SGP as OBS or Our expectations???

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi SGPians......

Sorry Posting this thread with a heavy heart..... I am a bhatakthi aatma in IF these days seeing more critical analysis on the SGP episodes ......I agree forum is for all to express their mind and speak out their views..... I appreciate and respect everyone's views...... Here in SGP forum.....we do agree to disagree too ......!But totally for the past 2 months or so i guess we have been part of only critical analysis if i am not mistaken......!

My only intention to post this thread was for a day (today) whether we can forget we have differences of opinion reg. the Sona track with the CVs and get together to create the MAGIC in our forum which we have honestly lost somewhere due to Sona track??? We all love Ishaan and Suhana pair ...Don't we? Can we see the enthusiasm in them getting united anymore?? The answer is NO. ......All due to our non-acceptance of the Sona track.... Now that it is done and BM and dadaji r def. going ahead with the parivaar attempt of uniting them..... honestly why r we not just accepting to the fact that it is gonna be the repetition of OBS in SGP again ....!

Is it gonna be so difficult to accept Sushaan this way??

There has been numerous threads earlier  appreciating the minute and rare issues being addressed in this serial....Our forum buzzed with positivity and even the critical views were found be quite interesting...... !I have been watching so many serials previously but seeing SGP have been so much mesmerised with the handling of issues that i cud not relate to other serials anymore....If SGP has this STRENGTH in it...... where has it gone these days??? All blame to one single track and the FIZZ is gone???? 😲😲😲....Agreed sometimes the CVs do think differently from we members but can we take away their credit  off from them that they truly deserved to make SGP the way it is so different from others so easily???

The most anticipated moment is gonna be here today....Romance, enthusiasm is gonna be in the air for Sushaan possibly from today in SGP........but in our forum....but it is allmost NULL......

Did our practical  expectations /comparisons for SGP with OBS become a Taboo for our Forum???

Finally wanna know frankly whether this thread of mine really made any sense as me just poured out my heart today........!

Apologies if misunderstood my intention.....I am in awe with Sushaan..... so pleaz bear with my idiotic attempt to make this thread....If it's that meaningless.....I request the MODS to close this thread......😭
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice and true postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I too felt the same ....but just hoping for good from today's episode that after love blossom spread in SGP then its effect will be reflected in the forum too and we will be again in love with SUSHAAN and will not engage in criticizing Ishaan or Suhana....as both are innocent 😊
Will be back with my comments😊
Very good and much needed post

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Nice and true postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I too felt the same ....but just hoping for good from today's episode that after love blossom spread in SGP then its effect will be reflected in the forum too and we will be again in love with SUSHAAN and will not engage in criticizing Ishaan or Suhana....as both are innocent 😊

Will be back with my comments😊
Very good and much needed post

Hey thanks buddy...πŸ˜ƒ....This forum was our home yaar Himanshu where i was so addicted and kept checking in time to time to see what's happening....Is it not in our hands then to get back the magic in our forum.....??? so poured out my heart..... i was left with no choice but this for our forum.....😭... though my hopes r little.....πŸ˜•
ruchi_mrugjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WONDERFUL post Laxmi !πŸ‘
Just what we needed.... You said it girl... We're really being too critical and analytical which has deprived us of the fun of SGP ! πŸ˜”
Hope we forget all that and start the chapter afresh now that SuShaan are together ! πŸ₯³
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi_mrugjal

WONDERFUL post Laxmi !πŸ‘

Just what we needed.... You said it girl... We're really being too critical and analytical which has deprived us of the fun of SGP ! πŸ˜”
Hope we forget all that and start the chapter afresh now that SuShaan are together ! πŸ₯³

thanks ruchi...... for being here......πŸ€—.....

Naya saal....
Naya Rishtha.....
Ek nayi soch.....
Ek nayi shurvaat........ 
Aavon bhula de hum saare shikve gile.....
Aavon kho jaaye hum Sushaan ke mohobbat mein...... 😍
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
superb post laxmi di...

i wanted to post a huge comment for this....so will be back in the evening....
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont worry laxmi dukh bhare din beete rai bhaiya ab sukh ayo reπŸ˜‰..............but laxmi i am still worried how will i be able to watch that episode when all kasyap clan will shower praises for sona😭

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

superb post laxmi di...

i wanted to post a huge comment for this....so will be back in the evening....

Thanks shwets for your response.....πŸ€—

pal khate nahi khat raha hai..... kab tak baitey karenge hum uss pal ka intezaar......😳
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Dont worry laxmi dukh bhare din beete rai bhaiya ab sukh ayo reπŸ˜‰..............but laxmi i am still worried how will i be able to watch that episode when all kasyap clan will shower praises for sona😭

Acc. to the CVs storyline....if it was not Sona in Kashyap parivaar.....Ishaan wud not have been all this nerdy πŸ˜† and Suhana wud not have been so much concerned......(about him) so Renu....Chal yaar...All bhool-Chook maafi yaar......πŸ˜†...Let's wait for today's IT moment......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Thanks for responding dear.... I am counting the crazy SGPian members for today......🀣Let's get as nerdy as Ishaan and as crazy as Suhana and celebrate......😍
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Hi SGPians......

Sorry Posting this thread with a heavy heart..... I am a bhatakthi aatma in IF these days seeing more critical analysis on the SGP episodes ......I agree forum is for all to express their mind and speak out their views..... I appreciate and respect everyone's views...... Here in SGP forum.....we do agree to disagree too ......!But totally for the past 2 months or so i guess we have been part of only critical analysis if i am not mistaken......!

My only intention to post this thread was for a day (today) whether we can forget we have differences of opinion reg. the Sona track with the CVs and get together to create the MAGIC in our forum which we have honestly lost somewhere due to Sona track??? We all love Ishaan and Suhana pair ...Don't we? Can we see the enthusiasm in them getting united anymore?? The answer is NO. ......All due to our non-acceptance of the Sona track.... Now that it is done and BM and dadaji r def. going ahead with the parivaar attempt of uniting them..... honestly why r we not just accepting to the fact that it is gonna be the repetition of OBS in SGP again ....!

Is it gonna be so difficult to accept Sushaan this way??

There has been numerous threads earlier  appreciating the minute and rare issues being addressed in this serial....Our forum buzzed with positivity and even the critical views were found be quite interesting...... !I have been watching so many serials previously but seeing SGP have been so much mesmerised with the handling of issues that i cud not relate to other serials anymore....If SGP has this STRENGTH in it...... where has it gone these days??? All blame to one single track and the FIZZ is gone???? 😲😲😲....Agreed sometimes the CVs do think differently from we members but can we take away their credit  off from them that they truly deserved to make SGP the way it is so different from others so easily???

The most anticipated moment is gonna be here today....Romance, enthusiasm is gonna be in the air for Sushaan possibly from today in SGP........but in our forum....but it is allmost NULL......

Did our practical  expectations /comparisons for SGP with OBS become a Taboo for our Forum???

Finally wanna know frankly whether this thread of mine really made any sense as me just poured out my heart today........!

Apologies if misunderstood my intention.....I am in awe with Sushaan..... so pleaz bear with my idiotic attempt to make this thread....If it's that meaningless.....I request the MODS to close this thread......😭

You are so cute, Lax. πŸ‘ 

Regarding difference of opinions regarding Sona track, what I can say to you is my love towards you is much much more than my irritation towards Sona πŸ˜† So agreed dear... now onwards even I will not utter about Sona πŸ˜† This way I will make u and Suhana both happy. πŸ˜³

Your thread is not meaningless at all. As usual, it has beautiful meaning. We commented about the current track because we expected a lot from SGP and from our favourite characters. As we Indians are famous for giving "gyan", all of us kept on discussing about how the track would have been made better πŸ˜† This is called "Bolo India Bolo" πŸ˜†

Every serial goes through different phases. I remember even the best serials (which I consider) also had some tracks where all the viewers didnt agree with. But you are right. As long as the essence of the serial is good, we should appreciate their efforts.

So now onwards Jai Sushan πŸ‘ though I feel like telling Jai Suhana just for today because seems she breaks everything in the house πŸ˜† So I would like to say "Way to go girl...." and from tomorrow Jai Sushan.

Great post again. πŸ‘