Happy Birthday Shagnika !! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Shagnika๐Ÿฅณ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAGNIKA๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

o gawd u naughty bday girl!!! tui aamaake shesh kore dibi. khidei pei gelo aabaar, shokaal chaartai. uff!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† thanks for the treat darling!
same here! tor barite aj esob hochhe naki re? ๐Ÿ˜‰ semester ta na thakle kichutei miss kortam na!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAGNIKA๐Ÿฅณ
Happy birthday Shagnike. May all your dreems come true

None of my emotion buttons are working but lots of hugs to you!!!!

Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago

Happy Birthday, Shagnika! ๐Ÿฅณ

May your life is filled with sunshine๐Ÿ˜‰ and smiles๐Ÿ˜ƒ, laughter๐Ÿ˜† and love๐Ÿ˜ณ

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am sooo sorry for not being able to be there on THE DAY !!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Was terribly busy all day and all night !1 Also missed the episode, you know !!! Went off to bed at 2 am after such a tiring day !!

But thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much all of you... I hope you all enjoyed the treat that i gave the night before to compensate for my absence !!! Love you all loads for making me feel special. People told me these plans were going on for quite a long time !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a lot once again - Deepika, Tanza, star571, Monica, Chinnu, Priya, Neeme, shreela, Nandini, d_c_b_a , twinkle, demostar, princess

Chinnu di and Monica di.. I am so sorry for not being able to be here.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Drilabh di... Thanks for liking the treat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shreela better luck next time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Now VISROM... SORRRRYYY !!!!! Thanks for the earliest wish.... Love you loads !! Didnt notice that post before... I am soo sorry !!!! But THANK YOU looaaaads !!
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—