Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Is Yuvraaj in love with Vrinda?? (Page 3)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

It probably won't be far when Vrinda threatens to leave the house and Yuvi also says, "If she goes, I'll go as well." LOL

it has already happened shreya Big smile .... yuvi said these same words Day Dreaming after that only vrinda asked him whether he is in love with her Wink

I remember that scene, but it wasn't as filmy or serial like as it should have been. It happens in almost every serial:

Lady Lead: Agar aap sub ko yehi lagta hai ke meri galti hai, toh mein ghar chor ke chali jati hoon.

Man Lead: Agar tum jaoge toh mein bhi jaogan. Tum aisa kuch bhi nahi kar sek the. LOL

It's over used. Ouch

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yes for sure and it seems also....but i love their couples Tongue
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I dont think that he is in her love, to be papa of kid he playing that drama.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
i think he is in love  with her
-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Just stumbled upon this topic of whether Yuvi loves Vrinda? Yes he does.. Maybe not love but he certainly has some feeling for her.
In a particular episode Vrinda pulls Yuvi's cheeks and asks if he has fallen for as he is ready to leave the house with her. He blushes! That is saying something.. LOL
As far as Sandhya is concerned then she belongs with Neeraj, her whole wedding with Yuvraj is a sham. He only married because she was blind!

However, if Vrinda is shown to be Sandhya and her real intentions (of revenge) are not revealed then maybe Yuvi will be Sandhya in a whole new light. Maybe he will realise that she even pretended to be pregnant for his gain so possible love triangle there.

I dont see Vrinda/Sandhya ever falling for Yuvraaj.. Her&Neeraj have too much love between them. :D

I ship Needhya so Yuvraaj maybe another girl with come who is okay with his flaw.??
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yuvraj didn't marry her just b'cos she was blind - he married her b'cos Neeraj loved her, and he wanted Neeraj to create his child, since he obviously couldn't.  That is what was so tacky about this whole deal.  In the process, Neeraj got cheated out of someone he fell for, whom Yuvraj didn't care about, while Sandhya got taken for a big ride, which cost her father his life.  (Incidentally, I now blame Sunita as well as the rest for his death - I mean had he found out later independently, he could have arranged to get Sandhya back, w/ some face saving for the Jagirdars, and given her to Neeraj)

Remember, Sandhya did suggest to Yuvraj that there were other ways that they could have kids, but for Yuvraj, that was just a platform for proving his (non-existant) masculinity, which something like adoption wouldn't have done for him.  While Sandhya was decent w/ him, DK, Pankaj et al, she received no good behavior from them, but once she became Vrinda and summarily yelled @ them, or calls them things like Chicknya, Buddhiya, PK, etc, she gets respected.  So the Jagirdars have received just what they deserved.

Given the scenes yesterday, I think Sandhya would do well to get a real orphan baby, if possible resembling Yuvraj, and give it to him.  Maybe after training him to take care of it, and putting Sunita & Sarla to work babysitting, she should tell him that she's taking a vacation, and go to Mumbai/Pune and plan w/ Gayatri their next moves.   That way, whenever Yuvraj is busted, he'd still be in 2 minds - whether to thank Vrinda for giving him a baby, or cuss Sandhya for landing him in jail.

If she discovers Raghu-bhai, she can even plan w/ him hits on Prabhavati, DK, Damodar, etc and pay him handsomely.  Then start letting the charges against the Jagirdars re-surface, w/ evidence suitably gathered, so that this time, the Jagirdars have no defense against it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minionghotalaz-SilverFlames-

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I don't get it guys.....he is impotent which is possible but apart from that he is totally a man....his looks, behaviour and feelings........i too believe he is in love with Vrinda and will fall for Sandhya as well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I like Dhruv, but honestly, I can't say that he's doing a good job playing a eunuch.  He does a good job playing a villain, getting psyched w/ fear, even showing his happiness but somehow, he's just unconvincing as a eunuch.  In fact, there were some characters in the serial itself who seemed more like eunuchs than Yuvraj - Anand Pawar, the cop friend of Savita, for one.

This is not to dis Dhruv - I admire both him and his acting, just that Yuvraj is unconvincing as a eunuch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion-Wanderer-

Go to top