Imagine The Fate Of Imagine - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Bandini is ending  the channel is just ridiculous for allowing the 16yr leap, as well as blaming the production house for Bandini's fate, I more blame Imagine as their CVs did nothing to salvage the show in fact they ruined it more.  Now lets see the fate of this unknown channel, Bandini reeled in the viewers seems Bandini will also take the viewers away.
Originally posted by ...Nahid...

Bandini is ending  the channel is just ridiculous for allowing the 16yr leap, as well as blaming the production house for Bandini's fate, I more blame Imagine as their CVs did nothing to salvage the show in fact they ruined it more.  Now lets see the fate of this unknown channel, Bandini reeled in the viewers seems Bandini will also take the viewers away.

Same happend to Jyoti! Imagine TV should really think what their shows further story is gonna be, and think if this show can bring TRPs. Still I like this channelπŸ˜‰
[@ Imagine TV - Good for you - once Bandini is finished, me and alot of people leaving Imagine channel so lets see what fate it has.  SRK new show wont do well, all his shows on TV flopped and why would this one be any different specially when its on an known channel πŸ˜† Imagine they deserve it. 
Edited by ...Nahid... - 13 years ago

[@ Imagine TV - Good for you - once Bandini is finished, me and alot of people leaving Imagine channel so lets see what fate it has.  SRK new show wont do well, all his shows on TV flopped and why would this one be any different specially when its on an known channel πŸ˜† Imagine they deserve it. 

A lolt of people 🀣??? 99% of people in INDIA have Imagine TV, because all Hindi Entertainment Channels are available in the cheapest and first pack of TV providers, so many people can not unsuscribe a channel in INDA . When they want to they have to unsuscribe the whole pack. And in the pack all channels like STAR PLUS, COLORS, ZEE, Sony TV, Sahara1 ,Sab tv will be unsuscribed. You might live in USA or Canada. But this does not matter because they TRPs are not counted their, this means that the whole world can watch Bandini but they TRPs are gonna stay the same because just the TRPs in India are counted! And Imagine TV is Europes NO 1 Hindi Channel and not Star Plus, where actually i really like Star Plus. So if you unsuscribe it , this will make no change because they TRPs in India are just gonna be counted
Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago
πŸ˜† you do not need to explain how TRPs work, I know that ONLY the masses of India are the only people who contribute towards the TRPs, they are the ones who decide to tune in or not, so its down to them. Bandini was the longest hightest TRP running show for over a year on Imagine and Imagine many time boasted about Bandini in their articles.   I have a couple of friends in the South of India who have to subscribe its not part of their packages, I have asked them and there are many who subscribe in USA to get Imagine live at the same time as India so it is costing them money! most of them subsribed only for Bandini so as there will be no Bandini, it will be bye bye Imagine and they loose out on money there, I know its nothing but those people who did subscribe just to watch Ronit Roy's serial, but think 5cores for SRK and it could be a flop like the rest of the shows hes done on TV πŸ˜† Imagine is an uknown channel so if he couldnt make it on the mega channels, how on earth is Imagine going to make it work when theres hardly anyone watching? You love the channel good for you. 

Edited by ...Nahid... - 13 years ago

πŸ˜† you do not need to explain how TRPs work, I know that ONLY the masses of India are the only people who contribute towards the TRPs, they are the ones who decide to tune in or not, so its down to them. Bandini was the longest hightest TRP running show for over a year on Imagine and Imagine many time boasted about Bandini in their articles.   I have a couple of friends in the South of India who have to subscribe its not part of their packages, I have asked them and there are many who subscribe in USA to get Imagine live at the same time as India so it is costing them money! most of them subsribed only for Bandini so as there will be no Bandini, it will be bye bye Imagine and they loose out on money there, I know its nothing buvet those people who did subscribe just to watch Ronit Roy's serial, but think 5cores for SRK and it could be a flop like the rest of the shows hes done on TV πŸ˜† Imagine is an uknown channel so if he couldnt make it on the mega channels, how on earth is Imagine going to make it work when theres hardly anyone watching? You love the channel good for you. 

I dont like it  anymore!! It is a death channel currently,i have to say and i am not happy that Bandini is ending but it does not have high TRPs.  With the subscription part is that they dont because they dont watch Imagine TV anyway and they dont watch STAR PLUS, COLORS....... they do not watch any hindi channel, so they just watch tamili shows or........ But they know Imagine TV I am very very sureBut it has find huge success in Europe. It is the most watched channel and Bandini and Jyoti were the No1 shows in europe. Already Jyoti has ended and now Bandini will. Star Plus is really trying to be Europe NO 1 Channel and be better than Imagine TV. What channel is in USA the No 1 channel????