India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A light hearted take

ankita10 Senior Member
ankita10
ankita10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Sometimes Geet forum becomes quite serious, which is quite understandable as we have to brave mortal attack on our female lead every second day.DeadDeadDead. Anyway, so this is an attempt to lighten the mood of the forum with a light hearted take.

So last night's episode starts with love birds smiling and Dadi claiming Maan has been all smiles since Geet has enterd his lifeShocked
Let me give you some eg of MSK at his smiling best:

Pool Party, Pregnancy revealation, Diwali night,Break-up time,Hoshiarpur,Initial office days etc etcLOLLOLLOL. Rest you can add for yourself. Moving on, time for orange dots,orange dots,orange dotsConfusedConfusedConfused. I mean Mahi Way,Mahi way. I have a suggestion, why dont they give us a blank orange screen with song playing & we would imagine Maaneet are dancingBig smile. Methinks, director of song sequence is a failed VM Maker, who got 0 comments on you tubeAngryAngryAngry hence this tortuere is bestowed on us. Or maybe he wants to help VM Makers by showing VMs instead of song seq, hence saving their effort.DeadDeadDead.
 Anyways cut to morning scene, Geet, Dadi, Annie seeing photographs & trying to decide who was the  biggest fashion disaster(neck to neck fight between Geet and Annie)LOLLOLLOL. MSK trying to peep in quite desperately. His look can be paralleled with:
The way a student, who is on verge of failing a board exam tries to peep in his neighbour's answer sheetOuchOuchOuch
The way people try to peep in the salary book of their collegues.ConfusedConfusedConfused

So you got an idea how desperate was MSK's look. Geet also noticed that & brought the pics to him, to take help in judgement of  biggest fashion disaster. Munda says Kudi has put on weightShockedShocked. Munda has a valid point, after all he has to carry her all the time. So have some pity for himDeadDeadDead.Kudi retorts by checking if his gardan is akdi hui. Me thinks she wants to know why does he always look heavenwards while hugging herConfusedConfusedConfused.  Entry of three cutest characters Adi sir,Romeo, Pandey ji. They want to organize Bachelor's Party. Munda dead against it. Geet all for it.. Dadi provokes him by saying that he is afraid coz he cant hold his drinks.  Munda says he would prove them wrong. I say why bother, we have all seen how well you can hold your drink courtesy pool partyLOLLOLLOL. Methinks Kudi is bored of all the slow romance and wants a repeat of Dance or Yaa....TongueTongueTongue. You got it.
Meanwhile Brij is listening to all this & fuming how can Maan have a Bachelor party without him.AngryAngryAngryBrij Scene. Me didnt watch. Doctor has said if I  hear "Purkhon ki Izzat" one more time,my ears would have to suffer irreperable damagesOuchOuchOuch. So me taking precautions. Arjun Annie scene ,again didnt watch, same excuse, Doctor has said while I can watch them separately,SleepySleepy watching them together would lead to irreparable damage to my eyesOuch. Though I catched one dialogue. Arjun Rathod has only one relationship and that is with Rakhi Sawant, sorry, I mean Arjun Rathod. Talk about one sided relationshipLOLLOLLOL.
Cut to next scene, Maan's not so envious ring toneConfused. I say Kudi is hell bent on doing Antim Sanskar of THE MSK as we knewOuchOuchOuch. And why does she has to wear that mirror shattering blue colourDead .Maan's horrible jacket looked classic in comparison. A cute little scene where MSK teases Kudi with hot hot, gori gori girlsSmileSmileSmile. Little does he know that Kudi would be there to checkout the hot guysLOLLOL. Maan has decorated Geet's room like it was venue for pyjama party of the seasonLOL
LOL. Maan encourages Geet's gundagardiShockedShockedShocked. As you sow, so will you reap. Just wait for Sameera's entry, and then if Kudi runs with a talwar after Munda,dont blame meAngryAngryAngry. Romeo, Adi enter ,Msk says bye to kudi. Episode ends on Brij's face,who is still sulking on not being invited to witness Sheila Ki JawaniAngryAngryAngry.

Edited by ankita10 - 14 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129anshimanshiXXaquafireXXvrsharmaSweetSammyblackb28

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Loved ur update

unable to control ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

ankita10

nilo12 Groupbie
nilo12
nilo12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

ankita10

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
ROFL
Lovely Analysis

ankita10

oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hilarious!!!!!
maan looks heavenwards everytime they hug.....!!!! i like there hospital day kind of hug more!!!!
LOLLOL
LOL
ankita10 Senior Member
ankita10
ankita10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

LOL
ROFL

Loved ur update

unable to control ROFL

Glad you liked it.Smile
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Munda says he would prove them wrong. I say why bother, we have all seen how well you can hold your drink courtesy pool partyLOLLOLLOL.

ROFL!!!!! Well said!!ROFLROFL

ankita10

Go to top