awwww

I want him to come back

flashback was nice yaar

so mayank fell for her when they were young

nice one

waiting for your update .
please update soon ..........
i reaaly felt bad for both of them.
both mayank and nupur are sharing same pain of love .
hope their pain vanishes soon .
really very lovely update .
please do update soon tasfia i really witing for long time .
please update ...................
IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all!...😃
i know i am a bit late this time
but i am actually really busy.......so updates will be really late....😭

and i am really sorry i couldnt reply your comments
but i read them and loved them a lot......
thanks a lot for all your comments....
pls keep commenting like this....truly they mean a lot to me😳

pls scroll down for the next part

Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
part-10

"nupur tu kya bolna chahti hai?"......dia said being all irritated with nupur's constant crying and sobbing.....but seeing nupur's condition she calmed down a bit..."acha bata mujhe...kya baat hai??".....nupur tried to calm down and said..."dia...uo mai"....."haan nupur bol".....dia encouraged her..."dia mujhe nahi pata....par...par mujhe kuch ajeeb sa lagraha hai"....she said getting up from the bed....."kya baat hai nupur?..tujhe hua kya hai?".....she said concern...dia hold her by her shoulder and face her....."tere dil me jo hai, jo tujhe pareshan karraha hai mujhe bata de...trust me you'll feel better".....nupur looked up and saw concern in dia's eyes ..."mai ...mayank ...i mean mujhe har baat mayank ki taraf khich raha hai...har baat mujhe uski yaad, usika ehsaas dila rahi hai".......dia looked at her with blank expresion...nupur continued...."har pal..har raat, har subah, sab kuch.....dia sab kuch mujhe usi ki taraf le jaraha hai..uska chuna, dia usdin jab usne muhe chuya.....uski ek touch ne ...mujhe...mujhe kamzor kar diya.......koi bbhi jarurat ho mere dimag me sabse pehla naam usi ka ata hai......aur"......she turned around to face dia..."aur jab uo chala gaya.....to mujhe aisa.....aisa lagraha hai jaise mujhse kuch chut raha hai dia......mai kya karoon?....she cried and hold dia's hand...."aisa nahi hona chahiye na dia.....bolna dia....bol na....."she fell on her knees.....dia was too shocked to bear all this...but she hold herself and bent down to nupur...."ro mat nupur...ssshhh!.."she said hugging her..."yea kya horaha hai mujhe dia.....kya??"....she hugged her tight and cried ...."pyar!"....dia said with a determind voice......nupur looked at her shocked...."haan nupur haan!....tu mayank se pyar karne lagi hai....tujhe pyar hogaya hai nupur"...nupur freed herself from dia's grip and turned around...."yea tu kya bolrahi hai dia!"...she almost shouted....."agar nahi manna to mat man...par bohot jaldi tujhe ehsaas hoga nupur".....nupur couldnt take anymore so she decided to leave...she wiped her tears...."mujhe....mujhe chalna chahiye"...she took her bag and left quicly..."shayed mayank hi tera uo rajkumar hai nupur....wahi hai.....bas use apnane ki der hai"...dia said to herself

nupur came back to her home....she directly went to her room and cried....somewher she knew that dia was right but still she didnt want to believe it.....how can she fall in love with mayank?.he was his friend....he is....but how...this can never happen right....she wasnt suppose to fall in love with him..but love just happens.. we have no control over love...infact love controls our heart....

its been a week since mayank left and nupur's confusion started...in this whole week there was hardly any contract between adhiraj and nupur...even nupur was not talking with dia.....she actually didnt want....she was avoinding dia as she knew dia was right....

"ahana pls yaar.......nupur said being all irritated......."kya pls ?".....ahana said again and agin...."dekh tu humare saath chalrahi hai".....she again said...."nahi ahana,maine kaha na....mai nahi chal sakti..meri tabiyeet thik nahi hai"..nupur said trying to avoid any further conversation...."pls nups aisa mat kar....dekh ashish araha hai....hum sab jarahe hain use pick up karne.....tu bhi chal na"......nupur took a deep breath woth irritation...."uo tera fiance hai na.to tu akeli ja na use pick karne"..."par uo tera frnd bhi to hai....come on yaar hum sab college mein saath thein.....lets surprise him.....pls na ab mana mat kar pls".......nupur had no other choice left so she surrendered..."acha thik hai"...."aww.....so sweet chal mai tujhe pick kar lungi"..."hmm....thik hai"....she cut the call and took a dress which came in her hand....and got ready.....

"hey nupur!"....ahana said hugging her....she also hugged her back...."how are you yaar?...tune to contact hi nahi kiya bohot dino se aur ana bhi nahi chahti thi"..... she said complaining a bit....npur weekly smilled.."aisi koi baat nahi hai bas thodi busy thi"...."busy??...kahin tujhe tera rajkumar to nahi milgaya na"....she said lauging while nupur looked shocked...."nahi aisa nahi hai ahana"...dia said coming to the frame...nupur looked at her...she's been avoinding her after that day....she could easily make out fron dia's face that she was hurt...but what could she do...she needed her time to solve her confusion and dia was somewhere increasing her problems...."kaisi hai dia?"...nupur asked her hesitantly....dia smilled at her friend ...she knew than nupur was tens...."mai thik hoon...tu thik hai na"..she asked her with concern....nupur nooded and smilled broadly....she was relaxed as she felt that dia wasnt angry on her..."guys chalo bhi we're getting late".....ahana said finally dragging them to the car.....they all heeded towards the airport.....

the whole journey nupur was looking outside the wilndow...she was remembering the last time she was with mayank in his car...the party night...the party....she hated that party ...because of that stupid party everything went wrong...she was pissed of with that party....she didnt even wanted to remember but the flashes of the party was running infront of her eyes....she didnt realize when they reached airport......

dia was getting irritate.."what the hell ahana......flight late kyun hai?"...."yaar mujhe thodi pata tha"......."ek to tu hume jaldi jaldi khicke layi aur ab flight late hai!!!!"...she shouted with irritation..."yaar tu chilla mat...ja jake coffe le le".....nupur smilled seeing them....she missed the time when she, dia and ahana used  to fight over a small matter and end up roling on the floor with laughter.....she was feeling relaxed with them...for once she forgot the tension..."bas karo tum dono"...she declared..dia and ahana both stopped like a small child..."dia tu chup kar use thodi pata tha flight late hogi"....ahana smilled a victorious smile...."aur ahana tu..tujhe pata karna chahiye tha....apne fiance ke ane ki khushi me tu to pagal hi ho chuki hai"....heraring this her smilled vanished while dia started laughing...."ab phir shuru mat hona....mai abhi ayi coffe lake"..she said and left to get herself a coffe....while going suddenly she noticed someone...someone whom she know...she felt her eyes popped out ...she was shocked...she was happy.....and dont know how many thoughts were running in her mind...."mayank!!!"....she said slowly...hardly audioable..

mayank felt some one called him...he felt as if he knew the voice....he turned around only to find nupur standing there with a shocked expression on her face..he himself was shocked...he didnt expect her to be here....the party dance was flashing before his eyes..the last thing he wanted was to face her...and here....he was standing on the airport and she was standing before him..ah! this is called destiny.....

suddenly nupur felt an immense pain....she forgot all the other thing except that mayank was standing infront of her....she was feeling as if she got all the happiness in the world, solution to all her problems.....she just ran and hugged him tight.....mayank froze in his place...he was feeling as if its his dream....but he respopned the hug...he hold her.....he wanted to live that dream...the moment nupur hugged him,he forgot all her problems he just he knew that nupur, his love was in his arm...and nothing else...they both closed their eyes and felt each other presence...it was the best moment of their lives....specially for mayank....

the whole airport was looking at them, some was smilling at them...some were making fun, and some were enjoying the love bird's moment...a group of young boy statrted whisteling and mayank and nuur both came back to the earth.....they looked around and then at each other....they were embrassed...nupur looked down and started playing with the corner of her dupatta...mayank saw the taunting and mocking eyes of the people......he didnt want her to feel embrassed....he side holded nupur by her shoulder...nupur looked at him with questioning eyes...mayank smilled at her and face those people...."she's my wife".....nupur looked at him with her eyes popping out....and slowly the crowd vanished and also the tautns...

mayank freed nupur from his grip...nupur looked really embrassed so was mayank..."sorry uo mai...he was about to ask forgivness for calling her his wife..."its ok"...nupur said interuppting in the middle..."tum kahan chale gaye the aur kyun mayank"..she siad with her voice choking in her throat...mayank looked at her..he had no answer of her question..."uo...actually kuch kaam tha isiliye achanak jana pada".....nupur looked at him with tears in her eyes..."mujhe batay bhi nahi?"...he could easily make out from her voice that how much hurt she was...."nupur mai...mujhe jaldi me jana pada isiliye.."...."jhoot....jhoot bol rahe ho tum...tum isliye chale gaye kyun ki tum mujhse bhag rahe the....mujhse dur jana tha tumhe....hai na?...she said crying..."nupur meri baat to suna"....mayank tried to explain her..."nahi mayank....kya tumne ek baar bhi socha ki mai akele kaise rahungi"...mayank smilled at her...."tum akeli kahan thi nupur..sab the na tumhare saath"....he said trying to cheer uo the mood..."nahi mayank tumhare bina mai akeli hi thi....mujhe jarurat thi tumhari.par tumhe kya fadak parta hai....tumhe meri parwa nahi hai mayank..isiliye tumne ek baar bhi nahi socha ki tumhare bina mai.....she stopped as she realized what was she blabbering.....mayank looked at her shocked...things were already complicated and nupur's senteces were making things more miserable for him...both looked at each other with balnk expresion..dia's word were enchoding in nupur's ears again and again...."tujhe mayank se pyar hogaya hai nupur"...she stepped backwards..."nupur...mayank trid to stop her but she was gone....she ran away and maynk stood their not noing where the situations are going......

pls press the like tab if you liked it......
and pls do comments.....it means a lot to me....
suggetions are more than welcome.....but pls do comments...it helps me to improve my writing....😳

precap-mystery reveal😆

love
tasfia

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh wow da precap looks interesting waitng for it........
n oh mayank is back....thnk GOD......gosh me n nupur both missed him badly😆😆😆
awww nupur is such a sweetheart she cudnt control her feelings on seeing mayank.....wished dey had confessed bt never mind its gonna happen soon😳😳😳😳
jus simply loving innocent nupur n her feelings n da bold mayank hiding his feelings.....he had missed nupur more den even nupur cud hav imagined😊
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey my dearo tasfia .

what an update.
fantastic
lovely
mindblowing ........
i just wanna say fir nupur that
"adha ishq adha hai
adha ho jayega .
kadmo se neero ka vadaa ho jayega"......
and for mayank i have only left to say that
"tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka tujhe chhata koi aur hai....
tu pasand hai kisi aur ki ,
tujhe mangta koi aur hai.......:"
and for our mayur i would love to sat that
"pyar ki ye kahani suno .
ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi.............
hoti kya hai jawani........
ek ladka tha , ek ladki thi..........
vo bhi ek daur tha
waqt hi aur tha
jab vo the ajnbee...
dono tanha se the,
magar kehte kisse baat jo dil mein thi.........
pyar ki ye kahani suno........................."
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear..
feeling bad 4 both..
hope evrything will be  fine soon............
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

very very nice update tasfia

amazinf .
i really loved the way nupsie ran and hugged mayu and also how mayank help nupsie for being embaressed infront of all by saying that she is his wife
"dont worry mayu soon she will be your wife if tasfia want........"
"jab pyar kiya to darna "
but uske liye they both have to confess their feeling and before that nupsie ahould have to understand her feelings that she loves mayu..........
"ajeeb dastan hai ye kahan shuru kahan khatam .
ye manzille hai kon si .
na vo samajh sake na hum.........."
 i think this what call the journey of love.
the cupid is playing his role now rest all depends on the destiny. whether they have walk hand in hand or on the different paths with broken hearts for sure..........
"Hath mera thamlo...sath jab thak ho
Baat kuch hoti rahe...Baat jab jab thak ho
Samne bethe raho tum...raat jab thak ho

Nam kya de..kya kahe..dil ke mausum ko
aag jaise lag gayi aaj shabnam ko
aisa lagta kisne chu liya humko

Tum chale jao zara... hum sambhal jaye
dhakanien dil ki kahin.. na machal jaye
waqt se aghe kahin na.. hum nikal jaye

Hum mein tum mein kuch tho hai..kuch nai hai kya
aur kuch ho jaye tho..kuch yakeen hai kya
dekh lo yeh dil jaha tha.. yeh wohi hai kya"

daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

mayank and nupur are

incomplete without themselves..................
"jab kisi ki taraf.
dil jhukne lage.
baat aa kar juban per rukne lage.
aakhon aakhon mein ikraar hone lage.
bol do agar tumhe pyaar hone lage .
hone lage hone lage..................."
it is high time for them to accept their love for each other...................
"na hai ye panaaaa........
na khonaaaaaaaaa hi hai.
tera na hona
jane kyuuu
honnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hi hai.
tumse hi din hota...........
yumse hi rat aati hai...
tum se hi tum se hi.............
har khushi saaath aati hai.
zindagi kehlati hai.
tum se hi tumse hi....."
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yar tu toh writer nikli. Great job. I love it. Iam gonna read other part also.