Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Segment on SBS today...Video link Updtd... (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Originally posted by Pocahontas

ROFL....they were shooting lights , so don't worry , you will see the scene without the lights. Abhay does get lost but Piya is not lucky yet to get Abhay actually to kiss her.LOL

LOL....No if you look closely...they were both lost in the kissing thing and the lights goes on again....you know like the boys locker room scene...

well, if it takes ' i wanna kiss you' trance to melt his broken heart and finally get Mr' i should stay away' to give in, so be it.....Go Piyo....kiss himEmbarrassedLOL

btw guys did you notice....is vivo kinda blushing on sukus wordsLOL......its like he loves it when she talks abt abhay....noticed it in some interviews....mainly the 'OMG Piya is praising me'!LOL

i think Vivian blushes all the time or maybe he has a face like that. LOL.....and he always let's Sukriti do the chatter-putter. 

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
But Hats off to creatives n visu....i really like this aspect abt abhiya (among the zillion others aspects that i also like,lol)....that they both get weak nd lost to its true meaning once they are real close....Piya superbly shows how this insane attraction and connection is....and well Abhay is trying hard to not show.....but still even his weakness towards it is clearly visible....nice CVsThumbs Up

Edited by HeartEdward - 11 January 2011 at 3:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fowzia..Mari..--sanchita--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

i think Vivian blushes all the time or maybe he has a face like that. LOL.....and he always let's Sukriti do the chatter-putter. 

yeaLOLthey are simply A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziasab2778TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

"Pia haath dho kar nahi, naha dho kar Abhay ke peechhe parh gayi hai"ROFL ROFL ROFL Poor Abhay! He totally has my sympathies!ROFL ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fowzia-sim-sab2778TOTAL-ROMANTICnyctophiliapyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

I just saw the video. 

Sigh! Piya wants to be kissed by Abhay all the time he is within centimeters of her face. ROFL....Anyway, sizzling chemistry like always. Cute pigeon. Vivian and Sukriti were adorable - they both giggle and laugh too much, BTW. 

I think the party sequence and Piya impersonating Metz is after this? Not sure. 

Yes..I too feel it ki..she is waiting to feel his lips..cho chweet..& SO HOT..eh?..Yummy..till the actual episode comes I can drool with these vedios of SBS..Thank you so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fowzia-Dana-sab2778

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

But Hats off to creatives n visu....i really like this aspect abt abhiya (among the zillion others aspects that i also like,lol)....that they both get weak nd lost to its true meaning once they are real close....Piya superbly shows how this insane attraction and connection is....and well Abhay is trying hard to not show.....but still even his weakness towards it is clearly visible....nice CVsThumbs Up

VERY VERY VERY....WELL SAID..yaar..Agree with you..HATS of to cv's & Vivian & Sukirti are just ..ELECTRIFYING

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fowzia-Jasmine--Dana-sab2778

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yeah i saw it too

it was lik pia wants a kiss frm abhayEmbarrassed nd poor abhay self controlling

ye ladki sach me naah dho ke piche padi he !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing:)

I must say these two are among the most Hot and Sweet Co-stars i have seen....amazing coact and a sweet offscreen.

waiting eagerly for the episode.

but poor Sukirti.....vivian actually hurt her, lol....and then he was just smilingLOL....how cute.

i like it that the heroine actually is brave enough abt her feelings and isnt playing around like typical heroines.....u can see that she knows he is danger but yet dont care.....and well for him, its just a matter of time to fully give in i hope....its obvious that he really needs her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fowzia..Mari..-Dana-nyctophiliaTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index