CID
CID

Happy Birthday Shagnika !! (Page 3)

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Birthday celebrations already!!!!

Though 2 more days to go...  "Happy birthday Shangika"  I hope all your wishes come true on this speacial day.... have a great b'day PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day in advance Shagnika di!!!! PartyHugDancing

Shagnika

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Well my twinny's birthday coming up and will wish her on that day only !!! Well the day is quite special for me !! 14th my twinny's birthday, I'll complete an year on CID forums and I can get back to something I promised my twinny I won't till her birthday Wink !!

Well yeah Shaggz is a very important person in my life !! She helped me out to cheer up during a very bad phase of my life !!! She's a sweet heart always there to make me smile when I'm sad though usually being twins we're happy and sad at the same time about same things !!!

Well anyways as Visrom said Abhijeet sir bahut rulaya aapne hum fans ko apne performance se !! Give us a lovely smile on the 14th of Jan so that we can be cheerful throughout !!! Though Shaggz might miss the episode I want to give her a happy update saying Adi sir gave 'That' lovely smile !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikamonika21LadyMeringuevisrom

EstelleEvenstar Goldie
EstelleEvenstar
EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shagnika!!!

Edited by angelbuffy - 12 January 2011 at 7:13am

Shagnika

shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shaggz! sorry, I can't join your b'day party because of my semester exam.Disapprove hope u'll not mind.Smile some gifts for u:
and,

Shagnika

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
First of all, I would like to thank you all for making me feel so special !!! Its really very sweet and touching !! Mere aankhon mein to aansoon aa gayeCry..khusi ke aansoon..Tongue

Chinnu di - First of all thanks for the thread !!! It means really lot to me that you all took so much of time and effort to make a thread and put in all such lovely caps !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed A tight Hug for you "dii".Big smileBig smileBig smile..... Now, firstly , dont worry I wont ever stop Day Dreaming about Aditya sir.. !! Till the time you love Daya sir..my love for Aditya sir will remain....Embarrassed. And you know.. a BIG HugHug for the siggy !!!! Its soooo sweet !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. and yes, that treat was awesome !!! Loved it !! The non-veg dishes were a surprise !! WinkTongueLOL Love you !!

Mitali Di - Thank you so so so much for the warm message. tomake onek onek dhonyobaad janaai..HugHugHug Shotti, khoob bhalo laglo amar !!!

Monica Di - The gifts were awesome !! Thank you so much !! It means really a lot to me di !! Hug

Twinkle - Yaar, the cake is yummy !!!!!! HugHugHug thanks yaar !! Thank u soo soo much !!

Akshay - Tera message was so expected WinkLOL... Thanks anyways yaar !!! Big smile

Sunitha di - Me an inspiration for you turning into a poet ?? Haye raam !!! Shocked..LOL Must be kidding !! ANyways thank oy so so much di.. !! It means a lot !! Really !! Hug

Rashida - Hayee..The cakes are as always Lovely !!! Choo chweet of you !! Love you my lill sis ...HugHug

Deepika - Gosh !! The siggy !! Day Dreaming Thank you soo soo much....Hug Love you yaar !!!

Fahmi di - Heehee..yeah i remember our first converstaion !! LOLLOLLOL About me and Bhavs being "twinny" Big smileLOLLOL Thanks so much for the wishes.. its so sweet of you di !! HugHugHug

Aditi - You and disturb?? never !!! HugHug Love you behna... Thank you so so so much for the wishes !!

Cahat320 - Thanks anyways re... HugHug Love you...

Nandini - Yeaah, another Capricorn I am !! LOL Thank you so much for the lovely gift !! HugHug

star571 -
Thank you so much buddy!! Hug

suchi_dev2006 - Thanks a lot re !! It means so much to me !!! HugHugHugI cant see the pic..but seems like rosogolla... Thanksssssss  Hug

Poonam - Thank you so much !!!Big smile

nimi697- Thanks re !! Thanks a lot !! Big smile

Drilabh "di" - HugHugHug I have only hugs and love for you !! You know you mean a lot to me.. dont you? Embarrassed Love you !

nycsweetie - Thanks yaar !! So sweet of you !! Big smile

Debayon - Thank you sooo much bhai !! khoob bhalo laglo...Hug

Visrom - HugHugHug Seriously !! Wished FW had something better for my birthday !! Anyways, the only gift from their side seems to be the new "dashing" Abhijeet..oops shouldnt be called Abhijeet !! Rather, a lovely looking Aditya Day DreamingBlushing.. But thank you soo much for the wishes always !! Hug

Bhavana - Tereko kya kahoon yaar !! HugHugHug I will waiting for the updates... hope my cell does have charge till that !!Embarrassed(you know why I chose this colour for you... dont you?Wink)

Angelbuffy - Thank you so much yaar !!!Big smile

shreela - no issues yaar !! Thanks for the lovely treat !! And best of luck for your semesters !! Big smileBig smileBig smile

if i have missed anyone, I am sorry !!! Please dont take it in wrong sense.. I will surely reply EVERYONE !! Big smile.. once again, a BIG
Hug For all of you here !! I will soon arrive with my treat !! Love you all....

Edited by Shagnika - 12 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EstelleEvenstarshreelasubha.m_kal2011monika21Bhavanabsuhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Shagz-- I love ure siggy of many expressions of Aditya Big smile Can i plz borrow it and make it my profile pic? Big smile

Shagnika

nishalpvsk Senior Member
nishalpvsk
nishalpvsk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
shagnika
many many happy returns of the day in advance, i wont b able to b on dat day available in my house as next day would pongal as say sankranti
n srry i dont know to make any siggies for
den, but my whole hearty wishes to you
may god fulfil all ur dreams n wishes
enjoy d day

Shagnika

Go to top