Fan Fictions

mn ff...Ehsaas (updated, last part) at page 127 - Page 24

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

😊😊😊😊

VERY WELL WRITTEN TASFIA.
AMAZING.
SORRY I AM BIT LATE IN COMMENTING..................
BUT VERY NICE.
DO WANT TO SEE MN DANCE..........................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh it ws such a lovely update.....it ws soo much adorable.....loved it alot...poori update mai mera full conc rahaπŸ˜† didnt misss a single coma......well waitng for da precap......n i think samrat ws da 1 who listened deir convo......plzzz update son cnt wait for da next part
dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey tasfia... Grt update cant wait for more cont soon
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sorry for the late reply!

the update was awesome as usual
m curious to know who heard Mayank nd Gunjan's convo
the precap is realy exciting 😳😳😳
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey tashu thanx for the pm
im gona go read this from the beggining then comment
remind me to come back and read if i for get
i have so many pending pms

love ya
tanzeel
alishaL786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
heyy! πŸ˜Š
thanks for the pm! πŸ‘
excellent FF! i just read it from the beginning and you have done an AMAZING job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
please update soon! πŸ˜Š
~Alisha~
IronyDied thumbnail
hey guys i am back with a update....πŸ˜ƒ
sorry for not the comments.....but was really busy😭
thanks a ton for all your comments.......just loved them😳
pls keep commenting like this it encourage me lot
thax againπŸ˜›

pls scroll down for the next part

Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
part-8

nupur and adhiraj were sitting together and talking.....suddenly nupur noticed that maynk was taliking with someone....all her attention were now there....so she hardly heared some words whic adhiraj said.....when adhiraj noticed that nupur was not listening he slighty shook her......and nupur came back to the earth....."kya huya nupur?"....adhiraj asked ..."hmm...nahi...uo ladki kaun hai mayank ke saath?"....she asked still looking that direction...adhira aslo looked at mayank and then back to nupur...."uo sheena hai....mayank ki college ki frnd hai"....still looking at mayank and sheena..."oh!"..she said..."par tum kyun puch rahi ho?"...adhiraj asked sipping his juice...."nahi bas aise hi".....her mind was some where else...where?...she herself didnt know...adhiraj saw someone ..."hey nupur..mai abhi aya...ok"...nupur nooded...she actually was lost so she herself wanted adhiraj to go as she was not in mood to talk......suddenly she started feeling low...her mood was really fine today...but dont know what happned suddenly....[tasfia shouting..try to know nupur..]

"ladies and gentlement...this is a special ocassion for our friend rahul and his newly wed bride sneha...we hope they have a great and full of  happiness life ahead...i would like to invite the newly wed couple to the dance floor...."...and the clappings started when they went to the dance floor....after thier romantic dance other couples also started joining them...

"mayank what happened to you...come lets dance na"...sheena said as she noticed that mayank was sad..."no sheena i am fine...you carry on"...mayank tried to avoid...he never liked her...she was not bad but still some time we dont have any valid reason to love or hate someone...."is everything alright mayank"...she asked concerned...she knew mayank didnt like her...but she has always loved him...she dont want love in return but she wanted to see him happy....mayank smilled.."truly i am fine ...dont worry...you enjoy"...he said to convince her..."akele baithne se sab thik to nahi hoga"...mayank looked up..."mayank tumhari wajar se dusre bhi dukhi honge....so pls apne ap ko khush rakho to sab thik hoga".....mayank smilled..true she was right..."ab chalein dance floor par.."..."hmm chalo..ab tum chorne wali to ho nahi".....he said finally accepting his defeat..."wo to hai..chalo"...

meanwhile adhiraj came back and took nupur to the dance floor.....nupur firstly didnt want to go but she had to...she didnt know why but her mind was some where else so she wanted to get it back to the track...she found this was the best thing to get her mind back in track....

...mayank-sheena, adhiraj-nupur, samrat-gunjan and many other couples jined the dance floor.....but before they could  start ..."wait guys"...rahul said....".guys its my wedding party..so something should different na....what say"...the clapppings started...."dance parthners will be chosen by luck"....everyone was confused..."ok let me explain......i have chits...there are one number in every chit....you have to find the persom with same number chit...and he or she will be your parther,,,ok?"

the crowd were shouting with excitement...everyone picked up a chit..."hey mine is 7...lucky 7" adhiraj said..."tumhara kya hai nupur.".he asked her...."mera 9 hai"...nupur said..."oops...we are not parthners.....chalo hum apne parhners ko dhundte hain"...he started looking foe number 7 and number 9 and here he got number 7......"sheena!!!!!!!!"......he said with shock...."haan me and u adhi"....sheena said cutely...adhira fakely smiled...."socha tha koi hot kudi milegi"...."yea chipku kahan se agayi"........he thought in his mind....."chalein"...she said..."hmm chalo"......they went to the dance floor...

nupur was still standing with the chit...she saw mayank also standing alone...she went to him.."parthner mili?"...she asked him...."nahi...abhi tak nahi"....he said with a smile...."number 9?"..she asked him...mayank looked at her "hmm......yes"...nupur giggled ..."mai bhi.....chalo".....mayank smilled and went to the dance floor with him...

the lights were dim..and song started

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun,
Tujhko Main Kar Loon Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun.
Zindgi Ki Shakh Se Loon Kuchh Hasin Pal Le Chun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

maynk put his hand slightly in her wrist..nupur felt shivers ran through her spain...same with mayank..this was the first time mayank touched nupur...nupur put her hands around her shoulder...they were swaying wiith the music...

Jo Bhi Jitne Pal Jeeyu
Unhe Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Kal Ho Ab Tera Use Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

the lyrics were going perfectly with mayank...he actually meant each and every word of the song...they both were lost in each other eyes....nupur was feeling as if anytime she will hug him tight...

Mujhko De Tu Mit Jaane
Ab Khudse Dil Mil Jaane
Kyu Hai Yeh Itna Fasla....
Lamhe Yeh Phir Naa Aane
Inko Tu Naa Le Jaane
Tu Mujh Pe Khudko De Loota.....
Tujhe Tujhse Tod Loo Kahi Khudse Jod Loo
Mere Jism O Jaan Main Aa Teri Khusboo Odh Loo

mayank tightened his grip which made nupur more close to him..nupur clutched his shirt as she felt loosing herself in his arms...

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

mayank twillered her and pulled her back...her back was touching his torso....nupur was totally leaning on him as she was loosing her controll over herself...

Bahoon Main De Bas Jaane
Sine Main De Chhup Jaane
Tujh Bin Main Jaaunga Kaha????
Tujhse He Mujhe Ko Paane Yaado K Woh Nazrane
Ek Jinpe Haq Ho Bas Mera

mayank  slightly bend down and put a light kiss on her shoulder...nupur closed her eyes and clutched his hand tightly....

Teri Yaado Main Rahoo
Tere Khwabo Main Jagoo
Mujhe Doondhe Jab Koi
Teri Aankho Main Milu

she felt she will fall down anytime...there was no power left in her legs...her heart beat was increasing and so was mayank's...they both could listen each other's heart beat

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo
Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Joho Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

the lights turned on and they both came back to the earth from heaven...mayank instantly left nupur while nupur was too shocked to react...mayak looked at nupur ...nupur also looked at him....they both were blank..thank god noone noticed thier dance...oopss close dance...mayank hurriedly left the venue....while nupur looked around not understanding what do to or what to think....

mayank angryli banged his hand on the wall....."shit!!!!.....what did i do???.....why??..why did i do this?....i should have stayed away from her....shit!!! uo kya soch rahi hoi mere bare me....kyun kiya maine aisa.kya jaroorat thi mujhe uske paas jane ki.....nafrat karegi uo mujse"......he fell on his knees...this was something mayank never wanted....he was scared to loose her, her friendship....he was already tensed and all this was adding up to his tension...suddenly he felt something...."agar use sach pata chal gaya...nahi....he got up.....nahi agar use pata chalgaya to ..nafrat hogi use mujhse,....uo kabhi mera yakeen nahi karegi...kabhi nahi....mujhe...mujhe khudko rokna hoga.....maafi magni hogi usse mujhe....haan mujhe mafi mangni hogi usse"...he rushe towards the party hall again only to find nupur nowhere...he looked all around....he was feeling guilty...."kahin uo meri wajar se to nahi chali gayi"....he went to gunjan....
"where is nupur?'".....he asked without waisting anytime...."what?"...gunjan asked all confused..samrat was also confuse who was standing beside gunjan...."kya hua mayank...sab thik hai na"....samrat said tened...mayank realized he was in a party so he calmed down..."i mean nupur dekhai nahi derahi...samrat smilled uo chali gayi hai".....mayank was shocked.."chali gayi??"...."haan uske sir me dard tha...adhi use ghar chodne gaya hai"......gunjan said finally.......maynk took a deep breath .."bhai mai ghar ja raha hun...meri tabiyeet thik nahi ha"i....he said trying to give some excuse....he just wanted to be alone for sometime..."kya huya mayank.......tum thik to ho na?"....samrat asked..he was now worried for him....mayank nooded with a force smile...."bhai mai thik hoon..mai ghar jaun?"......samrat nooded not satisfied with his answer...."hum chalein tumhare saath?"...."nahi bhai ap log ruko.mai thik hoon bas"....."thik hai nayank".....samrat said..mayank left immedietly not wanting to creat any more scene...

nupur was sitting in the window pane....she had come back with adhiraj giving the excuse of headache ...she was worried....not because what mayank did...because of what she felt....she should have stopped him.but what she did?....she ner felt like this before.....thousand of times adhiraj hugged her.....she never felt anything......rather she was uncomfortable....but mayank.......his touch make her feel like complete....she was loosing herself......"god what will mayank think about me?.....use lagraha hoga mai .....god mai kya karoon.....kya hogaya tha mujhe?.....na maine usko roka aur....aur nahi khood ko rok payi...mai kya kroon aisa lagraha hai jaise kuch galat horaha hai.......kuch bohot galat horaha hai......aisa nahi hona chahiye tha.....mujhe mayank se mafi mangni hogi....i need to solve all this....mai apna acha dost nahi kho sakti ......nahi kho sakti.....'"

mayank was walking here and there in his room when adhi and samrat came there...he stopped at once....."bhai?...adhi app log?".........adhiraj fell on the bed......."kyun ab  kya tere kamre mai bhi ana mana hai".....".nahi aisi baat nahi hai" ....he tried to say something but the truth was that he wanted to be alone for some time...."mayank tum uhan se chale kyun aye?"...samrat asked in a serious tone..."bhai maine bataya na meri tabbiyeet thik nahi lagrahi thi"...he said not looking at him...he can never lie to him...ashiraj got up and said....."yaar teri aur nupur ki har baat ek kasie ho jati hai....iska bhi sir dard tha...yaar i think uski shadi teri shadi honi chahiye"....he started laughing loudly....while mayank looked at him in shock...."adhi!!!"....samrat shouted and adhiraj stopped....."bolne se pehle ek bar sochliya karo....har baat par mazak nahi hota"......adhiraj realized, "sorry bhai"..."ab tum jao aur so jao mujhe mayank se baat karni hai"....mayank looked up...he could sense what was coming next......adhiraj shook his head and left......

after adhiraj left samrat looked at mayank....."bhai...kya hua...i mean...kya baat hai?...samrat angrily looked at him....."kya huya?!!!!!!!!!!!!"... he shouted....mayank stepped backwards....."bhai!!!".....'"shut up mayank.....just shut up......ek lafz nahi....tumhe kya lagta hai....mai andha hoon..kuch dekhai nahi deta mujhe....no mayank agar tum sochte ho ki mai bewakoof hoon...to nahi sab dikhta hai mujhe"..."bhai aap"......mayank tried to say something but samrat stopped him...".kya kehna chahte ho tum haan......yahi ki kis tarah tum nupur ke saath apni nazdikiyan bada rahe ho".....mayank looked at him in shock.....".dekha tha maine aaj party mai jo huya"......mayank looked down and closed his tight....tears fell from his eyes......samrat calmed down a bit....."mayank tumhe nahi lagta tum galat ho.....aakhir kyun?.....kyun karrahe ho yea sab...maynak held his hand...."bhai meri baat suno...aap mujhe galat samjh rahe ho"...samrat jerked away his hand and turned around...."nahi mayank jhoot.......jhhot par jhoot bole jarahe ho tum.....nupur ke saath har pal yun ghum na....mujhe pehle se hi yea sab galat lagraha tha.par maine tumpar bharosa kiya par"...he turned to look at him....."par aaj jo party me tumne kiya.....sharam ati hai mujhe tumhe apna bhai kehte huye..... tumse mujhe aisi umeed nahi thi mayank..... nahi thi".... samrat sat down at bed .... '"bhai...samrat looked at him..."i am sorry.....par ap galat samjhrahe ho.....mai apse wada karta hun....mai... mai nupur se dur rahoonga...... itna dur jahan se na mai nupur ko dekh sakun aur nahi nupur mujhe......itna dur jahan nupur ki koi bhi awaz mujh tak na pohche.....i promise"......he said with no emotion in his voice.....samrat got up and put his hand on mayank's shoulder....."i hope so mayank....i hope tum aisa kar pao...kyun ki is bar mai tum par bharosa nahi kar paraha'"....mayank faintly smiled..."bhai jab maine wada kiya hai to mai use nibhaunga jaroor"....samrat nooded and left a shattered mayank

mayank sat down on the bed a took a deep breath....going away from nupur was not a easy task for him...how can he stay away from that girl whom he loves from the time when he didnt even know what love is all about, and what does "love" mean...but staying close to her can cause a big harm to his family...today only samrat wasnt trusting her....if they get to know the whole truth how would they react?...they will never trust him....never........and above all what happened .....today, after that he cant even face nupur.....so the best thing to do was go away from nupur ...yes that was the only best option

precap-😭

pls do leave your comment and dont forget to hit the like tabπŸ˜›
Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Loved their close moments..

But is not wrong, he loves nupur..
Really nice update...
Plz no zada rona dhona...
πŸ˜•
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I  so hate u ,,,u made me cry.😭😭..nt fair....itna pyar song sequence..😍..tht is my favrt......n than sucha heart breaking end to the update.....

i didnt like sami.😑...ahhh..is se acha tu adhiraj hai

n he loves her frm past how many years.....😲😲childhooodd????

very well written...update soon πŸ‘
amazing update......
but precap
Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago