India-Forums

The incredible dudes from Delhi-indya.com (Page 2)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

so... the article said "Dilin & Manik from Master Rajeev Surti's team on Lux DID Doubles"... does that mean they are in the top 12? Because I would be super happy if they are!

Yeah they already have selected top 12...Yes Dilin and Manik are in top 12 Big smileThumbs Up

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

so... the article said "Dilin & Manik from Master Rajeev Surti's team on Lux DID Doubles"... does that mean they are in the top 12? Because I would be super happy if they are!

Yeah they already have selected top 12...Yes Dilin and Manik are in top 12 Big smileThumbs Up

yay!!! more incentive to watch the show now Clap thanx for making my day dude... i guess night now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

yay!!! more incentive to watch the show now Clap thanx for making my day dude... i guess night now LOL

Oh the results of top 12 are already out......... its so sad that we dont get the news here that fast Cry

ya even I was wondering that how come already they are tagging the contestants.. so the pics that are actually seen here are not of the mega auditions? is it for the actual episode that will only be telecast next week? fultu confusionShocked 
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
^^ no i think this specific article is from the first main episode... not the mega audition!
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

AWW THEY ARE GETTING FAMOUS ALL AROUND <3
They will deff. win <3

Thumbs Up

Isn't it a little too early to say that?Ermm

I remember in Season 1 everyone loved Prince during auditions but the real test of how great of a dancer he really is was during the 12+ weeks or so on the show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index