Bebo shud b slapped:-(

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi. After watching yesterday's epi i think it's the high time 2 give bebo slaps. She is now crossing all limits. We know that amrit is behaving like this as he was given injections by viju but what's the problem of bebo. she has started  behaving like a psycho.all the time she bhaves so odd that any1 will have doubt on her.so, what's amrit's fault 2 doubt on her?In that epi bebo's parents & even arjun also forbade her 2 go 4 ria.But the great my foot bebo has 2 poke her nose in every petty matter.Bebo atleast shud have listened 2 her parents & arjun as they r much older n experienced than her & if they r forbidding her 2 these things she shud listen them.But she was bhaving so irritatingly in yesterday's party i felt like giving her tight slaps which will bring her sense.

I know bebo loves ria a lot but it doesn't mean that bebo forgets about her real family n hubby.bebo is  doing so many mistakes bcoz of her nose poking attitude so she will have 2 repent 4 her whole life 4 this. She will not mend her ways until amrit insults n taunts her.And bleive me when amrit will insult bebo i won't feel any sympathy 4 her bcoz she deserve this.

and my thought about ria's kidnapping is that may b cv's r trying 2 make ria ambo's adopted daughter n they will show arjun dead after this track's ending. May b ria will paired with puppy(Gursheel's son).But if this really happens i'll b happy bcoz atleast we'll b able 2 see 2 kids cute love story as cv's r not in a mood 2 show ambo love story.LOL. πŸ˜†    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear finally u've told what was in my heart.😊I was  supposed 2 post the topic but i was busy.Anyways after watching yesterday's epi i can now openly say.................
                                       BEBO I HATE U

Her behavior was so bad in yesterday's epi.What can she do on whole kidnapping?Why she have 2 poke her noes? I know she had spent so many day's with Ria and now she loves her.But how can she forget her own hubby?Isn't this is so unfair with Amrit.She understands the pain of her family,Arjun n Ria but Amrit?What about him?We know that Amrit behaved so rudely with her n now she thinks that he is not well.But now when Amrit is behaving so cutely with her how can she do so unfair with him?

And i'm absolutely agree wid u that her family and even Arjun forbidden her 2 go but she?My question is why she have 2 ignore her  hubby n go 2 Ria?Why?Whatever Ria is but Amrit is her own hubby whom she loves most.Sorry 2 say but after watching yesterday's epi i think Bebo loves that Khanna family more than her own family.I thought Arjun will take advantage of that but now he also don't want 2 take Bebo's help.But bebo is ruining her own life.Even now i hate her so much so what will Amrit do?She is pressuring him 2 do this things.

Oh i felt so bad 4 Amrit when he heard that Bebo is gone.He even heard that her own parent's were stopping her but she left?Ah i don't know but this is much.I can't bear 2 see my Amrit more crazy 4 that girl's foolish acts.And yeah Bebo should b slapped n not only one time she shud b slapped hundred times.

And and and I also think that Ria will b adopted by AmBo.And i'll b so happy if they show us RiPpyπŸ˜† (i've also given them a name) story.πŸ˜†

Sorry if i told that much but truly now i'm feeling relived.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by princessdoll - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
While watching yesterday's episode I didn't even understand what was Bebo's necessity of Bebo's presence when Arjun was giving the money to Viju? She won't get out of the car any way. Then why the hell did she leave her husband and go to Arjun. She is behaving as if Amrit has kidnapped her and Arjun is her real husband and Riya her real daughter. I just hate the frequent saying by Bebo "Riya meri beti jaisse hai". For someone who have no relation towards her she is destroying her real relationships.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mere khayaal se bebo paagal ho gaye hai, sorry i shouldn't say this but she is behaving like this. i can understand her feeling for ria, but how can she forget her husband, this is too much, aisa thore hi na hota hai, bebo is ruining her life with her own hand.

but i won't only blame bebo, its also amrit's fault too, i know viju had poisoned his mind against bebo, but still he should try to know the truth na, well if bebo went out at late night then he should have followed her and find out what does she really do at this late night, Amrit knows that she meets arjun, but he still should follow her and see what she do with him.
Both r ruining their lives with their own hands.

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hooo... I was also very angry at Bebo after watching the episode but everyone here has already spilled all the angry beans at Bebo so I dont think I need to add any more but I'd still say that it is abnormal for Bebo to do all this n ignore Amrit coz he has returned from the dead.
Jis pati ko aap mara hua samjho or woh lot aye to kisi patni ko pati k ilawa kaise kuch soojh sakta hai... huh ?

And Afee u r rite, Amrit shud hav atleast followed her, his staying home n getting angry doesn't make sense at all. And insted of inquiring about his family from GG, he is paying heed to wat they r saying.... gggrrrrrr....
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since Bebo's phone fell in to the fire in yesterday's episode I'm sure the CV's would waste more time on Bebo's struggle to take Arjun to hospital and inform others about the accident. In the mean time Amrit would be boiling with anger. How nice it would have been if he had followed Bebo and known all the truth about Viju. Just don't know what the CV's are up to.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG how and when will all the things gonna be fine, i can't take all these nonsense anymore,
bebo is being soo stupid and ignoring Amrit and making his doubt true, and on the other hand amrit is only suspecting bebo. if he really have doubt on his wife then he should ask why did she deceive him and had affair with arjun. but no what he has been only doing is believing on what viju said.