Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

are you able to see with your family (Page 3)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

@naddiya - u ve just opened a pandora's box LOL

the thing is ... when was Geet not bold? It was violent as hell in its first track (Brij) .... maan was violent and bold and passionate and possessive in Delhi track .... a pregnant woman daring to fall in love with and romancing in itself is bold ......Geet has always been edgy ... in fact compared to what was shown previously ... the intimate scenes post-RTM are almost tame in comparison Smile if u feel uncomfortable then watch the repeats (btw i dont think younger siblings should watch Geet - i wd hate to explain to a 10 year old how Geet got pregnantOuch) but I dont think Geet is Bold in the sense u r saying because in that way it has always been bold and is much less so now

Agree... Infact i never find anything bold in the romance between Maan and Geet...  I guess they are still living in 70 / 80's ka age as compared... However, i don't expect anything else to be shown in it, this being an indian teleserial...  And i'm content and satisfied with whats being shown... Embarrassed

But then why the awkwardness. Thats cause of the way these two actors perform these subtle scenes... DD and GC are so intense that they put life to these subtle scenes too... .Thumbs Up

Its the intensity of the performance and their expressions that you start feeling that tinge in your stomach... Day Dreaming And Kudos to them for performing it with so much perfection...  Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28vrsharmanaddiya26rahmona_pakswe

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

hi friends after many days i am adding a topic here .. i don't know why i feel like asking you all don't you all feel Geet is getting bit bold and now we are not able to see it with our family .. (mom, siblings or cousins) we have to keep our hand on remote to change channel....  
i am a die heart fan of Geet but for last couple of weeks  the bold track is making me sad.... i hope CV look in to it as  it is really getting difficult to see with our Family ....

it is very hard to stop younger sibling to see Geet . as they ask silly question which is very difficult to reply .. i hope the CV will look in to it ....

i only watch it in youtube
i wish it get bolder n bolder n bolder n bolder
SAnu ki farq painda hai yaroWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28naddiya26

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Agree... Infact i never find anything bold in the romance between Maan and Geet...  I guess they are still living in 70 / 80's ka age as compared... However, i don't expect anything else to be shown in it, this being an indian teleserial...  And i'm content and satisfied with whats being shown... Embarrassed

But then why the awkwardness. Thats cause of the way these two actors perform these subtle scenes... DD and GC are so intense that they put life to these subtle scenes too... .Thumbs Up

Its the intensity of the performance and their expressions that you start feeling that tinge in your stomach... Day Dreaming And Kudos to them for performing it with so much perfection...  Clap

completely agree with you and this is an unbiased judgement twiny 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

completely agree with you and this is an unbiased judgement twiny 
why an unbiased judgement.. as Geet viewer & forum member we have right to say what we don't like ... i will still say Geet is getting bold & no more a family serial as .we can't see with our sibling.
vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
niddiya,

i don't think they are showing bold scenes when comparing with other serials

i don't know abt future scenes or tracks, but as of now i am not feeling like that.

naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

niddiya,

i don't think they are showing bold scenes when comparing with other serials

i don't know abt future scenes or tracks, but as of now i am not feeling like that.
i am not comparing it with other serials i am just saying old geet  episode were decent 
vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
no even now also they are showing the same

but as some body said already

in previous episodes Maan and Geet don't have any feeling towards others or i must say they always used to fight with each other

but now as they are in love and going to married soon abviously intense looks will be there

but it is not at all bold.

why i mentioned abt other serials is i didn't find you saying any thing about "Geet previous Episodes". so i thought u r comparing it with others and telling :-)

gurpreet28

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
bold..... i dont think it is bold...... n when m home i watch it with my cousins.... i dont feel the need to change the channel.... my sis is 12 i watch it with her when m home.... only time i have to change the channel is when my dadi is there.... my mom herself leaves the room if she doesnt wanna watch it.... well actually i live in hostel so that's also very rare....LOL

gurpreet28

Go to top