Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations??? (Page 5)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=venture]First thing this morning, saw your post and said to myself , thanks God Laxmi is back, after reading it , I was like Shy Whistler oh dear was it that obveious!!Sheems..... I lub u Laxmi caught me there, I was angry and went all crazy over this track, but to be honest not for one day I missed it or missed our forum, I was here constantly, and that was because of my passion for SGP and this forum. I am in so much love with Suhana,s character that every logic fails when I see her sad or upset!!

I know Sheems..... but i was all the more upset as our forum was not the same as before due to this track......
and thats why I hated this track, my fav rishta of SGP is Badi Maa and Suhana, it hurt me more when I saw them drifting then Sushaan!!! Any dhoori caused by them is with good intention to bring them more closer na Sheems..... so ALLIZZZ Well that ends well......!Anyways, I am wearing a new dress today!! I have made everybody Koftas and Pulao, ( already cooked them this week end) and my fav. RAS MALAI is in the fridge , we dont have Gulab Chand, but Haldi Raam ji is all over the world!!! Yeh kya keh diya yaar..... ab toh mujhe zorro se bhookh lag rahi hai......  although I have to go to work for few hours but I will make sure I am home by 2.30 to catch the episode on YT.
If you have read my replies to the posts I mentioned several places that I am missing some of our regulars , so Laxmi appologies to all SGP lovers if in any ways I offended any body, appologies to CVs they are fantastic and I love them , next time I promise I will haath haula rakhongee when criticising, but my LOVE for SGP, Suhana , Badi Maa and this forum is PURE just like SuShaan,s love!!!! Hey Sheems..... no apologies needed from u yaar... your thots r always appreciated and u r a true SGPian fan..... But let's keep aside  those odds for a day being a SGPian.....Let's fall in love with Sushaan..... all over again....!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

seemaji...................sona darling ke jate hi sab geele shikve apne aap hi khatam hojayegeSmile
yaar i remember someone else of BB when u say seema.....LOL..Renu she is Sheema.....LOLWink
Agree It will be just Sushaan then......Embarrassed

111192mythili2

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Your post has really been a saviour in SGP forum. But so much is already said to which I whole heatedly agree, that I haven't much left. But couldn't help dropping a line after long time in this forum. Thank u.

-allizwell-mythili2

angelbest Newbie
angelbest
angelbest

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
oh my god hats off to uClap jst luvd ur post.... evn though i am a silent reader of forum, bt this time i couldnt resist myself frm replying.

Its wonderful the way u hav presented because thats wht evryone needs to understand.. jst a sonalis track couldnt make us hate sgp, we have sooo many sweet scenes from start of the show that sonali can be ignored.. now theres no point hating since sonali's track is getting over for good.

love sgp forever

-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sevak

Your post has really been a saviour in SGP forum. But so much is already said to which I whole heatedly agree, that I haven't much left. But couldn't help dropping a line after long time in this forum. Thank u.

That was so sweet of u Sevak...Big smile. me too replying to your post after a long time yaar buddy.....Shocked... Thanks for responding dear......Embarrassed.
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by sevak

That was so sweet of u Sevak...Big smile. me too replying to your post after a long time yaar buddy.....Shocked... Thanks for responding dear......Embarrassed.

Smile My pleasure. I'm sure after today's episode, we'll have lots of fun topics to participate together. Just trying to imagine the suhaag raat track itself is cracking me up - with punch lines from Inder - oooh can't wait!

-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelbest

oh my god hats off to uClap jst luvd ur post.... evn though i am a silent reader of forum, bt this time i couldnt resist myself frm replying.

Its wonderful the way u hav presented because thats wht evryone needs to understand.. jst a sonalis track couldnt make us hate sgp, we have sooo many sweet scenes from start of the show that sonali can be ignored.. now theres no point hating since sonali's track is getting over for good.

love sgp forever

Oh thanks a lot angel dear...Big smile.. Be active from now on yaar.....LOL... the positivity of SGP is gonna be IN so lets make HAY while the SUN shines........LOLLOL

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Smile My pleasure. I'm sure after today's episode, we'll have lots of fun topics to participate together. Just trying to imagine the suhaag raat track itself is cracking me up - with punch lines from Inder - oooh can't wait!
[/QUOTE]

Sounds damn hilarious yaar Sevak.... me not seen the OBS version..Cry.. so am enjoying every bit of SGP....Embarrassed. if Inder is gonna get naughty then Sushaan ko Rab hi bachaaye.......ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

Go to top