Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations??? (Page 2)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Dont worry laxmi dukh bhare din beete rai bhaiya ab sukh ayo reWink..............but laxmi i am still worried how will i be able to watch that episode when all kasyap clan will shower praises for sonaCry

Acc. to the CVs storyline....if it was not Sona in Kashyap parivaar...Ouch..Ishaan wud not have been all this nerdy LOL and Suhana wud not have been so much concerned......(about him) so Renu....Chal yaar...All bhool-Chook maafi yaar......LOL...Let's wait for today's IT moment......EmbarrassedWinkThanks for responding dear.... I am counting the crazy SGPian members for today......ROFLLet's get as nerdy as Ishaan and as crazy as Suhana and celebrate......Day Dreaming

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 January 2011 at 1:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192mythili2

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Hi SGPians......

Sorry Posting this thread with a heavy heart..... I am a bhatakthi aatma in IF these days seeing more critical analysis on the SGP episodes ......I agree forum is for all to express their mind and speak out their views..... I appreciate and respect everyone's views...... Here in SGP forum.....we do agree to disagree too ......!But totally for the past 2 months or so i guess we have been part of only critical analysis if i am not mistaken......!

My only intention to post this thread was for a day (today) whether we can forget we have differences of opinion reg. the Sona track with the CVs and get together to create the MAGIC in our forum which we have honestly lost somewhere due to Sona track??? We all love Ishaan and Suhana pair ...Don't we? Can we see the enthusiasm in them getting united anymore?? The answer is NO. ......All due to our non-acceptance of the Sona track.... Now that it is done and BM and dadaji r def. going ahead with the parivaar attempt of uniting them..... honestly why r we not just accepting to the fact that it is gonna be the repetition of OBS in SGP again ....!

Is it gonna be so difficult to accept Sushaan this way??

There has been numerous threads earlier  appreciating the minute and rare issues being addressed in this serial....Our forum buzzed with positivity and even the critical views were found be quite interesting...... !I have been watching so many serials previously but seeing SGP have been so much mesmerised with the handling of issues that i cud not relate to other serials anymore....If SGP has this STRENGTH in it...... where has it gone these days??? All blame to one single track and the FIZZ is gone???? ShockedShockedShocked....Agreed sometimes the CVs do think differently from we members but can we take away their credit  off from them that they truly deserved to make SGP the way it is so different from others so easily???

The most anticipated moment is gonna be here today....Romance, enthusiasm is gonna be in the air for Sushaan possibly from today in SGP........but in our forum....but it is allmost NULL......

Did our practical  expectations /comparisons for SGP with OBS become a Taboo for our Forum???

Finally wanna know frankly whether this thread of mine really made any sense as me just poured out my heart today........!

Apologies if misunderstood my intention.....I am in awe with Sushaan..... so pleaz bear with my idiotic attempt to make this thread....If it's that meaningless.....I request the MODS to close this thread......Cry

You are so cute, Lax. Clap 

Regarding difference of opinions regarding Sona track, what I can say to you is my love towards you is much much more than my irritation towards Sona LOL So agreed dear... now onwards even I will not utter about Sona LOL This way I will make u and Suhana both happy. Embarrassed

Your thread is not meaningless at all. As usual, it has beautiful meaning. We commented about the current track because we expected a lot from SGP and from our favourite characters. As we Indians are famous for giving "gyan", all of us kept on discussing about how the track would have been made better LOL This is called "Bolo India Bolo" LOL

Every serial goes through different phases. I remember even the best serials (which I consider) also had some tracks where all the viewers didnt agree with. But you are right. As long as the essence of the serial is good, we should appreciate their efforts.

So now onwards Jai Sushan Clap though I feel like telling Jai Suhana just for today because seems she breaks everything in the house LOL So I would like to say "Way to go girl...." and from tomorrow Jai Sushan.

Great post again. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-mythili2

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Laxmi... gorgeous post....ClapClapClapClap I understand ur emotions...and thot behind it.. given that u are one of the earliest members of the forum and have seen how it has evolved...along with  Sushaans journey.. albeit with some hiccups..!!

Am positive that once the Sona darling track is over.. n the focus is back on Sushaan... things shall improve as well...!!

I can say for myself..that i dun watch the show right now..since i dislike the track completely ...but m sure that once this low phase in my POV gets over ...Sushaan ..the show and the forum are gonna rise only higher...Smile So just a few more days need to grin and bear it Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Pallavi-Sinha18111192-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

You are so cute, Lax. Clap 

really...Shocked....Pallu???LOL

Regarding difference of opinions regarding Sona track, what I can say to you is my love towards you is much much more than my irritation towards Sona LOL So agreed dear... now onwards even I will not utter about Sona LOL This way I will make u and Suhana both happy. Embarrassed

Arrey Pallu..... She's gonna exit in sometime na ...... Let's be positive and give her due appreciation for her work of uniting Sushaan....(lagtha hai kuch jyada hi ho gayaLOLLOL)

Your thread is not meaningless at all. As usual, it has beautiful meaning. We commented about the current track because we expected a lot from SGP and from our favourite characters. As we Indians are famous for giving "gyan", all of us kept on discussing about how the track would have been made better LOL This is called "Bolo India Bolo" LOL

Thank u Pallu...... ....Yeah.... sometimes we get too practical or the other way round.... the CVs get a way too filmy..... so we find it difficult Pallu to walk along the same path.... but yes.... me used to appreciate the critical approach....earlier.... when it was constructive....Now when we know the saga of OBS... still crying over the split milk din make much sense to me yaar.....

Every serial goes through different phases. I remember even the best serials (which I consider) also had some tracks where all the viewers didnt agree with. But you are right. As long as the essence of the serial is good, we should appreciate their efforts.
Earlier i used to get bugged when members of other serials expected the lead female or the lead  male to fall in love the way they did in their first marraige and expect them to change overnight and fall in love again in their respective second marraige/affairs..... Used to wonder how can hearts change emotions and identity so fast....depending on their number of marraiges......But seeing our SGPians reaction to Sushaan's romance made me more confused....Yaar yeh first marraige ka unka first romance hai.... and we r still arguing over they way they r getting together on their day of confession...... yeh kya baath hui yaar.....
So now onwards Jai Sushan Clap though I feel like telling Jai Suhana just for today because seems she breaks everything in the house LOL So I would like to say "Way to go girl...." and from tomorrow Jai Sushan.

Jai Pallu........from me........

Great post again. Clap

Thanks for being here dear.......Hug

[/QUOTE]

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 January 2011 at 2:06am

Armu4eva-Pallavi-111192mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Armu4eva]

Laxmi... gorgeous post....ClapClapClapClap I understand ur emotions...and thot behind it.. given that u are one of the earliest members of the forum and have seen how it has evolved...along with  Sushaans journey.. albeit with some hiccups..!!

Sachi yaar..... felt so attached to this forum ..... that had to speak out my mind and heart....

Am positive that once the Sona darling track is over.. n the focus is back on Sushaan... things shall improve as well...!!

Hope so dear.....

I can say for myself..that i dun watch the show right now..since i dislike the track completely ...but m sure that once this low phase in my POV gets over ...Sushaan ..the show and the forum are gonna rise only higher...Smile So just a few more days need to grin and bear it Embarrassed

When u come back.Embarrassed... U will find me standing at the gate of SGP forum in SRK style with open arms.........HugHugHugLOL...Thanks for responding darling....Embarrassed

Armu4eva-Pallavi-Sinha18111192

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Pallavi--raiAasma-Sinha18111192-allizwell-GurpreetD

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

[QUOTE=Armu4eva]

Sachi yaar..... felt so attached to this forum ..... that had to speak out my mind and heart....

aww....baby... i can see ur emotions...Hug

Hope so dear.....

Laxmi.. can i pull ur cheeks... ur all gholu molu Embarrassed

When u come back.Embarrassed... U will find me standing at the gate of SGP forum in SRK style with open arms.........HugHugHugLOL...Thanks for responding darling....Embarrassed

Aww... u will be Srk... then me shall be Kajol...Embarrassed Jhappis back to u girl Hug n me cant wait for the Sushaan SR n Honeymoon tracks..coz wit Suhana around..its gonna be a lauf riot LOL

-raiAasma-Sinha18-allizwell-mythili2

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
 A very good post...................I am of the same opinion that Sona track was not that bad as people in this forum was thinking so.........it was indeed a blessing in disguise and it was attempt of elders to unite them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know people didnt hate sona track but hate the actor playing that partLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-mythili2

Go to top