Bandini

Imagine The Fate Of Imagine (Page 2)

bankhan Senior Member
bankhan
bankhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santudi

Originally posted by bankhan

What will be the fate of Imagine without Bandini? In my view this channel will have few talkers. So, please do not end Bandini instead carry on with with new tracks.
Cry

Cryyes we all viewer are requesting you . so please do not endCry
Plz listen us for your sake Imagine Channel too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chand

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
very sad but bandini is ending
...Nahid... Newbie
...Nahid...
...Nahid...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Bandini is ending Ouch the channel is just ridiculous for allowing the 16yr leap, as well as blaming the production house for Bandini's fate, I more blame Imagine as their CVs did nothing to salvage the show in fact they ruined it more.  Now lets see the fate of this unknown channel, Bandini reeled in the viewers seems Bandini will also take the viewers away.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandanitarani

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Cant believe it !!!
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Nahid...

Bandini is ending Ouch the channel is just ridiculous for allowing the 16yr leap, as well as blaming the production house for Bandini's fate, I more blame Imagine as their CVs did nothing to salvage the show in fact they ruined it more.  Now lets see the fate of this unknown channel, Bandini reeled in the viewers seems Bandini will also take the viewers away.

Same happend to Jyoti! Imagine TV should really think what their shows further story is gonna be, and think if this show can bring TRPs. Still I like this channelWink
...Nahid... Newbie
...Nahid...
...Nahid...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
[@ Imagine TV - Good for you - once Bandini is finished, me and alot of people leaving Imagine channel so lets see what fate it has.  SRK new show wont do well, all his shows on TV flopped and why would this one be any different specially when its on an known channel LOL Imagine they deserve it. 

Edited by ...Nahid... - 12 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandanitarani

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Nahid...

[@ Imagine TV - Good for you - once Bandini is finished, me and alot of people leaving Imagine channel so lets see what fate it has.  SRK new show wont do well, all his shows on TV flopped and why would this one be any different specially when its on an known channel LOL Imagine they deserve it. 

A lolt of people ROFL??? 99% of people in INDIA have Imagine TV, because all Hindi Entertainment Channels are available in the cheapest and first pack of TV providers, so many people can not unsuscribe a channel in INDA . When they want to they have to unsuscribe the whole pack. And in the pack all channels like STAR PLUS, COLORS, ZEE, Sony TV, Sahara1 ,Sab tv will be unsuscribed. You might live in USA or Canada. But this does not matter because they TRPs are not counted their, this means that the whole world can watch Bandini but they TRPs are gonna stay the same because just the TRPs in India are counted! And Imagine TV is Europes NO 1 Hindi Channel and not Star Plus, where actually i really like Star Plus. So if you unsuscribe it , this will make no change because they TRPs in India are just gonna be counted

Edited by ImagineTV - 12 January 2011 at 10:40am
...Nahid... Newbie
...Nahid...
...Nahid...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
LOL you do not need to explain how TRPs work, I know that ONLY the masses of India are the only people who contribute towards the TRPs, they are the ones who decide to tune in or not, so its down to them. Bandini was the longest hightest TRP running show for over a year on Imagine and Imagine many time boasted about Bandini in their articles.   I have a couple of friends in the South of India who have to subscribe its not part of their packages, I have asked them and there are many who subscribe in USA to get Imagine live at the same time as India so it is costing them money! most of them subsribed only for Bandini so as there will be no Bandini, it will be bye bye Imagine and they loose out on money there, I know its nothing but those people who did subscribe just to watch Ronit Roy's serial, but think 5cores for SRK and it could be a flop like the rest of the shows hes done on TV LOL Imagine is an uknown channel so if he couldnt make it on the mega channels, how on earth is Imagine going to make it work when theres hardly anyone watching? You love the channel good for you. 

Edited by ...Nahid... - 12 January 2011 at 11:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Go to top