Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations??? (Page 8)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Laxmi the best thing about you is your patients and you reply to each post. I have got great respect for you in this regard. Pooja is not happy with SGP at the moment , I respect her opinion. I am not going to say anything except SAB AACHA HAI< AACHA THA < ACHA HOGA .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah-Pallavi--allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Laxmi the best thing about you is your patients and you reply to each post. I have got great respect for you in this regard. Pooja is not happy with SGP at the moment , I respect her opinion. I am not going to say anything except SAB AACHA HAI< AACHA THA < ACHA HOGA .

Thanks Sheems once again.......Big smile...... yeah i know....not only Pooja... i understand many feel the same .... but it's just an entertainment show after all...... no  rona-dhona reg. sacrifices and stuff like other serials.....but pure emotions ke saath connections.....This magik can be created  only by SGP..... and i feel they deserve the appreciation for their awesome work Sheems......I wud have been disappointed if in SGP ......... there wud have been numerous eye-locks, vampish looks, loud make-ups with gaudy jewellery ,unnatural twists and stuff......LOLLOL!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by venture

Thanks Sheems once again.......Big smile...... yeah i know....not only Pooja... i understand many feel the same .... but it's just an entertainment show after all...... no  rona-dhona reg. sacrifices and stuff like other serials.....but pure emotions ke saath connections.....This magik can be created  only by SGP..... and i feel they deserve the appreciation for their awesome work Sheems......I wud have been disappointed if in SGP ......... there wud have been numerous eye-locks, vampish looks, loud make-ups with gaudy jewellery ,unnatural twists and stuff......LOLLOL!Embarrassed

Thats the only reson for me to watch this show, as I couldnt belive my eyes the first time I saw this serial was episode 20 or something and colud beleive that a STAR PLUS drama and no camrea HISSH WHOOSH  SHEESH or, DHAN DHAN DHAN, and how come everybody is wearing NORMAL clothes , and have no heavy makes up, there must be a mistake LOLLOL I loved the simplicity , and I still love it and always will, but having said that, I will not blindly praise it even if it will loose its essence , I would rather quietly stop to watch it and then leave this forum ,as I dont watch anything else on indian TV ( now only parts of JDJ 4 which shows Ragini, I dont even watch the whole episode). I am still hopefull. Yes some of the tracks could have been handled better but at the same time so many of them are done briliantly. I dont mind the comic and comedy look of this confession, any heavy stuff would have been even more difficult to digest. the only thing this lacks that when they showed Suhana thinking about Ishaan after the cooking episodes, instead of wasting the time on Sona and Ishaan looking for the earings they should have shown more scenes of Suhana spending some quality time with Ishaan , that way this realisation of her wouldnt have looked some what sudden , not a lot but a bit more would have been better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah-Pallavi-Sinha18111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Thats the only reson for me to watch this show, as I couldnt belive my eyes the first time I saw this serial was episode 20 or something and colud beleive that a STAR PLUS drama and no camrea HISSH WHOOSH  SHEESH or, DHAN DHAN DHAN, and how come everybody is wearing NORMAL clothes , and have no heavy makes up, there must be a mistake LOLLOL I loved the simplicity , and I still love it and always will, but having said that, I will not blindly praise it even if it will loose its essence , I would rather quietly stop to watch it and then leave this forum ,as I dont watch anything else on indian TV ( now only parts of JDJ 4 which shows Ragini, I dont even watch the whole episode). I am still hopefull. Yes some of the tracks could have been handled better but at the same time so many of them are done briliantly. I dont mind the comic and comedy look of this confession, any heavy stuff would have been even more difficult to digest. the only thing this lacks that when they showed Suhana thinking about Ishaan after the cooking episodes, instead of wasting the time on Sona and Ishaan looking for the earings they should have shown more scenes of Suhana spending some quality time with Ishaan , that way this realisation of her wouldnt have looked some what sudden , not a lot but a bit more would have been better.
[/QUOTE]

That's true Sheems..... I agree with your post in entirity....Embarrassed.... the whole confession shot in a comic look as Suhana claims herself to be a Gabbar.....Obviously Gabbar confessing to Thakkur shud be HATKE na.....LOLLOL.... Yeah..... let's see how their chemistry moves when things progress....That wud be something to watch....Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-Pallavi-Sinha18111192

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radpat25

@rdfan

I generally dont speak...being a silent member(rather a reader) but u find suhana's acting BAD....even worse than that champu  ishaan, as u have stated bad acting of leads...well dats i think the first time i have read that ragini acts badly.I think she is the most talented actress of the current generation...even far far better than the current crop of stupid film actresses.she may not be great(as she is quite new,only two serial old)  but definitely not BAD.Have you watched Bhaskar bharti?? her acting in that serial was too too good...unmatched..beyond words..well thats just my point of view...but she is definitely not a BAD actress.I think the CVs messed with her character in SGP..making it a comic character..though she was exceptionally well in emotional scenes.For me she has lived SUHANA bajpayee.I agree that SGP lost its charm 2 months ago(hope it comes back after sonali leaves) but i love suhana. 

Arrey yaar..... Tum bhi na.....Ragpie ke liye itna kehne ki kya zaroorat hai????

Sirf kaho......Ragpie is SUHANA BAJPAI......and SUHANA BAJPAI ijj thee bhest......ApproveStarStarStar SUHANA  BAJPAI  Jaise koi nahin...... yeh hum nahin keh rahen......Saari duniya issey kehthi hai...... aur woh KHUD bhi.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLBaat hamari Pakki hai Dost.......

Thank you for that cute reply.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-infinity00

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
amazing postThumbs Up.... I think I stand alone here saying that I actually liked Sona and the track....I mean I was disappointed in places but I thoroughly enjoyed the track and the way it paved for SuShan romance (which I cannot wait to get into)

and I've said this before....even with this "bad" track SGP still remains the BEST and only show worth watching

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Suchi-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

amazing postThumbs Up.... I think I stand alone here saying that I actually liked Sona and the track....I mean I was disappointed in places but I thoroughly enjoyed the track and the way it paved for SuShan romance (which I cannot wait to get into)

and I've said this before....even with this "bad" track SGP still remains the BEST and only show worth watching

Ditto thots Tani...... Sona track was unrealistic acc. to many due to which i can see many matured members and SGP fans turned completely off towards SGP.....but i found the whole thing OK seen from a serial POV strictly and found flaws only in variation of Ishaan's portrayal....He sometimes went overboard yaar....  Anyways.... we do accept second marraiges, twists and turns, and all illogical stuff in other serials....but SGP somehow was hatke acc. to matured members so though they cud accept those in regular serials accepting flaws in SGP became difficult.....Embarrassed...That's because SGP has the strength to make us cry and in a second can make us flash a smile with their powerful dialogues..... So while I can ignore some flaws...... I do feel appreciation is more justifiable for them..... Big smile
Thanks Tani.... for your kind response.......and buddy.... I am there here equating your thots.... still figuring what went so wrong with it.....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Pallavi-infinity00Tani91

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tani91

Ditto thots Tani...... Sona track was unrealistic acc. to many due to which i can see many matured members and SGP fans turned completely off towards SGP.....but i found the whole thing OK seen from a serial POV strictly and found flaws only in variation of Ishaan's portrayal....He sometimes went overboard yaar....  Anyways.... we do accept second marraiges, twists and turns, and all illogical stuff in other serials....but SGP somehow was hatke acc. to matured members so though they cud accept those in regular serials accepting flaws in SGP became difficult.....Embarrassed...That's because SGP has the strength to make us cry and in a second can make us flash a smile with their powerful dialogues..... So while I can ignore some flaws...... I do feel appreciation is more justifiable for them..... Big smile
Thanks Tani.... for your kind response.......and buddy.... I am there here equating your thots.... still figuring what went so wrong with it.....Wink
I see it this way when a saint make mistakes we all say " Haw yeh kaisy ho sakta hai"  so when SGP was doing this Sona track, it was done bit unrealistically and for us MATURE members of SGP forum SGP meant REAL STUFF, so any thing FAKE was difficult to digest, we didnt throw it out though, we got constipated !!! but never the less always stuck to SGP , so yes us MATURE were not happy and still get night mares even to think about it now, it was very difficult phase for us MATURE. But all iz well now, bad phase is gone so no looking back , keep looking forward.

Edited by venture - 13 January 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah-allizwell-

Go to top