India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

dada THE BENGAL TIGER (Page 4)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
lol, i beg to differ, he may be highest run scorer in last season and caption who took us to  world cup or wat ever , those r past things.. if u keep throwing ur weight around no one likes to take u , and that too ur not dealing with one nation, u got other nations members too

well never been a fan of his , infact i lost interest in cricket way long back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

since you guys are talking bout saurav here's an epi from a show he hosts..my mum loves this..since this is an entertainment based forum..thought of putting it up LOL..waise just so that you know i'm not a fan of saurav..n i Hate kkr for letting us down so bad for 2 consecutive seasons Angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqpiy9sPKNI
koi ni ji ..
i think they will do well this time ..Big smile they have a great team this time Big smile
waise talking abt cricket i and sanayji have utilized atleast  5-6 pages of veeya thread  talking abt cricket LOLLOL
devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i know that this topic will be hot
i think this will be arguing session thanks guys for making it interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, i beg to differ, he may be highest run scorer in last season and caption who took us to  world cup or wat ever , those r past things.. if u keep throwing ur weight around no one likes to take u , and that too ur not dealing with one nation, u got other nations members too

well never been a fan of his , infact i lost interest in cricket way long back
lols some1 agreed to me 
this moment shud b captured veecha and veeya fans agreeing to each other LOLLOL
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
waisey i am also a crazyyyy fan of cricket. despite that i am from pakistan and no paki cricketers playing but i simply loveeeee this IPL stufff!! never missed any season!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

since you guys are talking bout saurav here's an epi from a show he hosts..my mum loves this..since this is an entertainment based forum..thought of putting it up LOL..waise just so that you know i'm not a fan of saurav..n i Hate kkr for letting us down so bad for 2 consecutive seasons Angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqpiy9sPKNI
well video is in bengali kind of difficult to grasp LOLLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

waisey i am also a crazyyyy fan of cricket. despite that i am from pakistan and no paki cricketers playing but i simply loveeeee this IPL stufff!! never missed any season!
ur favorite team ..i can bet its kkr LOLBig smile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
lol, i didnot see everyone responses , else i would have quoted u ankit

well he was good only in season3..... and coming to other matches he is not even in picture, retirement ?>? reallly .......... rolls her eyes , well we have better players like Laxman and dravid babu who will waste balls but still hold respect from everyone unlike SG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index