Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations??? (Page 7)

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Agree with u...though the track is lil boring I do watch it once in a week...but from today I am all excited to watch it..!
And sushaan's SR night and honeymoon...even thinking of it brings a smile on ma face..such is our suhana's charm and magic..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-mythili2

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@rdfan

I generally dont speak...being a silent member(rather a reader) but u find suhana's acting BAD....even worse than that champu  ishaan, as u have stated bad acting of leads...well dats i think the first time i have read that ragini acts badly.I think she is the most talented actress of the current generation...even far far better than the current crop of stupid film actresses.she may not be great(as she is quite new,only two serial old)  but definitely not BAD.Have you watched Bhaskar bharti?? her acting in that serial was too too good...unmatched..beyond words..well thats just my point of view...but she is definitely not a BAD actress.I think the CVs messed with her character in SGP..making it a comic character..though she was exceptionally well in emotional scenes.For me she has lived SUHANA bajpayee.I agree that SGP lost its charm 2 months ago(hope it comes back after sonali leaves) but i love suhana. 

-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Laxmi,

Great Post ....

I dont know if I lost interest bec of me comparing it with OBS ...but i think where i lost  interest was bad acting on the part  of the leads specially Suhana....and the whole dragging funda .........I like well paced stuff so thats why i dont watch desi soaps ROFL.....even how this confession has been brought about looks so forced ......I better shut up now

CryCryCryPoo......ShockedShockedShockedRagz is a bad actor????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Dil ki baath agar zubaan par aane mein thoda tame lagtha hai..Embarrassed.. toh woh ahem ka kasoor hai..Wink... thoda sa intezaar meetha bhi hota hai POO......LOLLOLEmbarrassed

btw Thanks for responding and welcome back dear......Hug....missed u.....!Big smile

Sinha18mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

laxmi you need to see a doctor immediately..............because these are symptoms of suhana syndrome(remember she forgets to eat when excited or tensed)ROFLROFLROFLROFL..........................................and god forbid if you are suffering from this syndrome.................. tab toh aap ke husabnd ko bhagwan hi bachayeLOLWink
LOL[/QUOTE]

I am truly suffering from SCS........LOLLOLLOLLOL....Suhana Confession Syndrome......LOLLOLLOL....Isliye before stepping into IF i had my breakfast early today Renu......ApproveApproveApproveApprove....like a good bacchi.......Wink...warna phir kal jaise bhool javoongi as her confession is due for todayLOL....... !Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Agree with u...though the track is lil boring I do watch it once in a week...but from today I am all excited to watch it..!
And sushaan's SR night and honeymoon...even thinking of it brings a smile on ma face..such is our suhana's charm and magic..!

Aaoji aavo.....Khushi khushi dekho....hamari Suhana hai hi sabki ladli MADAM........Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

@rdfan

I generally dont speak...being a silent member(rather a reader) but u find suhana's acting BAD....even worse than that champu  ishaan, as u have stated bad acting of leads...well dats i think the first time i have read that ragini acts badly.I think she is the most talented actress of the current generation...even far far better than the current crop of stupid film actresses.she may not be great(as she is quite new,only two serial old)  but definitely not BAD.Have you watched Bhaskar bharti?? her acting in that serial was too too good...unmatched..beyond words..well thats just my point of view...but she is definitely not a BAD actress.I think the CVs messed with her character in SGP..making it a comic character..though she was exceptionally well in emotional scenes.For me she has lived SUHANA bajpayee.I agree that SGP lost its charm 2 months ago(hope it comes back after sonali leaves) but i love suhana. 

Arrey yaar..... Tum bhi na.....Ragpie ke liye itna kehne ki kya zaroorat hai????

Sirf kaho......Ragpie is SUHANA BAJPAI......and SUHANA BAJPAI ijj thee bhest......ApproveStarStarStar SUHANA  BAJPAI  Jaise koi nahin...... yeh hum nahin keh rahen......Saari duniya issey kehthi hai...... aur woh KHUD bhi.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLBaat hamari Pakki hai Dost.......Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192mythili2

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
wonderful post laxmi di......... really loved the way u expressedThumbs Up
dont worry every thing will be fine once the confession happens......hope it happens sooooonn.........Smile
our lovely forum will b back soon...........SmileSmileStar

Edited by mythili2 - 12 January 2011 at 2:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

wonderful post laxmi di......... really loved the way u expressedThumbs Up
dont worry every thing will be fine once the confession happens......hope it happens sooooonn.........Smile
our lovely forum will b back soon...........SmileSmileStar

Voila......Thank u sweetie..... that was cho chweet of u...... Thanks for responding dear.....Big smile

Go to top