intruderfast

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by akruz

Saurav Ganguly was the 4th highest run getter in Season 3 of IPL...and he had done some wonderful fielding tooo during this period...I have no idea on what basis have they embarrased a player like Dada by making him part of the auction and never selecting him....IPL 2011 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dada rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When India didnt understand the true feelings of Saurav whenever time and again he was hurt, how will these business minded people understand himAngry

well its a mere co incidence that our thoughts differ on this too Cry
with no offence to dada ..and with no ..intention of hurting his fans sentiments ...i believed that time had come for him to leave ..just like kumble ...kumble  was very smart ..in leaving the auction as he knew that even he might not b chosen  to playCry ..i respect ganguly a lot ..but franchise realized that time has come to move on although he was ..1 of the highest run getter in ipl 3 ..but under his captaincy kkr cud not deliver ..and him being the captain ...the blame was certain to b put on him ...even players like lara ,jayasuraya were not selected ...cause these players r not continously playing and this definately went against them ..even dada increasing his base price ..from 200,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars went against him ...he even had attitude problem which was clearly seen in ipl 2 when he was sacked from captaincy and mccullum was made the captain ...some kkr co -owners even went on to say that he is not a team player ...well i definately respect him but a great player like him  needs to understand when he shud quit to avoid such embarrasement Smile
ankit apparently andar bahut politics hui thi,
2 franchises had assured ganguly that they would pick him up,
so sourav gave his name
but last moment ditch kar diya,
now kkr is giving him a role of mentor after the protests in kolkata
yaa ..anmol i know that ...Big smile
actually m a great fan of his ..i respect him a lot ..but players shud surely quit ..when they r not in prime form ....hayden did not give his name for the auction as he did not perform well in ipl3 and champions league ..a single drop catch ..of laxman ..made  gilchrist  quit cricket ..i believe players shud always leave on high to avoid getting ditched like jayasurya player like him is getting ditched again and again ..and the very respect towards him is diminishing cause he is just not ready to make way for young guns ...
yes i agree,
see kumble,
he has retired and now is a mentor of rcb now.
sourav should have done that earlier, itna humiliationn ahin hota uska.
lara , sourav and jayasuria ne naam deke galti ki,
but really i thought sourav, being an indian would get choosen
yaa thats what i thought ...but u know saurov is not playing regularly now that went against him ..kyunki if laxman can get selected he is a better t20 player than him ..but u know dada has some attitude prob also ..i mean ..he wud have pressurized the owners to make him captain 1nce again like he did in ipl3 ...u cant expect that from poor face laxman can u LOLLOL
naam dada rakha hai toh attitude toh hoga naLOL
haan lax and dravid r low profile ones,
and they r still playing test cricket, so still in demand

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akruz

Saurav Ganguly was the 4th highest run getter in Season 3 of IPL...and he had done some wonderful fielding tooo during this period...I have no idea on what basis have they embarrased a player like Dada by making him part of the auction and never selecting him....IPL 2011 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dada rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When India didnt understand the true feelings of Saurav whenever time and again he was hurt, how will these business minded people understand himAngry

well its a mere co incidence that our thoughts differ on this too Cry
with no offence to dada ..and with no ..intention of hurting his fans sentiments ...i believed that time had come for him to leave ..just like kumble ...kumble  was very smart ..in leaving the auction as he knew that even he might not b chosen  to playCry ..i respect ganguly a lot ..but franchise realized that time has come to move on although he was ..1 of the highest run getter in ipl 3 ..but under his captaincy kkr cud not deliver ..and him being the captain ...the blame was certain to b put on him ...even players like lara ,jayasuraya were not selected ...cause these players r not continously playing and this definately went against them ..even dada increasing his base price ..from 200,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars went against him ...he even had attitude problem which was clearly seen in ipl 2 when he was sacked from captaincy and mccullum was made the captain ...some kkr co -owners even went on to say that he is not a team player ...well i definately respect him but a great player like him  needs to understand when he shud quit to avoid such embarrasement Smile
ankit apparently andar bahut politics hui thi,
2 franchises had assured ganguly that they would pick him up,
so sourav gave his name
but last moment ditch kar diya,
now kkr is giving him a role of mentor after the protests in kolkata
yaa ..anmol i know that ...Big smile
actually m a great fan of his ..i respect him a lot ..but players shud surely quit ..when they r not in prime form ....hayden did not give his name for the auction as he did not perform well in ipl3 and champions league ..a single drop catch ..of laxman ..made  gilchrist  quit cricket ..i believe players shud always leave on high to avoid getting ditched like jayasurya player like him is getting ditched again and again ..and the very respect towards him is diminishing cause he is just not ready to make way for young guns ...
yes i agree,
see kumble,
he has retired and now is a mentor of rcb now.
sourav should have done that earlier, itna humiliationn ahin hota uska.
lara , sourav and jayasuria ne naam deke galti ki,
but really i thought sourav, being an indian would get choosen
yaa thats what i thought ...but u know saurov is not playing regularly now that went against him ..kyunki if laxman can get selected he is a better t20 player than him ..but u know dada has some attitude prob also ..i mean ..he wud have pressurized the owners to make him captain 1nce again like he did in ipl3 ...u cant expect that from poor face laxman can u LOLLOL
naam dada rakha hai toh attitude toh hoga naLOL
haan lax and dravid r low profile ones,
and they r still playing test cricket, so still in demand
well lols ...yaa thats what m saying dravid and laxman r still playing ..the bottom line is ..great player shud realize when he shud quit to avoid such things m sure ..the day sachin realises he is not the best he will quit Big smile
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA.. i thought veer's dadaji is from bengal!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

AHAAHAHAHAHAHA.. i thought veer's dadaji is from bengal!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
lols ..actually ladkon ka topic bahut din baad mila hai isliye me and anmol enjoying the most LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007intruderfast

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Sachin i think is a great human along with being a fantastic cricketer and my favourite...he has always maintained a dignity about himself all through..he was bantered by the media once when he was not in form but he always maintained his cool ...now that's what i call being great Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609ankit_34tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinapandey

Sachin i think is a great human along with being a fantastic cricketer and my favourite...he has always maintained a dignity about himself all through..he was bantered by the media once when he was not in form but he always maintained his cool ...now that's what i call being great Clap
yaa . sachin is the best .but the question is ganguly ko select karna chahiye tha ..kyaa....well i think franchise  took the correct decision 
dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

i dont know much on this but my dad says that he should've opted out himself with grace  and encourage and support the younger ones like kumble ..i came on to this thread and Sachin being my favourite so commented just like that Big smile

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinapandey

yaa . sachin is the best .but the question is ganguly ko select karna chahiye tha ..kyaa....well i think franchise  took the correct decision 
yes but sourav bechara humiliate hua,
franchises ko pehle hi clear cut bol dena chahiye tha,
controversies uska peecha hi nahin chodti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index