Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations??? (Page 4)

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
thanx @laxmi_s...for giving me a big hug...

nahi yaar my pov is only dat when SGP has extracted dat much from other actors why dint dey try to improve h.ali.. thats' it...

any how as u said we will send off her with gud thought...

N JOY DIS DAY IN A SPECIAL WAY. N SHARE U R FEELINGS WITH US IN UR UNIQUE WAY....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
awesome post di....
and erm what i wanted to say is....erm....
my point of view is already given by many members here...
so, left nothing to say...

I am just waiting for the old essence of SGP....

*me running away...just found some time in between studies...will be back later again...or else mom will catch me and give two thappads*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-mythili2

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by rubas

A very good post...................I am of the same opinion that Sona track was not that bad as people in this forum was thinking so.........it was indeed a blessing in disguise and it was attempt of elders to unite them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know people didnt hate sona track but hate the actor playing that partLOL

Thanks Rubas for responding to my post......Big smile..... ama chodo yaar..... chane ki pudi haath mein lethe hai..... dekthe hai Sushaan ka ishiqiya...... Humen kya lena dena  Sona mona se....... let's rejoice as Sushaan MOMENTS r gonna finally be IN tonight.......

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Finally they are gonna show us confession tonight hopefully.......i was fed up of writing post since thursday regarding confession as i was thinking confession will come on thursday but it didnt and hpefully they will show it today.........................and btw guys u can all call me rubal thats my real nameSmile

-allizwell-mythili2

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
First thing this morning, saw your post and said to myself , thanks God Laxmi is back, after reading it , I was like Shy Whistler oh dear was it that obveious!! Laxmi caught me there, I was angry and went all crazy over this track, but to be honest not for one day I missed it or missed our forum, I was here constantly, and that was because of my passion for SGP and this forum. I am in so much love with Suhana,s character that every logic fails when I see her sad or upset!! and thats why I hated this track, my fav rishta of SGP is Badi Maa and Suhana, it hurt me more when I saw them drifting then Sushaan!!! Anyways, I am wearing a new dress today!! I have made everybody Koftas and Pulao, ( already cooked them this week end) and my fav. RAS MALAI is in the fridge , we dont have Gulab Chand, but Haldi Raam ji is all over the world!!!  although I have to go to work for few hours but I will make sure I am home by 2.30 to catch the episode on YT.
If you have read my replies to the posts I mentioned several places that I am missing some of our regulars , so Laxmi appologies to all SGP lovers if in any ways I offended any body, appologies to CVs they are fantastic and I love them , next time I promise I will haath haula rakhongee when criticising, but my LOVE for SGP, Suhana , Badi Maa and this forum is PURE just like SuShaan,s love!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

thanx @laxmi_s...for giving me a big hug...

nahi yaar my pov is only dat when SGP has extracted dat much from other actors why dint dey try to improve h.ali.. thats' it...

any how as u said we will send off her with gud thought...

N JOY DIS DAY IN A SPECIAL WAY. N SHARE U R FEELINGS WITH US IN UR UNIQUE WAY....

That was so GREAT of u Madhu.....Moghambo khush hua and now Laxmiben too..........Sometimes some things don't work in the favour of the team..... so possibly Hunar cud not show her hunar in SGP..... wishing her a bright future....! 

mythili2GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

awesome post di....
and erm what i wanted to say is....erm....
my point of view is already given by many members here...
so, left nothing to say...

I am just waiting for the old essence of SGP....

*me running away...just found some time in between studies...will be back later again...or else mom will catch me and give two thappads*

Haaki here u need to fear me too ... not just your mom......LOLLOL.... just kidding.... drove away Shaunak too this way LOLLOL.... me too eager for evening.... can't wait.....Embarrassed.... Thanks haaki for responding.......Hug

SomerholicGirlmythili2

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
seemaji...................sona darling ke jate hi sab geele shikve apne aap hi khatam hojayegeSmile

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Finally they are gonna show us confession tonight hopefully.......i was fed up of writing post since thursday regarding confession as i was thinking confession will come on thursday but it didnt and hpefully they will show it today.........................and btw guys u can all call me rubal thats my real nameSmile
[/QUOTE]
Arrey Rubal .... u don't know the stunts i have been thru this week..Angry... i even forego the tennis match of Roger and Nadaal to be watched in stadium....Ouch.I get ready half an hour before SG starts before the idiot box and finish off all my chores to be absolutley glued in for that half an hour slot..... so u can't def. be more crazier than me.....Approve
Don't worry.... Aaj nahi toh kal.....Baath toh khulni hai......LOL

mythili2

Go to top