The incredible dudes from Delhi-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ganesh Hegde to judge a reality show?
Buzz up!
Latest TV gup-shups: Ganesh Hegde to judge a reality show? Phulwa cast returns, New show on Imagine TV? Malaika's fetish for Facebook, Meet the incredible Dudes from Delhi in DID Doubles, Dipika's famous pasta recipe, Woh Rehne Wali going off air.

Hill Road Media
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Meet the incredible Dudes from Delhi in DID Doubles
Some guys are naturals ... They don't have to try hard ... They just entertain the crowds by being exactly who they are! A case in point being the original "cool dudes" of Delhi - Dilin & Manik from Master Rajeev Surti's team on Lux DID Doubles. At the shoot of the latest episode of Zee TV's dance reality show, the duo had the crowd eating out of their hands when then they paid a spirited tribute to the essence of India's two most buzzing metros - Mumbai and Delhi. Starting their act with a jig to the title track of the film Delhi 6, the boys made a switch to the evergreen Bambaiyya song "Mumbai Humko Jam Gayi".  Adding a "local" touch to the Mumbai tribute was their mentor Rajeev Surti's own voice infused into the track, making the announcement you most commonly hear at a railway station - "Platform number 4 Warchi Gaadi Kurla, Dadar aani Byculla Yethe Thaambel". The two talented dancers "locking and popping" to the infectuous beat of a moving local train had the crowd hooting and cheering for an encore.

And when Dilin and Manik finally ended their act biting into Mumbai's very own wada pavs, the asli Mumbaikars in the audience just went ballistic! On a nostalgic trip, Mithun Da recounted how he'd survived countless evenings at the beginning of his career, as a struggler, on just a wada pav. He also added that a wada pav holds a special place in his heart and symbolizes the spirit of the city in so many ways!

Having whetted everybody's appetite by biting into the scrumptious wada pavs in public glare, Master Geeta Kapur insisted that the production house distributes wada pavs to absolutely everyone in the audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update. They look kool.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
AWW THEY ARE GETTING FAMOUS ALL AROUND <3
They will deff. win <3

👍🏼
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved their Audition performance and also the DID Rap. I hope they will make it to final audition. Also that Ballet guy from delhi was great.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting Tanu! :)

Ganesh Hegde's been missing lately so it'll be great to see him back in action.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love GH!! Great to see him again. It was weird b/c I was really wondering about him and what he's doing now last night....
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I love GH!! Great to see him again. It was weird b/c I was really wondering about him and what he's doing now last night....

He isn't coming in Doubles though...

He is a judge in Dance Olympics...desi version of SYTYCD on star plus...Hrithik being the master judge 😃

@topic, tfs! I love this jodi....they will go miles fossho 👍🏼
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so... the article said "Dilin & Manik from Master Rajeev Surti's team on Lux DID Doubles"... does that mean they are in the top 12? Because I would be super happy if they are!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvya4ever

so... the article said "Dilin & Manik from Master Rajeev Surti's team on Lux DID Doubles"... does that mean they are in the top 12? Because I would be super happy if they are!

Yeah they already have selected top 12...Yes Dilin and Manik are in top 12 😃👍🏼
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Yeah they already have selected top 12...Yes Dilin and Manik are in top 12 😃👍🏼

yay!!! more incentive to watch the show now 👏 thanx for making my day dude... i guess night now 😆