Assumptions and Accusations

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,

i am a little disturbed by the amount of negativity in the forum.............just bec the story is not going as per our wish we r bad mouthing Pratigya and Krishna and praising the evil thakurs .............i am actually shocked to find posts calling amma 'sensitive'(the women who watched her grand child being murdered in a poor girls womb without even battling an eyelid.......yeah,sensitive)..................the circumstances forced Pratigya to behave rudely to thakurs and krishna particularly at first(ie before she fell in love with him) and she not being a scheming and evil girl tried to ignore them as much as she could.............but no, people r blaming pratigya for the fate she has landed herself with when although she agreed to marry him, krishna just didn't leave any other option for her.....................pls tell me would any sister leave her little sister to suffer a worst life even if the sister did a blunder and chose to live it when she thinks that she could rescue her dear sister out of this mess........and would she , after learning that the sister has realized her crime and now repents it and wants freedom from it, just sit back and ask her sister to enjoy her hell and relax.........pratigya has always put others ahead of her and we r calling her selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................
and we r not even sure where this KN-A track is headed , but we r assuming that only KN will be punished for the crime............kindly tell me which article says that..................from the start of the show the only thing krishna was doing was stand by pratigya and we were encouraging him to pursue his love and don't give up when he continualy went against his happiness and his better judgment  and his family to make her happy , but suddenly now people r calling him 'pet dog'................... when he stands by pratigya we call him pet dog, JKG etc and when he stand against her we call him 'bewafa' , selfish, lier etc.............😕
then what is he supposed to do.................just hung in midair...........!!!!!!!...............

Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dhak, bravo..... i've been saying this in every thread... Pls don't be biased n judgmental.... U get a saptha rishi taron for this bold thread....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said dhakarn👏⭐️ yes i am also pissed of with all hthe negativity see some people will never b happy now let me tell u onething when k and p will leave tn and live in pn people will say that they are missing ss and k chemistry and pratigya is boring now😆yaara i beleive its easy to find mistakes but difficult to accept your beloved with mistakes yehi toh pyar ka khel hai and mkap is our beloved 😉 so we have to accept it with all the negative and positive things and i felt it bad when people say k that he is after his wife all the time i think he loves her and we should b happy about tht amma looked disgusting today she also things that mardangi is to hit your wife and dont luv your wife thats why she was saying those stupid words to k infact we should b proud of k
⭐️👏⭐️Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post.  Agree with you.  Though I am not convinced by Aarushi's decision of marrying shakthi and the aftermath, if I take break from the forum and watch the serial, feel the episodes are okay if not good.  Hope the MKAP team concentrates on the serial now and get back to interesting tracks. 

dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

dhak, bravo..... i've been saying this in every thread... Pls don't be biased n judgmental.... U get a saptha rishi taron for this bold thread....⭐️

thanks dear..................people r just going on accusing and making assumptions.................why can't we wait and watch what is in store..................😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

well said dhakarn👏⭐️ yes i am also pissed of with all hthe negativity see some people will never b happy now let me tell u onething when k and p will leave tn and live in pn people will say that they are missing ss and k chemistry and pratigya is boring now😆yaara i beleive its easy to find mistakes but difficult to accept your beloved with mistakes yehi toh pyar ka khel hai and mkap is our beloved 😉 so we have to accept it with all the negative and positive things and i felt it bad when people say k that he is after his wife all the time i think he loves her and we should b happy about tht amma looked disgusting today she also things that mardangi is to hit your wife and dont luv your wife thats why she was saying those stupid words to k infact we should b proud of k
⭐️👏⭐️

yeah, thanks dear.....................what u said is absolutely true...................now if the PN track comes all will say that they r missing thakurs bec they r fun..................fun!!!!!!!.................they r a bunch of talented actors, agreed and they keep u entertained..................but what is evil is evil, no amount of talent could deny it....................i am surprised to read some posts which labels sakthi as a sufferer.......... the inhuman evil who killed his own children in a poor girls womb, and still uses her body whenever he fancies a go , who did the peeping tom thing to an innocent and unsuspecting girl that too by peeping into his blood brother's bathroom...................wow, what is next? a satyagraha for sakthi to get his 'right' from arushi.................not to mention ordering sakthi to deflower the girl as soon as possible so that she learns a lesson................!!!!!!!!!!!!
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Nice post.  Agree with you.  Though I am not convinced by Aarushi's decision of marrying shakthi and the aftermath, if I take break from the forum and watch the serial, feel the episodes are okay if not good.  Hope the MKAP team concentrates on the serial now and get back to interesting tracks. 

i am not supporting arushi and her stupidity...................she did a crime and she should suffer the consequences....................but why blame kriya for being what they r? and why support the evil just so that a certain arushi needs to be punished? she has realized her crime and is trying to rectify it , and if a human being wants a new go at his/her life we bang them down denying freedom and help............is this the message to human kind? and most importantly krishna is supporting pratigya here only bec he knows she is right about the illegal marriage thing and arushi could just walk off as if nothing happened as the marriage just don't exist......................pratigya is supporting arushi bec she has opened her eyes and seen the depth of crime she had done , and in the process ruined all around her but she is willing to do redemption and start her life afresh................
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

thanks dear..................people r just going on accusing and making assumptions.................why can't we wait and watch what is in store..................😊

hi dhak.....

very well done in you efforts to reduce the negativity going on here........... its really unfortunate to see how the CVs have wrecked such havoc with this track.

Yes there are lots of threads these days that are doing a good job of feeding the negativity & bias (which i dont bother venturing into to) and some that try to bring a more balanced point of view........

regardng the title of your post, i think that had it been  several months ago, people would have been more patient & trusting towards what the CVs will come up with ......... with but ever since they blatantly tried to pin the blame of the KN-A wedding twist fallout on fan demands, that trust has been broken and most of what you are seeing is just a pre-emptive strike becasue the CVs have been notoriously lax in metting out punishment to wrong doers in this show.

dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

hi dhak.....

very well done in you efforts to reduce the negativity going on here........... its really unfortunate to see how the CVs have wrecked such havoc with this track.

Yes there are lots of threads these days that are doing a good job of feeding the negativity & bias (which i dont bother venturing into to) and some that try to bring a more balanced point of view........

regardng the title of your post, i think that had it been  several months ago, people would have been more patient & trusting towards what the CVs will come up with ......... with but ever since they blatantly tried to pin the blame of the KN-A wedding twist fallout on fan demands, that trust has been broken and most of what you are seeing is just a pre-emptive strike becasue the CVs have been notoriously lax in metting out punishment to wrong doers in this show.

yes, me too was flabbergasted the way they pinned the reason for this stupid track on us viewers.................but then i thought that maybe they wanted to show kesar's revival(which is the reason, i still hope)................................and prepared myself to watch how they reach there and so far i can see a light at the end of this dark dark tunnel..................and i wish the CVs won't disappoint us..................what i am thinking is that this will trigger the fallout between krishna and the rest of the family and kriya will move out with absolutely no money as krishna will be tangled in this mess to give priority to job search.........................😕 but that doesn't minimize the damage they have done to the show by eliminating mathurs just like that................i seriously doubt we will see IG soon.................if they stick to the original storyline of IG-SS fight and kriya-PN track the the show will be definitely back on track........................
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes, me too was flabbergasted the way they pinned the reason for this stupid track on us viewers.................but then i thought that maybe they wanted to show kesar's revival(which is the reason, i still hope)................................and prepared myself to watch how they reach there and so far i can see a light at the end of this dark dark tunnel..................and i wish the CVs won't disappoint us..................what i am thinking is that this will trigger the fallout between krishna and the rest of the family and kriya will move out with absolutely no money as krishna will be tangled in this mess to give priority to job search.........................😕 but that doesn't minimize the damage they have done to the show by eliminating mathurs just like that................i seriously doubt we will see IG soon.................if they stick to the original storyline of IG-SS fight and kriya-PN track the the show will be definitely back on track........................

they definitley are going to need a 3rd family because continuous tussles btwn the takurs & saxes will not sustain the show. IG & Guarav story had so much potential to captivate audience while they give other main chracters some breathing room. yeah we want to see Kriya but realistially, those two actors are human and deserve breaks sometimes