Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys.......🤗......thank you so much for your comments......
i really loved them....
they encourage me to write more and more.......
again thanks a ton for all your support..............
have replied to everyone's comment....do check if interested
and i have posted the pm list at page 14.....pls check it
and if i have forgot someone........pls tell me i ill add you..

pls scroll down for the next part...

love
tasfia

Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
part-4

nupur and dia came back to nupur's house and throw themselves on the sofa.......
d-i am hell tired yaar....
n-hmm..me too.......meri sari energy us idiot se ladte uye khatam hogayi.......
d-are haan tune mujhe bataya nahi uo kaun tha?......being all excited as if aal her tiredness vanished in just a second...
n-kaun uo idiot?......
d-arey haan uahi......but he was hot....yaar....she said winking at her......
n-shut up koi hot nahi tha....ek number ka flirt tha....kahin milgaya na...to uski to mai.....
d-hey wait....usne tere saath flirt kiya....aur tune usse ladai bhi ki.....
n-haan.....kyun?...ab uo mujhe irritate karega aur mai chup chap dekhungi kya......
d-waah!...nupur bhushan......mai pareshan ho rahi thi ki tujhe akele dar lagraha hoga aur tu.....
n-oh god dia now stop this ok....
before they could talk more about that idiot.......nupur's mom came there
nm-ye lo pani piyo.....she handed over a glass of water to both of them.....
d-thanks aunty......
n-thanks mama
nm-beta uo aaj sham ko hume khanna's ke ghar jana hai....
nupur stopped drinking water and put the glass on the table.
n-par kyun?.....she said as if her mom was asking her to do a crime.....
nm-kyun ka kya matlab......uo tera hone wale sasural hai.....aur uo chahten hai ki hum aaj unke ghar pe dinner ke liye jaye aaj.....
n-par ma....
d-haan haan aunty  kyun nahi......mai bhi allowed hun na....akhir mujhe bhi to apne honewale jija ji se milna hai..she said looking at nupur in a teasing way...but all her attempt failed as nupur didnt react and slowly got from there to avoid the further discussion....
nm-ise kya hogaya......
dia was also worried on the sudden change of nupur's reaction....but she didnt want aunty to get tense also
d-kuch nahi aunty.....sharma gayi hogi....ap to use janti hi ho....she said with a smile on her face which was enough to convince nupur's mom
ad-kahan se arahen hain aap.....??
a-dad uo...uo mai......
ad-kher chodiy....hume apse kuch kehna tha...
a-ji dad....
ad-aaj sham ko apko ghar pe hi rehna hai......
a-he looked uo at once as if his father was telling him to jump from the terrace.....whhat?????.
ad-haan kyun?.....koi pareshani hai apko....
a-nahi dad...but...but why...
ad-bhushan parivar araha hai.....dinner pe......
a-to uhan mera kya kaam dad?.....
ad-kya kaam matlab.......uo log apse hi milne arahen hai.....
a-but dad....mere friend ki birthday party hai.....
ad-adhiraj....apko parties ke ilawa kuch aur sujh ta bhi hai....ab apki shadi hone wali hai yea sab bachkani harlatey band kijiye.....
a-but dad......
ad-hume aur kuch nahi sunna......humne keh diya bas keh diya....saying this he left a helpless angry adhiraj.....
a-shit man!!!......
d-kahan kho gayi,...
n-nahi....kahin nahi....chal andar chaltein hain.....she said coming bact to the earth
d-haan chal.......
they cam inside.....dia was tottaly lost in the house and nupur in her own thoughts.....suddenly nupur bumped with someone.....
n-oouch!!!!
m-shit..i am.....but before he could say anything nupur showered all her anger....
n-dekhai nahi deta kya....she was looking at her feet which was hurt because of the sudden bumping....ankhien hai ya button...pata nahi aaj kal sab mujhse hi kyun.....but before she could argue more .....she looke up to face the person....and to her shock it was mayank.....he was standing his hand folded over his chest....and a amile playing on his lips
n-tum???.....tum ihan kya karrahe ho........
m-ya sawal to mai bhi apse puch sakta hun.......he came closer to her...jungli billi
n-tumne mujhe jungli billi kaha?????....aur tum khud ko samajhte kya ho..haan?....she said pointing her index finger to him while mayank was smilling which was irritating her more.......and she was about to say more when adhiraj interuppted in their talks......
a-mera bhai...
n-kya????........
adhiraj put his on mayank's shoulder and said
a-haan mera bhai,mera yaar aur mera sab kuch......he said looking at mayank.his eyes showed how much he loned him and mayank blinked his eyes to resure him about his love
n-par...nupur was angry shocked and all she could do was nothing......
m-aur ab ap bhi batane ka kasth karengi ki ap ihan kaise?
n-mai .....mai nupur hun.......
a-aur meri hone wali patni....nupur didnt know why but shedidnt feel nice about it.....
mayank looked at nupur and than back to adhiraj......really.????.....he was shocked...[tasfia thinks.....ya phir unhappy].....
adhiraj nooded his head while nupur looked here and there......
m-to ye jungli billi meri bhabhi hai.......he said winking at adhi........
nupur was funing with anger....she just wanted to kill mayank that time.....how dare he?.....thank god that dia came there.....
d-chal nupur....tu ihan....she was also shocked to see mayank there.....
d-arey!!!!.......yea to wohi hottie hai jo hume mall me mila tha.....mayank widened his eyes while nupur cast a angry glare to her and adhiraj laughed out ....dia realized the situation and d-sorry.....actually......but adhiraj stopped her in midway.....a-to aplog mil chuke ho ...dia nooded ....a-thank god...ab mujhe uo silly introduction part nahi karna padega.....m-chalo lets go inside......
a-yea mayank ka kamra hai.....nupur came back to earth....and looked around the room..the room looks really peaceful....less furniture ..and big picture of mayank was hanging on the wall..the room was in white and light olive color....on the whole it was simple yet beautiful..nuur was busy in looking everything in the room when adhiraj's phone rang
a-oops mai abhi aya....tum yahin ruko
nupur nooded and againg got busy in looking at the room.....she saw a guiter in the corner of the room..."he's interested in music"....she said to herself...."yes i am interested".....a voice broke nupur's cahin of thoughts...she looked around to find mayank standing there......
m-mujhe music ka thoda bohot shok hai...
n-uo to mujhe dikhta hai....she was still angry on him about that..."jungli bill"..
mayank laughed at her bheaviour....but stopped at nupur's glare....
m-ok baba i am sorry ...
nupur turned around ......m-hey come on...i am sorry...he said coming in front of nupur.....n-its ok....she said looking on the other side...she was not angry anymore....but she wanted him to say sorry again and again...she was liking his cute sorries....
m-hey nupur....ok baba...maine kan pakad liya.......ab thik hai....he said looking at her and pleading through his eyes....nupur smilled and nooded her head,.
m-thanks.....he said with a big smile on his face.....
n-but ainda aisa nahi hona chahiye......
m-promise nahi hoga......
n-hmm.......
m-waise ek baat puchun?....he said with a little hesitation .....he was not sure whether he should ask her or not....n-hmm......pucho..she said looking at the books which were on the table...m-tum is shadi se khush nahi ho kya.?...nupur looked up instantly...she was shocked.."ise kaise pata chala?"...she thought in her mind.....n-nahi aisa ...aisi koi baat nahi hai....she said looking here and there....she didnt know why but she could look at his eyes while lying....mayank smilled at her..he knew she was lying....m-nupur......we all need time.....kisi chiz ko samajhne me....kisi ko janne me.....aur kisi bhi situation ko accept karne ke liye hum sab ko time ki jarurat hoti hai......and i know with passing time tum aur adhi bhi ek dusre ko samajh pao ge....nupur was not sure how to react...may be he was right....she thought...-hmm....i think you are right ....mayank smilled and nooded his head to assure her that everything will be fine....m-so friends?..he said extending his hand forward......at first nupur was amazed....but next she smilled and shook hands....mayank also returned the smilled...and just that time adhiraj came back..(tasfia thinks......kya timing hai)....nupur and mayank left the hand instantly....
a-tum dono...ek saath....let me check...kisi ko chot to nahi lagi....
m-nahi..yaar.ab to hum frnds hain...right?....he said looking at nupur
n-haan...
a-thank god yaar....warna meri puri life meri biwi aur bhai ka jhagda mitane me chala jata......he said looking at nupur...
nupur looked down....and mayank understood that she was not comfortable...so he tried to change the topic....
m-arey mai to bhul hi gaya......chalo niche..sab dinner ke liye wait karrahen hain.....
a-hmm.....chal......
rest of the time they spend talking with each other.....nupur also became comfortable with gunjan....she was just like her....they talked about films...heroes..heroiens,.....samrat, gunjan,adhiraj, and mayank helped nupur to be comfortable.....npur liked all the family members...but sbout adhiraj she wasnt sure...actually some of his talks disturbed her..like...."party ka maza to raat ko hi ata hai"....."this shadi's ritual na...they are really boaring"...and many more..but as per mayank's advice she ignored the for now.....but only god knows how long she will be able to ingnore them?

precap-adhira and nupur date😲😭
pls do comment and dont forget to press the like tab.....😃

Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭 nooooooo date plzzzz
like it alot
keep updating more
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice yar
i know it is a start but me eagerly waiting for mayur turnaround
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mein nhi khel rahi im thrd😭

hey tasfia.....gr8 update😃👏
im loving Mayank-nupur relationship.😳....he is such a cool man.😳..so understanding ....

n nupur is so cute....😆

adhi n diya can go along...ooopsss😆...i m geting ur bemari of guesing🤣
keep updating n dont get slow jani..
ur MashaAllah going so well...⭐️
luv ya
Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
Leve thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyy tasfiaaaaaaa!! :D
i read alll the partsss!! and it was really veryyyy nice the wayyy u wroteee!!
iii loveee the relationship of mayank and gunjannn .. the wayy they are soo cool with each otherrr 😛 
i justttt hopee tht nupur and mayank will get togetherr and adhiraj will get out of the picture!! 😆 
plsssss update soonn!! cuz m waiting!!! 
btw fabbb jobbbbbbbbbbb!!! 👏
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update

do continue soon

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pm🤗

gr8 update👏, waiting for the nxt part eagerly😍