Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Is Yuvraaj in love with Vrinda??

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Is Yuvraaj in love with Vrinda?
I know it is absurd considering the fact that Yuvraaj is neither a man nor a woman...Confused
But Yuvraaj's behaviour towards Vrinda is very different...Even earlier DK accused Vrinda with proof and Yuvraaj got angry with vrinda, still he was not hard on Vrinda as he was on DK when DK was exposed earlier...After that also, somewhere in his heart, he had some faith on Vrinda that she can't do it... He discussed it with Prabhvati also...
I know there is a possibility that Yuvraaj is so concerned about Vrinda maybe just because she will give him a child as Yuvraaj's son...But in my opinion, Yuvraaj's soft attitude towards Vrinda is not just because of this reason...LOLLOLLOL

In 10th Jan episode, Yuvraaj was sooo angry & hystercal on DK that he even threatened to kill DK but when the thought of Vrinda crossed his mind, he suddenly became so calm, soft and caring towards Vrinda...
Even during the beginning of the episode, when DK was pulling Vrinda in the room where all were present, Yuvraaj didn't like the way DK was holding Vrinda's hand...LOLLOLLOL

Yuvraaj thinks more about Vrinda than just as the supposed mother of his to-be born child... It is just my opinion...LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vileesha_786edward420pul18LindaxXxcupidstrike23-sia-KS_Minionghotalaz-JaZ-Preeti.xo

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
If only Sandhya could be cloned to be Vrinda - then the original Sandhya could go find Neeraj, while Yuvraj could have Vrinda.  Only problem - the small matter of the Jagirdars having so many skeletons in their cupboard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
a very good topic created by u rittu ClapClapClapClapClap

one more thing u missed yuvraj blushed Blushing when vrinda asked is he in love with "apun" & most of the times they showed yuvraj smiling at vrinda even when she is not looking at him Blushing ... what u said is right it cannot be just bcoz vrinda is suppossed to be his to-be-born child Thumbs Up ...

it would be a great love story if they show vrinda/sandhya also falling for him Thumbs Up (and yuvraj was affectionate (loved) to sandhya also..had she said this idea of fake pregnancy no problems would have arised between them....sandhya must realise it Cool)....nobody in the tellyworld has ever showed a love story sacrificing the physical aspect of it.... Star

free yuvraj of all murders....servants could be alive (like dk) & what he said to neeraj could be a reel....bring some twists and turns on GD's story and turn GD -ve and free yuvi of that also LOLLOLLOL (am i wishing for too much LOL)

let gunga fall for raghu bhai's sis so that when he regains his memory he would not leave her..... (no offence neerdhya fans....we know it will be neeraj-sandhya at the end LOL) or introducing one real vrinda as i said a few days back would be enjoyable Tongue (sriti has to be in double act)

Edited by --jas-- - 11 January 2011 at 3:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LindaxXxrani-lucki

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

a very good topic created by u rittu ClapClapClapClapClap

one more thing u missed yuvraj blushed Blushing when vrinda asked is he in love with "apun" & most of the times they showed yuvraj smiling at vrinda even when she is not looking at him Blushing ... what u said is right it cannot be just bcoz vrinda is suppossed to be his to-be-born child Thumbs Up ...

it would be a great love story if they show vrinda/sandhya also falling for him Thumbs Up (and yuvraj was affectionate (loved) to sandhya also..had she said this idea of fake pregnancy no problems would have arised between them....sandhya must realise it Cool)....nobody in the tellyworld has ever showed a love story sacrificing the physical aspect of it.... Star

free yuvraj of all murders....servants could be alive (like dk) & what he said to neeraj could be a reel....bring some twists and turns on GD's story and turn GD -ve and free yuvi of that also LOLLOLLOL (am i wishing for too much LOL)

let gunga fall for raghu bhai's sis so that when he regains his memory he would not leave her..... (no offence neerdhya fans....we know it will be neeraj-sandhya at the end LOL) or introducing one real vrinda as i said a few days back would be enjoyable Tongue (sriti has to be in double act)

Yeah...I think that Yuvraaj has SPECIAL feelings for Vrinda (not Sandhya)...LOLLOLLOL
But we are actually waiting for Sandhya-Neeraj union...LOLLOLLOL

pul18

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
with me??????????????????(as my name is vrinda)LOL

LindaxXxpul18

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I think just because he's a eunuch doesn't mean it's not possible for him to have fallen for her :) he might have, and he even blushed when she asked him in one of the episodes, suggesting that you might in fact be right. I don't want to see a Vrinda-Yuvraj relationship though, no way.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

with me??????????????????(as my name is vrinda)LOL

Vrinda

What a fantastic idea - would you be willing to take him? LOLROFL  That would leave our Sandhya free for Neeraj.

Only thing that Yuvraj will want a baby, but you can take the Jagirdar fortune and go baby shopping in adoption agencies - no need to go through 9 months of labor.  At the end of it all, Yuvraj is happy, while you get to just lay back & enjoy a life of luxury.  Plus you'd have proved his manhood, and he (hopefully) won't kill anyone else LOL

Jas

Would Shyamrao & Gayatri's daughter Priya also come back from the dead? LOL

pul18

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yuvi may or may not love Vrinda/Sandhya but our Sandhya is just meant for Neeraj and no one else Day Dreaming
But whats the point if Yuvi is in love or not.. there is no use of his love ..sorry but its the truth...Ouch

desi-gal-SilverFlames-

Go to top