Assumptions and Accusations (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

dhak, bravo..... i've been saying this in every thread... Pls don't be biased n judgmental.... U get a saptha rishi taron for this bold thread....Star

thanks dear..................people r just going on accusing and making assumptions.................why can't we wait and watch what is in store..................Smile

hi dhak.....

very well done in you efforts to reduce the negativity going on here........... its really unfortunate to see how the CVs have wrecked such havoc with this track.

Yes there are lots of threads these days that are doing a good job of feeding the negativity & bias (which i dont bother venturing into to) and some that try to bring a more balanced point of view........

regardng the title of your post, i think that had it been  several months ago, people would have been more patient & trusting towards what the CVs will come up with ......... with but ever since they blatantly tried to pin the blame of the KN-A wedding twist fallout on fan demands, that trust has been broken and most of what you are seeing is just a pre-emptive strike becasue the CVs have been notoriously lax in metting out punishment to wrong doers in this show.

yes, me too was flabbergasted the way they pinned the reason for this stupid track on us viewers.................but then i thought that maybe they wanted to show kesar's revival(which is the reason, i still hope)................................and prepared myself to watch how they reach there and so far i can see a light at the end of this dark dark tunnel..................and i wish the CVs won't disappoint us..................what i am thinking is that this will trigger the fallout between krishna and the rest of the family and kriya will move out with absolutely no money as krishna will be tangled in this mess to give priority to job search.........................Confused but that doesn't minimize the damage they have done to the show by eliminating mathurs just like that................i seriously doubt we will see IG soon.................if they stick to the original storyline of IG-SS fight and kriya-PN track the the show will be definitely back on track........................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9na---Yemi---babithaj

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

dhak, bravo..... i've been saying this in every thread... Pls don't be biased n judgmental.... U get a saptha rishi taron for this bold thread....Star

thanks dear..................people r just going on accusing and making assumptions.................why can't we wait and watch what is in store..................Smile

hi dhak.....

very well done in you efforts to reduce the negativity going on here........... its really unfortunate to see how the CVs have wrecked such havoc with this track.

Yes there are lots of threads these days that are doing a good job of feeding the negativity & bias (which i dont bother venturing into to) and some that try to bring a more balanced point of view........

regardng the title of your post, i think that had it been  several months ago, people would have been more patient & trusting towards what the CVs will come up with ......... with but ever since they blatantly tried to pin the blame of the KN-A wedding twist fallout on fan demands, that trust has been broken and most of what you are seeing is just a pre-emptive strike becasue the CVs have been notoriously lax in metting out punishment to wrong doers in this show.

yes, me too was flabbergasted the way they pinned the reason for this stupid track on us viewers.................but then i thought that maybe they wanted to show kesar's revival(which is the reason, i still hope)................................and prepared myself to watch how they reach there and so far i can see a light at the end of this dark dark tunnel..................and i wish the CVs won't disappoint us..................what i am thinking is that this will trigger the fallout between krishna and the rest of the family and kriya will move out with absolutely no money as krishna will be tangled in this mess to give priority to job search.........................Confused but that doesn't minimize the damage they have done to the show by eliminating mathurs just like that................i seriously doubt we will see IG soon.................if they stick to the original storyline of IG-SS fight and kriya-PN track the the show will be definitely back on track........................

they definitley are going to need a 3rd family because continuous tussles btwn the takurs & saxes will not sustain the show. IG & Guarav story had so much potential to captivate audience while they give other main chracters some breathing room. yeah we want to see Kriya but realistially, those two actors are human and deserve breaks sometimes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

hi friends,

i am a little disturbed by the amount of negativity in the forum.............just bec the story is not going as per our wish we r bad mouthing Pratigya and Krishna and praising the evil thakurs .............i am actually shocked to find posts calling amma 'sensitive'(the women who watched her grand child being murdered in a poor girls womb without even battling an eyelid.......yeah,sensitive)..................the circumstances forced Pratigya to behave rudely to thakurs and krishna particularly at first(ie before she fell in love with him) and she not being a scheming and evil girl tried to ignore them as much as she could.............but no, people r blaming pratigya for the fate she has landed herself with when although she agreed to marry him, krishna just didn't leave any other option for her.....................pls tell me would any sister leave her little sister to suffer a worst life even if the sister did a blunder and chose to live it when she thinks that she could rescue her dear sister out of this mess........and would she , after learning that the sister has realized her crime and now repents it and wants freedom from it, just sit back and ask her sister to enjoy her hell and relax.........pratigya has always put others ahead of her and we r calling her selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................
and we r not even sure where this KN-A track is headed , but we r assuming that only KN will be punished for the crime............kindly tell me which article says that..................from the start of the show the only thing krishna was doing was stand by pratigya and we were encouraging him to pursue his love and don't give up when he continualy went against his happiness and his better judgment  and his family to make her happy , but suddenly now people r calling him 'pet dog'...................Ouch when he stands by pratigya we call him pet dog, JKG etc and when he stand against her we call him 'bewafa' , selfish, lier etc.............Confused
then what is he supposed to do.................just hung in midair...........!!!!!!!...............

Hiii I Luv U...Clap

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hi dhak.....

they definitley are going to need a 3rd family because continuous tussles btwn the takurs & saxes will not sustain the show. IG & Guarav story had so much potential to captivate audience while they give other main chracters some breathing room. yeah we want to see Kriya but realistially, those two actors are human and deserve breaks sometimes

yes, perfectly agree with you Smile

suk4

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up  love you for this.... Hug 
i am happy with Krishna and KriYa at the moment.. they are still the same for me.. that magic, the charm is very much present there.. P's behavior seems justified and so is K's.. YKW, am not concerned with..
i think MKAP now is doing fine.. not too good but not worse either.. am enjoying the show minus YKW of-course LOL and yes i agree one needs to be patient and give the show a chance, instead of being all negative about it and in frustration actually wishing for it to end.. Ouch 
lets see what CVs have planned for us.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9na---Yemi---dhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Dharkan well said post. i liked it. i know people always say things. i like both pratigya and krishna and i also comment when they something very rude. Pratigya has suffered a lot and now also she is suffering. she is still in the house because of krishna. other day i read some post saying that what pratigya has done for her in laws she is always behind her house. now can i ask back. what her in laws have done for her to give her love to them. have they done anything good for her. her mother in law is always cursing her. she tries to avoid it all the time. don;t tell abt the father in law . so why should she love them. the brided has to be on both sides. only dadi supports her and she also respects dadi and does things for her. i am surprised she still respect and live with their custom in their custom. nobody sees that. she didn;t tell them to change or anything. she didn;t tell krishna to become a veg for her. all the blames is on her as u said if krishna does something for her then he is henpecked and all. Dharkan hands off to u for starting such a topic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithajtelstra

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Thumbs Up  love you for this.... Hug 
i am happy with Krishna and KriYa at the moment.. they are still the same for me.. that magic, the charm is very much present there.. P's behavior seems justified and so is K's.. YKW, am not concerned with..
i think MKAP now is doing fine.. not too good but not worse either.. am enjoying the show minus YKW of-course LOL and yes i agree one needs to be patient and give the show a chance, instead of being all negative about it and in frustration actually wishing for it to end.. Ouch 
lets see what CVs have planned for us.. 

Thanks dear.....................yes, instead of accusing and complaining we should sit back , relax and watch what the CVs has in store for us................they created these characters , if they can create this much in depth characters they must also know how to deal with them...............we have the right to criticize , yes , but in a mild manner but criticism for criticism's sake is not good.................just bec the story isn't going as per our wish we must not bash CVs or characters who r behaving the way they r expected to behave according to their upbringing and surroundings and circumstances............especially kriya.............

Filza.

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Dharkan well said post. i liked it. i know people always say things. i like both pratigya and krishna and i also comment when they something very rude. Pratigya has suffered a lot and now also she is suffering. she is still in the house because of krishna. other day i read some post saying that what pratigya has done for her in laws she is always behind her house. now can i ask back. what her in laws have done for her to give her love to them. have they done anything good for her. her mother in law is always cursing her. she tries to avoid it all the time. don;t tell abt the father in law . so why should she love them. the brided has to be on both sides. only dadi supports her and she also respects dadi and does things for her. i am surprised she still respect and live with their custom in their custom. nobody sees that. she didn;t tell them to change or anything. she didn;t tell krishna to become a veg for her. all the blames is on her as u said if krishna does something for her then he is henpecked and all. Dharkan hands off to u for starting such a topic.

yes, totally agree with u di, what i can't understand is that how is pratigya a selfish girl and krishna a JKG/dog...........................krishna is selfish , Ok, but he is a man of his own mind...............he bows down only in front of love............i agree that he is a little obsessed with sex (but only with his wife , bec he thinks its his right) and he should realize that there r other important things in life other than one's happiness....................same as pratigya needs to understand that he is trying hard to adjust to new thinking and she should give him more time to accomplish that.......they r like normal human beings, they have their egos and their frustrations and their desires and their priorities...........but to call them JKG and selfish when they r anything but that is simply ridiculous...............

Edited by dhakarn - 12 January 2011 at 12:27am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index