Pakistani Serials

How about, Member Awards??

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, its been quite some time since we have been here, forming our little Pakistani Community... and carving a nich  for Pakistan here at India-Forums.
Now that weknow each other well enough.. our favourite actors.. actresses.. Serials and other habits... how about, just to make the forum interesting and Friendlier, lets have an awards ceremony.... particularly members awards, which WILL showcase Celebrity awards aswell [Inspired by what recently happened at the Disney Forum] through voting our celebrities and fellow members get nominated and voted, and 1-2 emerge as winners of the title/award, and they get a gIFT! 😃
Hows that?!?!?
How many people are interested? Please sign up.. as in just post of what you think about the idea... i need about 2 volunteers to help me too, if we carry on wid this after your approval.. so please raise hands on that too!
Thankss! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good idea... 👏
m on for it..
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ thanks :)
Glad :)
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Idea 👏
I am ready for it
Hmm well do we have enough members and enough activity to award members? I suppose we could do it to encourage more posts and get people active.
Nonetheless if these awards are being done then I'm here to help you.
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ I think award ceremonies are better and well enough when there rnt many members.... 😉 if u know what i mean:P 😛
😆 anywayss... thanks for the help ki offer =)
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good ideaa Arena;)
Im all up for it:D
serendipity. thumbnail
Kool, will start wrking on it soon...
Helpersss???
and suggest titles/awards please! 😊
Hmm well going by this thread I think me and Mariam will help you. I don't do sigs but I can help with other stuff...especially the written parts.
A bit confused about the categories b/c I really don't think we have a lot of members and that too very regular ones. But ok how about an award for the best topics, most active member, most helpful member, most insightful member, best sigs, and best updater i.e. written updates?
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ perfect... i know its still not totally alive... bt this too is a way to make this place attractive nd active,,.. hmm??

and perhaps, we cud add things like best _____ fan, die hard _______ fan... etc etc...
wat say?? 😳