Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia8 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

4R ME KARAN TACKER ON TOP POSITION.....................AAP SABHI KO REPLY DETE HO PLZ MERE......KO BHI KOI REPLY BAJE DIJIYE KI .............ETNA EHSAS HO JAYE KI .....I M REALY TALKING WITH KARAN TACKER...............I M ALSO THINK MANY TIMES WHY U R NOT MY.................BCOZ I M UR BIGGEST FAN................AAP SE MIL..................HI NAHI SAKTE THAT'S A PROBLEM...NA  ................

-Harshiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay harshad is #5 and anupriya is #11..want them go up❤️
kirshbb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulation gorgeous angel rati.
maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Love u rat

As a true and loyal fan I am and will always be there to support and encourage you....God bless you rati.

jahan-sb thumbnail

Miss u Rats..Luv U lotsssssssssssss .Luv ur acting ,ur expressions every act of U is Mind-blowing ..Plz come back quickly  in a new show as soon as possible ...U  r simply out of the world.

Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
wohoo Rati @ 3 👏..Only RP has the unmatched popularity to rule and reign even after MJHT went off air. muhaha she is the only celeb from the gr8 mjht cast to make it to top 10..Rightly said by gr8 mag this lady does have the talent and fan following which can make some ppl go green with envy 😉!!:)..Can only pray for all those burning hearts to seek some solace now tsk tsk 😆
U go girl!!- always have proved you are a class apart and never in the usual rat race for limelight 👏😆..cant wait for u to be back ,we fans know you have a good script sense hence ready to wait!😉

Congrats AG,HC and KW !!:)😊😊
tara-TheStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulation angel rati
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1st reaction - angry 😡
2nd reaction - confused 😕
3rd reaction - sad 😭

seriously hate dis ranking.......cnt bliv dt Jenny hs so few comments, she deserves to be on top

jasmen91 thumbnail
God bless you rati.
always.ameen.
dinu-hot thumbnail
Rati you have the prettiest SMILE. Long gorgeous hair. Expressive eyes.. And a VOICE that can make anyone melt..i love u so much 😳❤️