Suhana: Divorce for me? -indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Suhana's Corner: Divorce for me?
STARONE.IN

It's been a horrid week for me and going by the recent developments I think it's only  going to get worse. Dear readers, things have gone completely out of control what with the involvement of all the elders in the family, I was really worried about the outcome of their discussion and their decision left me in utter and complete shock.

STARONE.IN

If you remember, I had a fight wish Ishaan abou Sonali. He then yelled at me and said that there was no meaning to our marriage as there was no love in it. I suppose that going by the way I treated him at the beginning of our marriage, he is justified in believing what he said. But I've realised that my affection and feelings for Ishaan are changing, although I've not said it aloud. However, my pride got the better of me and late at night, I walked out of the Kashyap household and went back to my father's place.

Papa was very upset when I told him why I came back. I did not mention what Ishaan said or that I slapped Sonali. So he decided to take me back to the Kashyap household.

There was tension in the air when we returned. Ishaan's mother was crying and Radha Bua and Meethi asked me why I was angry, but I refused to answer. Sonali then had the nerve to speak to me, but I just looked through her. I hate her so much and she's the main reason why Ishaan and I have been put in this situation.

The family elders then sat together and finally decided that the best way to end this dispute was to end the marriage. This was the last thing that I expected and I am shocked by the decision. Dad asked me to pack my bags and I didn't know what to do. Everything came back to me from the day of marriage till today; it was like a flashback in fast-forward. I looked pleadingly at Badi Maa and Dadaji, thinking that they would ask me not to end the marriage, but then their eyes said it all. She told me that she knew that I don't love Ishaan, but can't she read my eyes now? I know that my feelings have changed. It's not just Ishaan that I love, but it's also Badi Maa. How can I leave her? She then reassured me that she will always love me like a mother to me whenever I needed her.

I don't want to leave this house! I love everyone here and I have loved my new life. Please tell me how I can convince the family that I don't want to go? Write into me at suhana@starplus.in and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Fan Comments

Asha : hey Suhana,
thanks for replying to my mail..... hey and am keenly following SGP....I would have loved if this confusion and dadajis decision, is known immediately and everything gets sorted out soon....can't wait for these episodes daily. feels bad looking at a completely upset and repentful Ishaan and confused and angry Suhana. please sort out this as soon as possible!!!!
Aapki Fan,Asha.
Suhana: Hi Asha. Thanks for all the love and support. I hope the confusion with Dadaji's decision is sorted out. About the anger, these are naturally feelings, but very soon they will be curbed when I reveal my true feeling for Ishaan. Stay in touch!

Jayshree : Hi Suhana, I love your saris - where do you get them from? Jayshree, London.

Suhana: Hey Jayshree. I love to wear sarees, some sarees are from Delhi, and some were given as gifts for the wedding.

Salma : Sorry Suhana but yes u were wrong in slapping sona...
You and ishaan don't love each other..... You were the one who said to ishaan we are married for the family sake.... N your shouting at ishaan for not ringing you when he didn't turn up for the party but what bout when they went cinema and you changed your mind why didn't you ring??? You can't have one rule for u and one rule for ishaan... If you love him tell him and if you don't end the marriage it is not fair on ishaan!!!!

Suhana: Hi Salma, I understand your burst of anger towards this uncanny situation. What I did and said was in a moment of anger and jealous. Now that I am calm, I want to confess my love for Ishaan. Pray that I will muster the courage to speak my heart.

Aarushi : Suhana please ishaan ko chod ke math jaana. you both are a very good looking pair..and please confess your love to ishaan...and please stop this roona dhoona as you look cute when u smile so KEEP SMILING!!!!
Suhana: Thank you Aarushi for the concern you have shown towards our marriage. I don't want to leave Ishaan; I am madly falling in love with him. I want to confess my love to him, just hope that everything will go off well. And thanks for the compliments I assure that after the storm dies down, happy moments will follow.

Adsj: Marriage is not a game ishaan and suhana, u both gotta understand each other. u cant clap with one hand! u both must realize that u love each other! there r so many misunderstandings! ishaan thinks suhana hates him while suhana thinks ishaan loves sonali and ignores her! WHAT THE HELL! suhana cant admit that she loves ishaan!

Suhana: I have realised that marriage is hard work. It's about time that we talk it out and work on our marriage. I will take your opinion in a positive way.

Husna: hey suhana!! how r u?? I am your biggest fan ever i see SGP for 3 times a episode........ when will u realize ur love for ishaan.? n all da best for ur coming days love u.

Suhana: Hey Husna, I am a little low with what is happening with Ishaan and me, but very soon our relationship will see a twist for the better. Only with the support of my fans will I be able to overcome all the differences and issues in my life. It's amazing that you watch SGP religiously, it is very encouraging.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1200/suhana%E2%80%99s-corner-divorce-for-me.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 January 2011 at 3:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18Keenu.Gmoonlight08-allizwell-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
125 views n no comments Ermm LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

125 views n no comments Ermm LOL
hahah now i see! WinkLOL
talk abt coincidence! 

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
LOLLOL...I saw it just now Tanu.... was having my lunch... so finished that and replying now.....LOLLOLThanks for this article Tanu.... It seems so much coming from straight Suhana yaar.... I wish i cud help suggesting her what to do......Ermm....LOL
Reg. the views.... mere saath aksar aisa hi hota hai..... bade bade logon ke saath choti choti gusthakiyaan hoti rehti hai Tanu.....LOL

Sinha18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top