Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP as OBS or Our expectations???

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Hi SGPians......

Sorry Posting this thread with a heavy heart..... I am a bhatakthi aatma in IF these days seeing more critical analysis on the SGP episodes ......I agree forum is for all to express their mind and speak out their views..... I appreciate and respect everyone's views...... Here in SGP forum.....we do agree to disagree too ......!But totally for the past 2 months or so i guess we have been part of only critical analysis if i am not mistaken......!

My only intention to post this thread was for a day (today) whether we can forget we have differences of opinion reg. the Sona track with the CVs and get together to create the MAGIC in our forum which we have honestly lost somewhere due to Sona track??? We all love Ishaan and Suhana pair ...Don't we? Can we see the enthusiasm in them getting united anymore?? The answer is NO. ......All due to our non-acceptance of the Sona track.... Now that it is done and BM and dadaji r def. going ahead with the parivaar attempt of uniting them..... honestly why r we not just accepting to the fact that it is gonna be the repetition of OBS in SGP again ....!

Is it gonna be so difficult to accept Sushaan this way??

There has been numerous threads earlier  appreciating the minute and rare issues being addressed in this serial....Our forum buzzed with positivity and even the critical views were found be quite interesting...... !I have been watching so many serials previously but seeing SGP have been so much mesmerised with the handling of issues that i cud not relate to other serials anymore....If SGP has this STRENGTH in it...... where has it gone these days??? All blame to one single track and the FIZZ is gone???? ShockedShockedShocked....Agreed sometimes the CVs do think differently from we members but can we take away their credit  off from them that they truly deserved to make SGP the way it is so different from others so easily???

The most anticipated moment is gonna be here today....Romance, enthusiasm is gonna be in the air for Sushaan possibly from today in SGP........but in our forum....but it is allmost NULL......

Did our practical  expectations /comparisons for SGP with OBS become a Taboo for our Forum???

Finally wanna know frankly whether this thread of mine really made any sense as me just poured out my heart today........!

Apologies if misunderstood my intention.....I am in awe with Sushaan..... so pleaz bear with my idiotic attempt to make this thread....If it's that meaningless.....I request the MODS to close this thread......Cry

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 January 2011 at 12:52am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramruchi_mrugjalsargunGarima_04Armu4eva-Pallavi---sree---raiAasma-Sinha18SomerholicGirlmythili2Yashh...111192cherrypansyTani91nami2811YusBeeGurpreetDShwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Nice and true postClapClapClapI too felt the same ....but just hoping for good from today's episode that after love blossom spread in SGP then its effect will be reflected in the forum too and we will be again in love with SUSHAAN and will not engage in criticizing Ishaan or Suhana....as both are innocent Smile
Will be back with my commentsSmile
Very good and much needed post

Edited by Sinha18 - 11 January 2011 at 2:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192-allizwell-mythili2Suchi-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Nice and true postClapClapClapI too felt the same ....but just hoping for good from today's episode that after love blossom spread in SGP then its effect will be reflected in the forum too and we will be again in love with SUSHAAN and will not engage in criticizing Ishaan or Suhana....as both are innocent Smile
Will be back with my commentsSmile
Very good and much needed post

Hey thanks buddy...Big smile....This forum was our home yaar Himanshu where i was so addicted and kept checking in time to time to see what's happening....Is it not in our hands then to get back the magic in our forum.....??? so poured out my heart..... i was left with no choice but this for our forum.....Cry... though my hopes r little.....Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18cherrypansy111192mythili2

ruchi_mrugjal Groupbie
ruchi_mrugjal
ruchi_mrugjal

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
WONDERFUL post Laxmi !Clap
Just what we needed.... You said it girl... We're really being too critical and analytical which has deprived us of the fun of SGP ! Unhappy
Hope we forget all that and start the chapter afresh now that SuShaan are together !Dancing Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192-allizwell-mythili2

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi_mrugjal

WONDERFUL post Laxmi !Clap
Just what we needed.... You said it girl... We're really being too critical and analytical which has deprived us of the fun of SGP ! Unhappy
Hope we forget all that and start the chapter afresh now that SuShaan are together !Dancing Party

thanks ruchi...... for being here......Hug.....

Naya saal....
Naya Rishtha.....
Ek nayi soch.....
Ek nayi shurvaat........ 
Aavon bhula de hum saare shikve gile.....
Aavon kho jaaye hum Sushaan ke mohobbat mein...... Day Dreaming

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 January 2011 at 1:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramruchi_mrugjalSinha18111192mythili2Suchi-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
superb post laxmi di...

i wanted to post a huge comment for this....so will be back in the evening....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-mythili2

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Dont worry laxmi dukh bhare din beete rai bhaiya ab sukh ayo reWink..............but laxmi i am still worried how will i be able to watch that episode when all kasyap clan will shower praises for sonaCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18cherrypansy-allizwell-mythili2YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

superb post laxmi di...

i wanted to post a huge comment for this....so will be back in the evening....
Thanks shwets for your response.....Hug

pal khate nahi khat raha hai..... kab tak baitey karenge hum uss pal ka intezaar......Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

Go to top