving???? when will you be back baby??? waiting ro you my dear 🤗
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppppeeeeeeee

wooohhhhoooo

jinga lala

yeahhhhh

so happy

finally u r bak!!!!!

Waiting for ur updates EAGERLY

cont soon
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
part 8-

awesome

fabulous

IronyDied thumbnail
hey guys🤗
see as i promised i am back with a update...i know after a lot of drama🤣
and i am really sorry for that
i promise i wont do such mistake again
thanks a lot for all your comments and love
i just love you guys😳
ok no more bakwaas

pls scroll down for the next part

Edited by vampire_girl - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
part-11

chashmish...are you going to tell me or not?"...samrat said beig irritated with gunja's continuos ignorance...gunjan looked up and again back to the magazine...this irritated samrat more.."what the hell chahsmish..!!!...are you going to tell me..why did you do this????..tumne mujhse bina puche mayank ko wapas kyun bulaya..???...this time gunjan kept the magazine aside...and walked towards samrat.."kyun??..mayank wapas aye isse tumhe koi problem hai kya?...she said rising his anger more and more.."maine sawal ke badle awal nahi jawab manga hai..!!...tumne bulaya use ya nahi?"..."gunajn croosed her hands on her chest and looked directly in his eyes..."haan maine bulaya hai use..koi pareshani?"...samrat was now completely out of controll..."tumhe kya jarurat thi use bulane ki haan?..itni mushkil se maine use door bheja tha...par tumne sab barbad kar diya"...he almost shouted on her...gunjan was taken aback..samarat necer shouted on her before but today he did and she was hurt.

mayank was about to sit in the car when someone stopped hin..."hey sharma!"..he looked at her and smilled.."dia!"..she came forward ...chalo atleat tumhe mai yaad to hun..."yaad kaise nahi hogi?"..he said smilling at her complain.."haan akhir tumhare pehle pyar ki pehli gawa hun mai..kyun?...she said mischeviously which cause mayank a bit of irritation..."not again dia..i am already tensed...pls dont increase it more..."...he said leaning against the car..."oh hello sharma!..i am not doing anything wrong...waise nupur ki life me kuch naya sa huya hai..kahin tum us wajar se to pareshan nahi na"..she said innocently...[clever innocent]....mayank was taken aback with her sudden guessing..."dia..tum apna wada bhul rahi ho"...he said sternly...dia smilled "no sharma...mai kuch nahi bhul rahi..jitna mere haath me thai controlled ..par nupur ka dil to mere haath me nahi na..use kya feel horaha hai ya kya hoga yea mujhe nahi pata..na mai use rok sakti hun na uske dil ko"..she finished while mayank watched her silently finding some truth in her talks..."dia, mai tumse pehle bhi keh chuka hun..but before he could complete dia interrupted.."haan mujhe pata hai par kismat tumhare kehne se nahi chalti aue khass karke tab jab tum galat ho"..she said and patted his shoulder.."all the best"..she said smillingly.."for what?"...he asked her confused.."for future troubles which are near in your life"...she said and left ..mayank stood thier confues plus shocked...he himself could sense the future and how much complicated its going to be for him

tears were beaming in gunjan's eyes..she wanted to control but she couldnt and a lone tear fell from her eyes...samrat saw that and calmed himself..he himself was unaware of his own bheaviour...he never wanted to hurt his chasmish but stll it just happened and his anger took over him.."i am sorry chashmish"..he said polietly...gunjandidnt answered back.."look chasmish ..mayank mera bhi bhai hai par uo is waqt apne dil pe kabu nahi kar paraha isiliye mai nahi chahta tha ki uo adhi aur nupur ki shadi se pehle wapas aye"..he finished his sentence only to see noreaction from gunjan's side..."chasmish kuch bolo to sahi"...he said being impatient.."tumhe sach janna hai?"..she finally said still in a emotionless voice..."sach?"..he asked being more confused with gunja's word...this time she looked up and said.."mayank nupur se pyar karta hai samrat"...her voice was enchoding in samrat's eyes..he was shocked...he had thought may mayank was being too frndly with nupur but he loved her...that was something really shocking to him...."mayank nupur ko tab se pyar kata hai jabse use khud bhi pyar ka matlab nahi pata tha...usne pehli baar use ek library me dekha tha..mai bhi thi uske saath..hum dono high scool mein the....use pehli nazar mein ek 14 saal ki ladki se pyar hogeya tha..she said a bit laughingly..aur maine uska mazak bana diya tha...

"are you nuts?"..she said being irritatated.."sachi gunjan,,mujhe na pyar hogeya hai!"..he said shyly...she lauged out laudly.."tujmhe teen age bimari hui hai...koi love shove nahi hai...pichli dafa bhi hua tha na...sheenaaaa..."...she said mockingly..."oye uo meri frnd thi"...he said defending himself..."to is baar bina jaan pehchan ke hi pyar hogeya tumhe"...she said giggling..."sach!"..he said making a puppy face.."pls..ab chal chalo bhi mayank"..she dragged him...

"samarat...tum soch bhi nahi saktey..ki usne kis tarah..pagalon ki tarah use dhunda.uske bare me har ek baat har ek information sab dhunda usne...pehle mujhe bhi laga tha ki yea sab uo bas ek attraction ke liye karraha hai..par badme maine realise kiya that he truly loved her".....she came and sat next to a shocking samrat..."tumhe pata hai he used to wait outside her school...aur uo bhi chup chup ke.."..she lauged a bit..with sadness maybe....aur zindagi me pehli baar usne kisi pe haath uthaya tha...sirf nupur ke liye....

"look tina..mujhe us raste se nahi jana"nupur said half scared and half nervous..."par kyun..un ladko ki wajar se.."she asked mockingly...."haan..tujhe pata hai na uo kitna disturb kartey hain"...she said complaining..."to kya hua..aur unpar tu dheyan mat dena...to kuch nahi hoga.."..tina said giving her courage.."par hum koi aur raastey se bhi to ja saktey hain na"...nupur said giving her option.."haan par uhan library hai aur hume books bhi to leni hain na"..."par...nupur didnt want to go still..."arey kuch nahi hoga ab chal"....she said dragging her...

they were waliking towards the librarry..tina's face was filled with courage where nupur's face was as aple as a dead boady...suddenly some boys about 18 or 19 stopped thire cycle infront of both of them...they were watching them as they were some kind of animal...nupur lowered her eyes being really scared..."hato humare raaste se"...tina said loudly..almost shouting.."kyun hate..tumne kharida uya hai yea raasta?"..one of the boys said..."dekho..hati ihan se warna mai chllaungi"..she again said..."acha..to chillao na"....and they all started lauging...but soon thire smile vanished as someone hold them from behind.."hato ihan se"...a manly voice said..."oye tu.!!..but before he could complete he punched himhard...hewas beating all of them madly...both the girls got really scared and ran from there..nupur stopped in midway and looked back at the saviour..and thanked him in mind...
"ainda..is ladki ko chr ne ka socha bhi na..jaan se mar dalunga tujhe"..he said and left the boys almost half deaad

"tum soch bhi nahi saktey samrat..ki usne nupur se kitna pyar kiya hai"...she looked at him..he had tears in his eyes..."aur phir nupur dusre city shift hogayi..mayank ne pata karne ki koshish ki par..use sirf itna pata chala ki uske papa ka transer hogeya tha..par kahan..yea kisi ko nahi pata tha...phir uo khud US chala geya...wapas aya to uski mulawat nupur se mall me hui..aur uo use dekhte hi pehchan geya tha..par kya faida hua?...she almost shouted..uske intezar ka kya faida hua..yahi ki jis ladki se usne itne salo se pyar kiya, uska intezar kiya, kisi aur ke bare dekhna to dur socha tak nahi..us ladki ki shadi uske bhai se hone jarahi hai".....she shouted...

samrat looked up.."mai uska samna kaise karunga"...he said being helpless..."haan samrat..yahi sach hai..aur jisko tum itna galat samajh rahe ho na uo khud adhi aur nupur ko kareeb lane ki koshish karraha tha..par tumne....maine kaha tha samrat sikke ke ek pehlu dekh kar itna bada kadam mat uthau..pachtaoge...aur tum pacta rahe ho.."..she said and left a alone and shatter samrat behind...

sorry for such a short part
i am really sorry..par isis se kaam chala lo is bar😳
pls press the like tab if you liked it
and pls do comment😊

love you all
tasfia

Edited by vampire_girl - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i thought i'll be danicng 😃😃😃

me first me first yupi.....

but this was tooo much yaar ............

tum meray MAyank k sath acha nhi ker rahi..............
is was soooo painfull....he loved her tht much.😭😭....u made my eyes moist😭 .....bechara sab jaga se bhass gaya ......

n thnk GOd sami realized it.😡...tht he has done worng....i hope he makeup for this.....
n i just loved GUnjan the way she share his pain n wishes no one does.......

lovely part ...........beautifully written 👏⭐️👏
n pls apky update soon

luv ya

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Vampire ji
Pehle apki promo jaise update k liye bahu bahut shukriya.
akhir humare sabar ka fal aisa diya apne(man he man wanna kill u.).:)

ok coming to ur update
Heyyyyyyyyy  so finally gunjan revealed the truth
and sam was feeling guilty- r a bhai guilty feel karne se kuch nehi hoga. kuch karo mayur k liye.

hmmmmmmm i loved maynk and dia's convo
Dia was right- she cant controll nups heart- which nups has already given to Maynk
yar today there was no nups- and no Mayur accept flashback---- errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(Angryyyyyyyyyyyy)

Anyway aj maaf kar deti hu
but next time i want a longer ,mayurish update- thik ai????

Fantastic update ji
wonderful
 now i m eagerly waiting 4 ur next part
do update soon
Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
arey waah..!! dono ek hi line me🤣