Uttaran

dada THE BENGAL TIGER

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is it fair to waste daada ganguly to make out of IPL SEASON ??????😑
TELL ME FRIENDS WAT DO U SAY ................
HE IS THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL CAPTAIN TO HEAD INDIA IN WORLD CUP.......
HAS EVERYON FORGOTTEN THIS..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devisridhar

is it fair to waste daada ganguly to make out of IPL SEASON ??????😑

TELL ME FRIENDS WAT DO U SAY ................
HE IS THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL CAPTAIN TO HEAD INDIA IN WORLD CUP.......
HAS EVERYON FORGOTTEN THIS..........

lols discussing cricket in uttaran forum ....πŸ˜†
i dont think members wud love this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saurav Ganguly was the 4th highest run getter in Season 3 of IPL...and he had done some wonderful fielding tooo during this period...I have no idea on what basis have they embarrased a player like Dada by making him part of the auction and never selecting him....IPL 2011 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dada rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When India didnt understand the true feelings of Saurav whenever time and again he was hurt, how will these business minded people understand him😑

ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Saurav Ganguly was the 4th highest run getter in Season 3 of IPL...and he had done some wonderful fielding tooo during this period...I have no idea on what basis have they embarrased a player like Dada by making him part of the auction and never selecting him....IPL 2011 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dada rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When India didnt understand the true feelings of Saurav whenever time and again he was hurt, how will these business minded people understand him😑

well its a mere co incidence that our thoughts differ on this too πŸ˜­
with no offence to dada ..and with no ..intention of hurting his fans sentiments ...i believed that time had come for him to leave ..just like kumble ...kumble  was very smart ..in leaving the auction as he knew that even he might not b chosen  to play😭 ..i respect ganguly a lot ..but franchise realized that time has come to move on although he was ..1 of the highest run getter in ipl 3 ..but under his captaincy kkr cud not deliver ..and him being the captain ...the blame was certain to b put on him ...even players like lara ,jayasuraya were not selected ...cause these players r not continously playing and this definately went against them ..even dada increasing his base price ..from 200,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars went against him ...he even had attitude problem which was clearly seen in ipl 2 when he was sacked from captaincy and mccullum was made the captain ...some kkr co -owners even went on to say that he is not a team player ...well i definately respect him but a great player like him  needs to understand when he shud quit to avoid such embarrasement πŸ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit_34

well its a mere co incidence that our thoughts differ on this too πŸ˜­

with no offence to dada ..and with no ..intention of hurting his fans sentiments ...i believed that time had come for him to leave ..just like kumble ...kumble  was very smart ..in leaving the auction as he knew that even he might not b chosen  to play😭 ..i respect ganguly a lot ..but franchise realized that time has come to move on although he was ..1 of the highest run getter in ipl 3 ..but under his captaincy kkr cud not deliver ..and him being the captain ...the blame was certain to b put on him ...even players like lara ,jayasuraya were not selected ...cause these players r not continously playing and this definately went against them ..even dada increasing his base price ..from 200,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars went against him ...he even had attitude problem which was clearly seen in ipl 2 when he was sacked from captaincy and mccullum was made the captain ...some kkr co -owners even went on to say that he is not a team player ...well i definately respect him but a great player like him  needs to understand when he shud quit to avoid such embarrasement πŸ˜Š

ankit apparently andar bahut politics hui thi,
2 franchises had assured ganguly that they would pick him up,
so sourav gave his name
but last moment ditch kar diya,
now kkr is giving him a role of mentor after the protests in kolkata
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ankit apparently andar bahut politics hui thi,
2 franchises had assured ganguly that they would pick him up,
so sourav gave his name
but last moment ditch kar diya,
now kkr is giving him a role of mentor after the protests in kolkata

yaa ..anmol i know that ...πŸ˜ƒ
actually m a great fan of his ..i respect him a lot ..but players shud surely quit ..when they r not in prime form ....hayden did not give his name for the auction as he did not perform well in ipl3 and champions league ..a single drop catch ..of laxman ..made  gilchrist  quit cricket ..i believe players shud always leave on high to avoid getting ditched like jayasurya player like him is getting ditched again and again ..and the very respect towards him is diminishing cause he is just not ready to make way for young guns ...
intruderfast thumbnail

yaa ..anmol i know that ...πŸ˜ƒ

actually m a great fan of his ..i respect him a lot ..but players shud surely quit ..when they r not in prime form ....hayden did not give his name for the auction as he did not perform well in ipl3 and champions league ..a single drop catch ..of laxman ..made  gilchrist  quit cricket ..i believe players shud always leave on high to avoid getting ditched like jayasurya player like him is getting ditched again and again ..and the very respect towards him is diminishing cause he is just not ready to make way for young guns ...

yes i agree,
see kumble,
he has retired and now is a mentor of rcb now.
sourav should have done that earlier, itna humiliationn ahin hota uska.
lara , sourav and jayasuria ne naam deke galti ki,
but really i thought sourav, being an indian would get choosen
ankit_34 thumbnail

yes i agree,
see kumble,
he has retired and now is a mentor of rcb now.
sourav should have done that earlier, itna humiliationn ahin hota uska.
lara , sourav and jayasuria ne naam deke galti ki,
but really i thought sourav, being an indian would get choosen

yaa thats what i thought ...but u know saurov is not playing regularly now that went against him ..kyunki if laxman can get selected he is a better t20 player than him ..but u know dada has some attitude prob also ..i mean ..he wud have pressurized the owners to make him captain 1nce again like he did in ipl3 ...u cant expect that from poor face laxman can u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

yaa thats what i thought ...but u know saurov is not playing regularly now that went against him ..kyunki if laxman can get selected he is a better t20 player than him ..but u know dada has some attitude prob also ..i mean ..he wud have pressurized the owners to make him captain 1nce again like he did in ipl3 ...u cant expect that from poor face laxman can u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

naam dada rakha hai toh attitude toh hoga naπŸ˜†
haan lax and dravid r low profile ones,
and they r still playing test cricket, so still in demand
ankit_34 thumbnail

naam dada rakha hai toh attitude toh hoga naπŸ˜†
haan lax and dravid r low profile ones,
and they r still playing test cricket, so still in demand

well lols ...yaa thats what m saying dravid and laxman r still playing ..the bottom line is ..great player shud realize when he shud quit to avoid such things m sure ..the day sachin realises he is not the best he will quit πŸ˜ƒ