Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Is Yuvraaj in love with Vrinda?? (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
well maybe kuch kuch hota hai in yuvi's heart for vrinda...Blushing well mama's boy is even ready to go against his mama for vrinda... let's see.

i guess he will fall for her or maybe has already. then later on knowing sandhya's truth, he will feel betrayed & sandhya would then tell him it was how she felt when he betrayed her...Pinch revenge completed!!!

i wonder would there ever be a needhya union coz neeraj is never shown... though i don't mind the yuvsa scenes nowadays... i like yuvi fighting with everyone for vrinda...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I don't blame Yuvraj for falling for Vrinda. She has brought him nothing but happiness to his heart. It would be nice if they ended up together, leaving Neeraj for another lucky girl. Hmm I wonder who that girl would turn out to be? We know for sure that either Yuv or Neeraj will get Sandhya in the end. The appropriate guy to get her seems to be Neeraj, since you have Yuvraj being insane and outbursts rage when he is provoked.

In the beginning of the show Yuvraj was like a perfect match for Sandhya, and he was very gentle with her too. But guess we will find out in the conclusion.

Edited by Subaru537 - 11 January 2011 at 10:55am

-JaZ-

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I feel that Yuvraj is in love with Vrinda. The way he acts around her makes it look like that. Yuvi has picked fights with DK, Sarla, Puru, and now Prabha over Vrinda. It probably won't be far when Vrinda threatens to leave the house and Yuvi also says, "If she goes, I'll go as well." LOL

-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Jas

Would Shyamrao & Gayatri's daughter Priya also come back from the dead? LOL

yuvraj wasnt involved in shyamrao's death Cool .... as for GD's story they can bring any change on it if they have to do it (no need for priya to come alive) ....anything is possible in tellyworld LOL
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Its not....errr....possible.

Maybe he does love Vrinda, but in a platonic manner...as he is barred from any sexual disposition.
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

It probably won't be far when Vrinda threatens to leave the house and Yuvi also says, "If she goes, I'll go as well." LOL

it has already happened shreya Big smile .... yuvi said these same words Day Dreaming after that only vrinda asked him whether he is in love with her Wink
rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Maybe he does love Vrinda, but in a platonic manner...as he is barred from any sexual disposition.

I agree...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by rittu_deep - 11 January 2011 at 11:44pm
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Originally posted by vrinda2010

with me??????????????????(as my name is vrinda)LOL

Vrinda

What a fantastic idea - would you be willing to take him? LOLROFL  That would leave our Sandhya free for Neeraj.

Only thing that Yuvraj will want a baby, but you can take the Jagirdar fortune and go baby shopping in adoption agencies - no need to go through 9 months of labor.  At the end of it all, Yuvraj is happy, while you get to just lay back & enjoy a life of luxury.  Plus you'd have proved his manhood, and he (hopefully) won't kill anyone else LOL

Jas

Would Shyamrao & Gayatri's daughter Priya also come back from the dead? LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

.Vrish.

Go to top