Pakistani Serials

How about, Member Awards?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^ perfect... i know its still not totally alive... bt this too is a way to make this place attractive nd active,,.. hmm??

and perhaps, we cud add things like best _____ fan, die hard _______ fan... etc etc...
wat say?? 😳

Thanks and well if we choose the actors when doing best person a fan then that means we'd have to cover a lot of people. But maybe something along those lines like biggest fangirl/fanboy?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm, no we'll do that of only selected stars... not many :)
we'll decide on what stars we'll do it on...
and i didnt get the biggest fangirl/fanboy part exactly!? πŸ˜• its the same thing ryt?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Hmm, no we'll do that of only selected stars... not many :)

we'll decide on what stars we'll do it on...
and i didnt get the biggest fangirl/fanboy part exactly!? πŸ˜• its the same thing ryt?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜›

Well then it'll have to be selected with a lot of deliberation and by fangirl/fanboy I meant someone who is the biggest fan, be it of any actor/actress. Fangirl tends to refer to a girl who is a big fan of some entity be it actor, actress, show, director, or even things like computers and brands. Fanboy is the male version of fangirl.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good ideas guys.. tell me if u guys need any help..
serendipity. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seert

Well then it'll have to be selected with a lot of deliberation and by fangirl/fanboy I meant someone who is the biggest fan, be it of any actor/actress. Fangirl tends to refer to a girl who is a big fan of some entity be it actor, actress, show, director, or even things like computers and brands. Fanboy is the male version of fangirl.

[size=1] Oho!
LOL i know the meaning of fangirl/boy just askd in wat aspect...
i thot a fangirl at a whole of pak serials...:P it actually meant fr a particular celebrity.. ryt?? πŸ˜›
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh awesome i'm ready to help 'm not active because no one likes Azfar and Neelam like i do but i'm willing to  do everything to help here and if thhere are fan girl awards then i'll surely get Azfar and Neelam fan girl awardπŸ˜‰
Arena: No it doesn't have to be a category...that's what I am saying. Just an award for biggest fanboy/fangirl, and that person just has to be the biggest fan. So okay you can have fans of some actors, and in general just biggest fanboy/fangirl award that goes out to the biggest fan. Make sense?
Also there can be one for best video or rather link updater.

@MewPrincess: Oh you don't have to be a fan of a particular actor or actress to be active. Furthermore this is a discussion forum on Pak dramas, so most of the topics should be on the dramas as opposed to the actors. But in any case, you can discuss on anything related to Pak dramas, be it actors, story, director, or whatever else. Just make sure you follow the rules and start...it'd be great to see more and more people being active and opening topics.
serendipity. thumbnail
ok, i'll be starting with the voting thread tomorrow... =)
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seert

Arena: No it doesn't have to be a category...that's what I am saying. Just an award for biggest fanboy/fangirl, and that person just has to be the biggest fan. So okay you can have fans of some actors, and in general just biggest fanboy/fangirl award that goes out to the biggest fan. Make sense?
Also there can be one for best video or rather link updater.

@MewPrincess: Oh you don't have to be a fan of a particular actor or actress to be active. Furthermore this is a discussion forum on Pak dramas, so most of the topics should be on the dramas as opposed to the actors. But in any case, you can discuss on anything related to Pak dramas, be it actors, story, director, or whatever else. Just make sure you follow the rules and start...it'd be great to see more and more people being active and opening topics.

okay i get itπŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail
Let me get a lil help from a few sig makers too, cz i cant make all the sigs... specially cz im going for vacations! πŸ˜•
Anywayss... i'll see if Sehrish can manage a few sigs along wid Bini and Fizii 😳