Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

suraj or sunny (Page 2)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

@Creative_1 -

The entry was well done and from all fronts yesterday was simply awesome!!!! ..Kudos to the entire team .

I personally did not prefer look alike concepts .Smile. Howevr yesterday proved me something ,if it is done the way it was done yesterday I can thoroughly enjoy it  Smile..The presentation style did make the difference for me..

Loved being surprised the way all scenes unfolded,that gripping feeling ,the  excitement and the balance of seriousness with natural yet witty comic relief ..!!! :)

Good Luck for future !!

Cheers!

Priya

Edited by priya1209 - 11 January 2011 at 4:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25rafia 24Yasharanrocks.Dilwale.kubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Ok so my take on yesterdays (10th january) episode, Sunny's entry was really good liked how you slowly built up his entry by having it on a film set whereby the script resembles that of sooraj's hadsa and shanak's beginning (nice touch) as this got Khanak thinking of Sooraj again otherwise they're would have been no need for her to do do soClapClapClap

Also loved how you merged the scenes of dulwadi sooraj and sunny. The mood, atmosphere and acting of that scene was great especially yashashri's acting.

As for harpreet he was good as Sooraj and liked his new avataar as Sunny but its early days to see how much we will like his new character.

I know in the absence of KT we needed a new storyline and I have enjoyed the khanak- Sam/ Khanak- Sam -Rahul scenes but please could we get lots and lots of Shanak scenes (eagerly awaiting the date) as we have all been shanak deprived not that this is your fault but please give in to our whims.

And thank you for yesterdays Shanak scene was one of the best everClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove.Dilwale.

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

its just SHANAK.thanx 4 yest epi its rockng.....glad 2 c ur msg without mentionng rahul-sam........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@creative_1....congratulations on a well executed 10th jan episode...everythng reminded of d Golden Rbo days...as far as d Suraj luk alike is concerned...thnx a lot of bringin in Dhulwadi in smeway which hd gt completely lost in ur previous track......so please trust ur creative instincts as u hd gven us very memorable tracks before aso nd in end its u dat gts paid nt us....deeply obliged 4 cmin nd askng us here in d forum.....so keep givin us episodes 2 cherish on!!all d best 4 d future..Smiletryng m level best nt 2 sound lyk a complaint box...ur Editin needs improvement..at tyms d scenes r disorientd...thnx

Edited by showgurl - 11 January 2011 at 5:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeedestinylovekubare

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
loved the epi yesterday every thing in it was a complete blend which we all were looking for nicely done mix of all the old memories and that of sunny loved it loved the background music so much had tears watching it shanak as usually were godly loved there care and hugs.i liked suraj before and looking forward for his sunny role i hope he justifies it .and coming to shanak i want there bond to become strong such that no wind can shatter them .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
hey creative_1Hugthanks a lot for giving us a brilliant episode after a long time we have see old rbo elementsLOLsunny entry was superb and khanak and sunny metting executed very wellClapshanak scene was superb and awesome and their emotions..the hug..perfect and superbLOL
yesterday episode was rocking.Star
and hope we should be see more shanak scene in feture.Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25aditeedestinylove

RBO_Addict Senior Member

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aditeedestinylove

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
both! i have always liked sooraj. and sunny because his entry brought back the golden RBO and shanak to us!Smile

aditeekubare

Go to top