India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i have a question? (Page 2)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Well I hope my words will make sense.....
This is one show they r doing together.....in next they'll be with others...so it depends how ppl receive an onscreen couple ......

But I find GC looked as good with Neha Jhulka as Pari also in GHSP.

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i think dd loks perfect with gc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by Maneetkraze

No one in this universe can do what DD has done. She has personified the meaning of SIZZLING CHEMISTRY along with GC!!!!
     wah,wah, kya karara jawab diya.so many hugs to you.HugHugHug i completely agree with you.Big smile
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by Maneetkraze

No one in this universe can do what DD has done. She has personified the meaning of SIZZLING CHEMISTRY along with GC!!!!
agree and that too a big one

U remove one from the equation and the whole chemistry will fraze out. so no, the couple is so hot and happening bcoz of both of them together, can't think of them separated or with other people at least for this show.

gurpreet28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

DD has done full justice to the character of Geet .... i don't think so any other actress could have done the same way she did it .... she is the best choice for geet ....

I have seen many actresses but for the role of geet can't imagine any other actress how gud ever they might be ....

DD has shown a variety of emotions from the beginning of the show ... in the beginning after shooting for a couple of episodes ... she herself told nissar she can't act like geet ,...bcoz it's totally opposite to her nature .... but nissar saw the potential in her & asked her to continue ... so now DD must be really happy bcoz she stayed as per nissar's words & see she did full justice to it ... 

DD & only DD can do it ...  no one else ... can do justice to the role of geet ...

Similarly GC has done total justice to the role of maan ...

The pair GurTi rocks becoz of these two & the sizzling chemistry these 2 share ....

No GurTi ...then.... No GHSP ... we can't imagine any other actors in the place of these two ... If GHSP is in this position it is only bcoz of Guru & DD ... they gave their whole & soul to this show ...Smile 

Love GurTi ... GurTi rocks ...StarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClap

gurpreet28

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
When Drashti went for vacation we couldn't bear even Body Doubles for few scenes. We all eagerly waited for her. That gives you best answer I think. They can look good with others too... but they together creates magic. After started watching Geet I couldn't able to watch any other serial. That's the power of GURTI.

gurpreet28

Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
these roles r only made 4 GC and DD....i cnt imagine Geet nd Maan wid out them..............

gurpreet28

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

First I will give direct answers to ur questions ..

1. No way it is going to hit without DD

2. I don't think so.

3. They are making nice couple for the story line.

When it comes to GHSP, I personally started to watch it just because of Maan aka GC. But as soon I spread my wings over the whole story line, I knew it is not only GC, but also DD is also giving her best for this show. Both the main actors are giving their best for this show and that's why this show is so special and unique. Both are sharing fabulous chemistry as Maan and Geet. That is a major thing for the show.

Without DD, the show will air, but like a dead swan in a lake. DD is the one makes the show alive and GC is helping her to do that. I don't thing GC will be more comfortable with anyone else.

So as a conclusion, I may say.... without Maan, geet will be faded and without Geet, Maan will be faded. But without GC and DD, both maan and geet will be faded. Maan and Geet are born of GC and DD! That's it!!!

gurpreet28

Go to top