why always gurmeet? drashti can be no.1 too

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 i guess its time drashti too deserves no1 spot
We have no objection. We love GC and DD equally. The forum has a majority of female fans. That could be a reason.
both GC n DD r equal n no.1 of us in every aspect!!!!! jab hum sab ke dilon they both r no.1 forever.....phir is bahari dikhave ton ki farak paenda  hai yaaron!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Viji79

We have no objection. We love GC and DD equally. The forum has a majority of female fans. That could be a reason.
Why always it is a reason that GF is having more female fans thats why he's no.1?
U can see he's number one in Indya.Com Fan club also?Then do u think there also only females r making him number one?๐Ÿ˜ณHe got talent n deserved to be there .....I dont mind abt others but GC defo a deserving one 4 this place.
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Why always it is a reason that GF is having more female fans thats why he's no.1?
U can see he's number one in Indya.Com Fan club also?Then do u think there also only females r making him number one?๐Ÿ˜ณHe got talent n deserved to be there .....I dont mind abt others but GC defo a deserving one 4 this place.

i am seconding u
His hot that's why ๐Ÿคฃ. Drashti is also hot, but I'm a girl and I have weaknesses when it comes to a certain muscular, rough stubble, intense eye, possessive gleaming, professionally dressing and wicked smirking man! I am biased. And I am proud! ๐Ÿคฃ

No offence but these type of posts sometimes creates groupism in the forum..GC vs DD fans๐Ÿ˜†..why can't we hv post saying bring both in the top๐Ÿ˜†..why just one ??๐Ÿ˜•

In the past too I do not remember too many actresses at no 1 . It is a fact that sites like IF , pinkvilla etc is buzzing with girls . There are guys too but obviously not in the same proportion . In fact how many guys even watch daily soaps ? This is not to say that GC ain't talented but IMO the no 1 position is not reflective of talent only .
If these polls etc were created in a male dominated site , IMO u would see a major difference or at least a balanced list comprising of equal no of actresses and actors both .
I'm more of a DD " fan " but it doesn't bother me one bit that GC is no 1 . I'm happy for his success and current 'position' .
dont worry she will become 1 soon, not that gc's fan number is not gorwing, but i feel this year geets fan number and popularity will increase more than GC
my sis was saying the same....