India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

are you able to see with your family

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hi friends after many days i am adding a topic here .. i don't know why i feel like asking you all don't you all feel Geet is getting bit bold and now we are not able to see it with our family .. (mom, siblings or cousins) we have to keep our hand on remote to change channel....  
i am a die heart fan of Geet but for last couple of weeks  the bold track is making me sad.... i hope CV look in to it as  it is really getting difficult to see with our Family ....

it is very hard to stop younger sibling to see Geet . as they ask silly question which is very difficult to reply .. i hope the CV will look in to it ....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aewahasiiiartisticrafiauntamedtigressSweetSammyRituparnaa-TeriMalang-cuttieeblackb28

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hey you are ryte it is difficult to watch with family esp with bro. i use to watch the repeat telecast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
bold,i dont think so, in comparison with other shows its not at all bold, as for  younger children asking questions, is Geet the only reason they ask questions, with the open access in all media, they will ask questions.

Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 January 2011 at 2:28am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjmaankikiranPGirnartisticrafiaCuteTommygurpreet28-maankimishti-Tania.khindu4lyfkhushi_4everiMadzramaheshnaddiya26--aarthi--Amoureuxtodayzstar

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

bold,i dont think so, in comparison with DMG its not at all, as for  younger children asking questions, is Geet the only reason they ask questions, with the open access in all media, they will ask questions.
no fighting here dear.. i just added my view here , or the prob which i am going through ... why to compare with other soaps? i dont carry what other show i am just consent  about Geet .dear if you see with  your bro you have to change channel when they are too close ....
one more thing we use to watch Geet  because it was not bold 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 January 2011 at 2:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiiartisticrafia

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

hey you are ryte it is difficult to watch with family esp with bro. i use to watch the repeat telecast.
same here dear or see it on net 
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
jo bhi hai we dont mind tat at all i wish ye aur bold hojai even if i cant watch it wid my family properly i men all the scenes i can alwaz rewatch em on the internet but i want maaneet bcomin bolderWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikaartisticrafianaddiya26

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

bold,i dont think so, in comparison with DMG its not at all, as for  younger children asking questions, is Geet the only reason they ask questions, with the open access in all media, they will ask questions.

no fighting here dear.. i just added my view here , or the prob which i am going through ... why to compare with other soaps? i dont carry what other show i am just consent  about Geet .dear if you see with  your bro you have to change channel when they are too close ....

no i am not fighting at all, that was written from my point of view thats all, seriously no fighting from my side.  will edit the comment about comparison.  you point is understood but i still stand by my views, Geet is not bold (thats my point of view)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikagurpreet28untamedtigressAmoureuxnaddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by naddiya26

no i am not fighting at all, that was written from my point of view thats all, seriously no fighting from my side.  will edit the comment about comparison.  you point is understood but i still stand by my views, Geet is not bold (thats my point of view)
Smile we will stop our mom to see with us .... that all we can do 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammykirti_fiji

Go to top