Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Arrey yaar..... Tum bhi na.....Ragpie ke liye itna kehne ki kya zaroorat hai????

Sirf kaho......Ragpie is SUHANA BAJPAI......and SUHANA BAJPAI ijj thee bhest......⭐️⭐️⭐️ SUHANA  BAJPAI  Jaise koi nahin...... yeh hum nahin keh rahen......Saari duniya issey kehthi hai...... aur woh KHUD bhi.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Baat hamari Pakki hai Dost.......

Thank you for that cute reply.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazing post👍🏼.... I think I stand alone here saying that I actually liked Sona and the track....I mean I was disappointed in places but I thoroughly enjoyed the track and the way it paved for SuShan romance (which I cannot wait to get into)

and I've said this before....even with this "bad" track SGP still remains the BEST and only show worth watching
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tani91

amazing post👍🏼.... I think I stand alone here saying that I actually liked Sona and the track....I mean I was disappointed in places but I thoroughly enjoyed the track and the way it paved for SuShan romance (which I cannot wait to get into)

and I've said this before....even with this "bad" track SGP still remains the BEST and only show worth watching

Ditto thots Tani...... Sona track was unrealistic acc. to many due to which i can see many matured members and SGP fans turned completely off towards SGP.....but i found the whole thing OK seen from a serial POV strictly and found flaws only in variation of Ishaan's portrayal....He sometimes went overboard yaar....  Anyways.... we do accept second marraiges, twists and turns, and all illogical stuff in other serials....but SGP somehow was hatke acc. to matured members so though they cud accept those in regular serials accepting flaws in SGP became difficult.....😳...That's because SGP has the strength to make us cry and in a second can make us flash a smile with their powerful dialogues..... So while I can ignore some flaws...... I do feel appreciation is more justifiable for them..... 😃
Thanks Tani.... for your kind response.......and buddy.... I am there here equating your thots.... still figuring what went so wrong with it.....😉
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Ditto thots Tani...... Sona track was unrealistic acc. to many due to which i can see many matured members and SGP fans turned completely off towards SGP.....but i found the whole thing OK seen from a serial POV strictly and found flaws only in variation of Ishaan's portrayal....He sometimes went overboard yaar....  Anyways.... we do accept second marraiges, twists and turns, and all illogical stuff in other serials....but SGP somehow was hatke acc. to matured members so though they cud accept those in regular serials accepting flaws in SGP became difficult.....😳...That's because SGP has the strength to make us cry and in a second can make us flash a smile with their powerful dialogues..... So while I can ignore some flaws...... I do feel appreciation is more justifiable for them..... 😃
Thanks Tani.... for your kind response.......and buddy.... I am there here equating your thots.... still figuring what went so wrong with it.....😉

I see it this way when a saint make mistakes we all say " Haw yeh kaisy ho sakta hai"  so when SGP was doing this Sona track, it was done bit unrealistically and for us MATURE members of SGP forum SGP meant REAL STUFF, so any thing FAKE was difficult to digest, we didnt throw it out though, we got constipated !!! but never the less always stuck to SGP , so yes us MATURE were not happy and still get night mares even to think about it now, it was very difficult phase for us MATURE. But all iz well now, bad phase is gone so no looking back , keep looking forward.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^exactly...I agree with you laxmi di..thank you for your reply😳