Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations??? (Page 3)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Awesome post Laxmi di..Me ij very very impressed with the emoticons of ursLOLLOL..And yes yes!One thing thats going on my mind is..even though I hate this Sona track completely..still SGP remains to be the sought after show it is!SGP was and is class apart..and I atleast can forgive the CV's for this stupid Sona track coz the CV's have given us umpteen or innumerable moments which we have cherished throughout the show...The BM-Suhana scenes,Alok-BM,Family scenes..everything has been CLASS!Clap...and I am finally gonna watch SGP after so many days properly!From today...I will forget that there was any Sona-Mona-Tona in the show and start afresh watching the essence of SGP back again!Embarrassed

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Awesome post Laxmi di..Me ij very very impressed with the emoticons of ursLOLLOL..And yes yes!One thing thats going on my mind is..even though I hate this Sona track completely..still SGP remains to be the sought after show it is!SGP was and is class apart..and I atleast can forgive the CV's for this stupid Sona track coz the CV's have given us umpteen or innumerable moments which we have cherished throughout the show...The BM-Suhana scenes,Alok-BM,Family scenes..everything has been CLASS!Clap...and I am finally gonna watch SGP after so many days properly!From today...I will forget that there was any Sona-Mona-Tona in the show and start afresh watching the essence of SGP back again!Embarrassed

Baccha.........What r u doing at this hour in Forum?? kya exams gayi thel lene??? Better i see u with books studying for eggjams warna............ tujhe naani yaad dila doongi.....LOL
Thanks thambi for your response.....Big smile..... yeah if one views the odds and evens of SGP the evens r way ahead of the odds..... so hoping a better future for SGP......Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamythili2111192YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by laxmi_s

[QUOTE=Armu4eva]

Sachi yaar..... felt so attached to this forum ..... that had to speak out my mind and heart....

aww....baby... i can see ur emotions...Hug

Am positive that once the Sona darling track is over.. n the focus is back on Sushaan... things shall improve as well...!!

Hope so dear.....

Laxmi.. can i pull ur cheeks... ur all gholu molu Embarrassed

sure..... Tanu.... my hubby too tells that....but not golu molu.... fatso.....LOL

When u come back.Embarrassed... U will find me standing at the gate of SGP forum in SRK style with open arms.........HugHugHugLOL...Thanks for responding darling....Embarrassed

Aww... u will be Srk... then me shall be Kajol...Embarrassed Jhappis back to u girl Hug n me cant wait for the Sushaan SR n Honeymoon tracks..coz wit Suhana around..its gonna be a lauf riot LOL

Really....... then shud i start dreaming "Sooraj hua madham......" for Sushaan???? Thanks Tanu.... U made my day.......
madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
What a post laxmi_s :

yaa, i agree with @ rubas... the girl who did in OBS was perfect. the expresssions on that girls face was always in mood of teasing...

Hunar Ali is waste... she do not know how to act.. if her acting was normal we would not have got dat much of irritation.All the time she overacts which was unbearable by all our members...

she was like a sharp thorn
Angry in a bunch of roses.
She was an odd man out in the huge esembled good cast.

As such we luv d acting of ragini & jay toooooo much v r very much upset with d sona character...

today most memorable day : ragini scoring 30 and confession... cant wait.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

A very good post...................I am of the same opinion that Sona track was not that bad as people in this forum was thinking so.........it was indeed a blessing in disguise and it was attempt of elders to unite them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know people didnt hate sona track but hate the actor playing that partLOL

Thanks Rubas for responding to my post......Big smile..... ama chodo yaar..... chane ki pudi haath mein lethe hai..... dekthe hai Sushaan ka ishiqiya...... Humen kya lena dena  Sona mona se....... let's rejoice as Sushaan MOMENTS r gonna finally be IN tonight.......

mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

What a post laxmi_s :

yaa, i agree with @ rubas... the girl who did in OBS was perfect. the expresssions on that girls face was always in mood of teasing...

Hunar Ali is waste... she do not know how to act.. if her acting was normal we would not have got dat much of irritation.All the time she overacts which was unbearable by all our members...

she was like a sharp thorn
Angry in a bunch of roses.
She was an odd man out in the huge esembled good cast.

As such we luv d acting of ragini & jay toooooo much v r very much upset with d sona character...

today most memorable day : ragini scoring 30 and confession... cant wait.........

Understand your POV Dost..... but let's be respectful towards an actor..... possibly she cud not win some hearts out here but let us depart her with noble thots........

Hey.....Glad u reminded me that...Shocked... Ragpie in a double avtaar....She gets a full 30 today......Wow....What a day for us.....A double VISUAL treat....... Dost.... u deserve this........Doubt dhamaal for we fans........

Thanks madhu for your response.......Big smile

mythili2

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
ok..finding some time...

for me this track was not that bad...as someone told in some posts back...it was the actor....ok laxmi di....iam leaving the track behind....

about the forum...it has always been like that...we have always been in the mood in which the track goes...be it funny, emotional or any other...we have been 1...even in this track...we din see lot of difference in opinion...and thats a big plus....

and as shounak said...SGP is the best whatever track it may be...it has given us so many values and shown as so many great relationships like he mentioned...badi maa-suhana...alok-badi maa and all....

now iam sure...SGP's little bad phase is over...and its back...iam sure from the precap that we have got our SGP back...i really dont care whether the confession is correct or not...but it is unique for sure..and that what SGP is about...uniqueness....

wonderful post laxmi di...and keep posting more and more...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192-allizwell-mythili2YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ok..finding some time...

for me this track was not that bad...as someone told in some posts back...it was the actor....ok laxmi di....iam leaving the track behind....

about the forum...it has always been like that...we have always been in the mood in which the track goes...be it funny, emotional or any other...we have been 1...even in this track...we din see lot of difference in opinion...and thats a big plus....

and as shounak said...SGP is the best whatever track it may be...it has given us so many values and shown as so many great relationships like he mentioned...badi maa-suhana...alok-badi maa and all....

now iam sure...SGP's little bad phase is over...and its back...iam sure from the precap that we have got our SGP back...i really dont care whether the confession is correct or not...but it is unique for sure..and that what SGP is about...uniqueness....

wonderful post laxmi di...and keep posting more and more...

Yaar Shwets after seeing that PRECAP i am in love with Suhana MADAM.....Trust me only she has the guts to do this in a sasural ......LOL.... Yeah..... SGP is SGP for what it has given us......I have never ever cried and laughed so much than in SGP and BBB......! So for me till today it has been an all time HIT.Thumbs Up.... I agree let the new year welcome the romance of SGP by letting bygones as bygones...... I love the uniquesness of this show and let it be rocking ever......!

Thanks for responding Shwets......Hug... will def. be back with more posts seeing the fate of our forum......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2YusBee

Go to top