Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sevak thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😊 My pleasure. I'm sure after today's episode, we'll have lots of fun topics to participate together. Just trying to imagine the suhaag raat track itself is cracking me up - with punch lines from Inder - oooh can't wait!
[/QUOTE]

Sounds damn hilarious yaar Sevak.... me not seen the OBS version..😭.. so am enjoying every bit of SGP....😳. if Inder is gonna get naughty then Sushaan ko Rab hi bachaaye.......🀣
[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen OBS either. Its only my stroke of imagination😳 on the article I read today regarding SGP's future track. Knowing the characters well enough by now, its not too hard to imagine, is it?πŸ˜ƒ
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww.....your post is again lovely yaa.....loved the way u use emoticons...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i too agree v hv been critically analyzing SGP.....frm the day sona landed in kashyap clan.....bt all dat is history nw......seriously......i jus wnt dis stupid track 2 get over....which it wil newaz 2day...thnk god....our wait......anger....frustration is finally gona end 2day yaa........jus waiting 2 c both of them together........😊😊😊......our SUSHAAN r back again!!!!!!!!!!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I haven't seen OBS either. Its only my stroke of imagination😳 on the article I read today regarding SGP's future track. Knowing the characters well enough by now, its not too hard to imagine, is it?πŸ˜ƒ

Oh sevak even u haven't seen.....πŸ˜†... i guessed that was your interpretation after viewing it.... anyways that article does sound good...... hope the sequences live upto it yaar...πŸ€”. i just wanna shrug off the dust of the past and enjoy the present.....😳
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garima_04

awww.....your post is again lovely yaa.....loved the way u use emoticons...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i too agree v hv been critically analyzing SGP.....frm the day sona landed in kashyap clan.....bt all dat is history nw......seriously......i jus wnt dis stupid track 2 get over....which it wil newaz 2day...thnk god....our wait......anger....frustration is finally gona end 2day yaa........jus waiting 2 c both of them together........😊😊😊......our SUSHAAN r back again!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for responding Garima......πŸ˜ƒ..... it's been a long span of critical approach from our forum..... so i hope it wins back our loyal viewers today.......😳...Sushaan better ROCK..... into our hearts.....πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laxmi kaya baat hai aaj toh aap pure forum mein chaye hua ho....................................ishaan se zayada toh aap kush lag rahe ho suhana mai ke confession ki news seπŸ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Laxmi kaya baat hai aaj toh aap pure forum mein chaye hua ho....................................ishaan se zayada toh aap kush lag rahe ho suhana mai ke confession ki news seπŸ˜‰

I even forgot to have breakfast today Renu......😲.... how cud i forget khana??πŸ˜† only when i got a bit heaviness...i realised i am hungry......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... kamaal hai yaar.... jadoo hai nasha hai... madhhoshiyaan....... 🀣...btw just now had lunch......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Laxmi,

Great Post ....

I dont know if I lost interest bec of me comparing it with OBS ...but i think where i lost  interest was bad acting on the part  of the leads specially Suhana....and the whole dragging funda .........I like well paced stuff so thats why i dont watch desi soaps 🀣.....even how this confession has been brought about looks so forced ......I better shut up now
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

I even forgot to have breakfast today Renu......😲.... how cud i forget khana??πŸ˜† only when i got a bit heaviness...i realised i am hungry......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... kamaal hai yaar.... jadoo hai nasha hai... madhhoshiyaan....... 🀣...btw just now had lunch......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

laxmi you need to see a doctor immediately..............because these are symptoms of suhana syndrome(remember she forgets to eat when excited or tensed)🀣🀣🀣🀣..........................................and god forbid if you are suffering from this syndrome.................. tab toh aap ke husabnd ko bhagwan hi bachayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u...though the track is lil boring I do watch it once in a week...but from today I am all excited to watch it..!
And sushaan's SR night and honeymoon...even thinking of it brings a smile on ma face..such is our suhana's charm and magic..!
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rdfan

I generally dont speak...being a silent member(rather a reader) but u find suhana's acting BAD....even worse than that champu  ishaan, as u have stated bad acting of leads...well dats i think the first time i have read that ragini acts badly.I think she is the most talented actress of the current generation...even far far better than the current crop of stupid film actresses.she may not be great(as she is quite new,only two serial old)  but definitely not BAD.Have you watched Bhaskar bharti?? her acting in that serial was too too good...unmatched..beyond words..well thats just my point of view...but she is definitely not a BAD actress.I think the CVs messed with her character in SGP..making it a comic character..though she was exceptionally well in emotional scenes.For me she has lived SUHANA bajpayee.I agree that SGP lost its charm 2 months ago(hope it comes back after sonali leaves) but i love suhana.