ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by farah007

waisey i am also a crazyyyy fan of cricket. despite that i am from pakistan and no paki cricketers playing but i simply loveeeee this IPL stufff!! never missed any season!
ur favorite team ..i can bet its kkr LOLBig smile

na na!! i never liked KKR... its DC or Chennai super kings!!Big smile
kk ..actually most pakistani ..people like srk ..so automatically their fav team is kkr ....LOLLOL
waise any1 for mumbai here ???????
ME !!!!Mumbai Indians Big smile nd then RCB.......
well exactly same her .
me being a mumbaikar so obvious first choice mumbai ..and second was rcb ...but it was cause they had dravid kallis and kumble my fav three players..
now i have to change it ...may ..b csk i like that team from last ipl ..but since they had finals against mumbai ..i went for mumbai Big smile

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
waise i think we need this kind of of topics this certainly helps veecha nad veeya fans to gel quite well together ..its like ..when we talk on uttaran we fight as we have characters to play but 1nce when shooting gets over (i mean we switch to of topics ) we get friendly like actors do ...LOLLOL
waise where is xavi he was the master of coming up with of topics Big smile
dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

yup Sachin is kinda of a demi god and best thing is he's aware of it but still maintains a low profile about himself and i find that the best quality in him besides him hitting sixes to Glenn Mc Gratth's Dancing

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yeah agreed Smile
The day he didn't get picked Everyone kept telling 2nd round nd all that ......But I didn't want it to happen ....First The Franchises will not have money to buy himLOL Nd then Its Sourav ...If at all he'd to be taken he'd have defos be taken in the first shot....If Sourav still wanted to be retain his self-respect (Am I sounding harsh......Ouch) He should have not agreed for that mentor role as well.....What can I say The Past is a Bucket Of Ashes.....!!!!
I liked the way Kumble quit citing administration as a reasonLOLThough true!!!......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

waisey i am also a crazyyyy fan of cricket. despite that i am from pakistan and no paki cricketers playing but i simply loveeeee this IPL stufff!! never missed any season!
ur favorite team ..i can bet its kkr LOLBig smile

na na!! i never liked KKR... its DC or Chennai super kings!!Big smile
kk ..actually most pakistani ..people like srk ..so automatically their fav team is kkr ....LOLLOL
waise any1 for mumbai here ???????
ME !!!!Mumbai Indians Big smile nd then RCB.......
well exactly same her .
me being a mumbaikar so obvious first choice mumbai ..and second was rcb ...but it was cause they had dravid kallis and kumble my fav three players..
now i have to change it ...may ..b csk i like that team from last ipl ..but since they had finals against mumbai ..i went for mumbai Big smile
LOLFirst Mumbai for me because Sachin is there...EmbarrassedThen RCB since it's my place...If I go completely against My ppl will kill me LOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Yeah agreed Smile
The day he didn't get picked Everyone kept telling 2nd round nd all that ......But I didn't want it to happen ....First The Franchises will not have money to buy himLOL Nd then Its Sourav ...If at all he'd to be taken he'd have defos be taken in the first shot....If Sourav still wanted to be retain his self-respect (Am I sounding harsh......Ouch) He should have not agreed for that mentor role as well.....What can I say The Past is a Bucket Of Ashes.....!!!!
I liked the way Kumble quit citing administration as a reasonLOLThough true!!!......
ganguly has not yet given his approval on mentor or has he ????
waise i dont why rcb did not retain kumble he was the most economical bowler in ipl ..and of course an inspirational captain ...he deserved to b dere..
waise i know i supported franchise not picking ganguly but koi karta toh i wanted mumbai ..then we wud have got our fav opening pair sachin and ganguly once again Big smile

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Yeah agreed Smile
ganguly has not yet given his approval on mentor or has he ????
waise i dont why rcb did not retain kumble he was the most economical bowler in ipl ..and of course an inspirational captain ...he deserved to b dere..
waise i know i supported franchise not picking ganguly but koi karta toh i wanted mumbai ..then we wud have got our fav opening pair sachin and ganguly once again Big smile
I think Kumble has 6th senseLOL......Ok srsly Anil had told the day he was elected the KSCA President that he would give his Best in improving K'taka Cricket....He's gonna be more in admin. now on ........Since Srinath is also not available always He will have more responsiblity......
I think there's no confirmation news yet about SG
Yeah It'd have been fantastic to see ST nd SG together........
navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Yes, it's quite an insult for Dravid also to get a team in such low rate than others ... this proves no respect to players as these are business people without emotion ... they don't know power of talent (as thy don't have that) ....

Even I was vouching for MI to go for Ganguly, so that Sachin and dada opens the batting and both their forms last season .. masha allah !!! and guess that was the only team where owners wouldn't have any pressure to make dada captain as Sachin is the captain and dada/ Sachin has great respect for each other .... Moreso .... Sachin (as we have heard) had personally requested Neeta Ambani to please take dada in MI ... she didn't even bothered to listen to Cricket God Sachin .... cruel people .... It's not only insult to Dada .. it's insult to cricket and insult to talent ....

devishree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index