Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Tiger Woods - Can he rise again ? (Page 9)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Imagine overhauling his swing so many times just when he is riding high. Most normal golfers would not be able to accomodate such a major change in a golf swing.
I would have expected him to perhaps do a  bit of tinkering the old swing and make minimal changes. That is what Annika Sorensteim the former Lady World No 1 golfer mentioned too.

Some vids on a good golf swing motion

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
^Are u obsessed with TW!!!?WinkTongue

I read somewhere that, Tiger Woods has a new Girlfriend who is 22 years old...does she not watch the news !! WowThumbs Up
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

^Are u obsessed with TW!!!?WinkTongue

I read somewhere that, Tiger Woods has a new Girlfriend who is 22 years old...does she not watch the news !! WowThumbs Up
Ah yes I wonder if I posted it earlier, daughter of one of the Nike promoters I believe.

TW makes golf exciting, without him the ratings and viewership goes down.
We love to see him fight back.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Ah here we go

Another distraction for Tiger

Tiger Woods' New Girlfriend from Northeast Ohio

Tiger Woods New Girlfriend Hails from Cleveland

wjw-tiger-woods-new-girlfriend-looks-like-elin-orange-high-txt
After a very public sex scandal and a bitter divorce, golfer Tiger Woods is reportedly dating again, and his new girlfriend is from right here in northeast Ohio.

It is the buzz on the internet and on celebrity news shows - 2006 Orange High graduate Alyse Lahti is Tiger's new girlfriend.

Reports are that the 22-year-old met the pro golfer through her stepfather, who is an executive with IMG who sealed the Nike endorsement deal for Tiger.

Lahti reportedly wants to be a professional golfer. At Orange High School, she was a three sport athlete, but didn't hit the links then.

Dr. Paul Lucas, Orange High Principal, says Lahti's best sport was volleyball. She also ran track and he coached her in basketball.

He says she was not only a stand-out athlete, but a good student. "Did very well in class. Not sure if she was National Honor Society or not, but was a very bright student," he said.

Some celebrity news outlets are noting how similar Lahti looks to Tiger's ex-wife, Elin Nordegren. However, Lahti looked different in a mugshot taken last October, following a DUI arrest. That charge was later reduced.

Dr. Lucas did not want to comment on Tiger or the arrest. He says Lahti was a very nice person and outgoing student when she attended Orange High School.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

A Woods wins - but it's not Tiger

Will Brodie
April 19, 2011
Cheyenne Woods.

Cheyenne Woods. Photo: Getty Images

A member of the Woods family has hit top form, and won a tournament by seven shots with a flawless final round. But it was not Tiger Woods.

Tiger's niece Cheyenne, 20, has won the Athletic Coastal Conference (ACC) Championship, a prestigious amateur college tournament, finishing the three round event at five-under, seven shots clear of her nearest rival. She shot a bogey-free, three-under 68 to ensure her victory, after starting her final round with a share of the lead.

Tiger's reponse?

"My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That's awesome, I'm so proud of her," he tweeted soon after.

Cheyenne is the daughter of Tiger's estranged half-borther Earl Woods jnr.

The ACC is one of many college conferences in the United States, but the ease of the win signposts Cheyenne's promise.

Prior to the tournament, Cheyenne was ranked no.38 in the women's college golf rankings.

Several years ago, ESPN mused that she may be too laid back to succeed. But it appears she is finding her killer instinct, and a promising future awaits another acolyte from the Earl Woods golf factory.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/golf/a-woods-wins--but-its-not-tiger-20110419-1dms8.html#ixzz1Jw9b6F9b
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
The golf swing

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
professionally - maybe, in the eyes of his (ex) fans - highly doubtful 

Go to top