Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Pinjra - New serial (Page 5)

akshay14 IF-Dazzler
akshay14
akshay14

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenaphadnis

as expected tatya started playing dirty games...Angry.i fear  he might abduct aanandi and does n't let veer to knw abt aanandi'swhere abouts...and here narayani and akka  have also some big plans to harm aanandi...i hope this doesn't strech too long and hope veer comes to aanandi's rescue...

As usual not so easily veer + anandi... otherwise serial be over so soon... they will keep it stretching with new games with additional spices of "tatya" & "nagnath"...so be ready LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129

veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
welcome Akshay!!!!!...diss join kelya baddal...yes u r right...serialwale r going to bore us by streching it...otherwise as u said verr +aanandi is the end of serial...lets see hw they sustain the interest of the viewers...bt overall Pinjara as of now is interestng to watch...
Naganaath is like Parashu in Kunku...tatya role is also solid...
Veer(Bhushan Pradhan) is dashing...and the new girl is also cute...
Bhargavi is excellentClap...

bagu kuthe aahes?...tujhi vaat bagtoy amhi ikdeSmile,,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906akshay14

akshay14 IF-Dazzler
akshay14
akshay14

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

welcome Akshay!!!!!...diss join kelya baddal...yes u r right...serialwale r going to bore us by streching it...otherwise as u said verr +aanandi is the end of serial...lets see hw they sustain the interest of the viewers...bt overall Pinjara as of now is interestng to watch...
Naganaath is like Parashu in Kunku...tatya role is also solid...
Veer(Bhushan Pradhan) is dashing...and the new girl is also cute...
Bhargavi is excellentClap...

bagu kuthe aahes?...tujhi vaat bagtoy amhi ikdeSmile,,,,,

Thanks veena...keep posting ...Big smile

Yes I agree.. Nagnath is like parshu in kunku.. he had some good funny dialogues to entertain..tatya has given fair justice to his role and made it more intresting to watch... n overall serial seems ok comapred to others...Big smile ( However I never got why akka is only ruling on that home and why her husband is so helpless even he is the owner...)  anyways...Lets see how it goes ...

Edited by akshay14 - 06 May 2011 at 1:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yeah that part me too didnt understand as to why akka is behaving like as if she is the boss of the household...btw missed seeing today's episode and tomm also will not be able to see...so veena pls agdi brief madhe episode chi story saang, okay? thanks in advance Smile   and yeah...veer-anandi love track will meet its share of hurdles...only hope the makers wont make the journey boring for us viewers.Wink
veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
...hi...vidya...aananadi che baaba ws in so much love with her mother(i.e.chandrakala...laavani dancer)...and ws so engrossed in his own world...so he didn't bother abt managing his house and buisiness...and what i think is his marriage to akka ws against his wishes...so as u knw akka is very dominating and took hold of Shelar wada...and since her marriage she is taking care of everthing...and till date nobody dares to go against her wishes...and she has got hold on everthing...even that Naaganath listens to her without saying a word!!!!Ouch...

in yest epi didn't happen much...as u must be knowing that aanandi has come to know that tatya and akka have araanged naarayani's marriage to veer...and she is in lot of pain,,,...and says sobbing  that veer is only hersCry...and in btw that stupid asst of tatya comes and misguides her by sayng that veer has called her urgently and poor narayani believes him and to her shock tatya comesover and warns narayani and as u knw he is a big dramebaaz and scares her by saying that if she doesn't leave veer ...then akka will deffly target veer and might kill him and says it won't be big deal for akka as she had done such things pastShocked...and aanandi doesn't say a word...
and here in wada akka is furios and restlessly waitng for narayani to come home...

lets see what happens in today's epi...they shown in precap that akka is very angry on aanandi and shouting at herAngry...(u must be knwing that aanandi is the daughter of akka's husband and chandrakala..and aanandi doesn't knw abt this)...

vidya0906

krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

...hi...vidya...aananadi che baaba ws in so much love with her mother(i.e.chandrakala...laavani dancer)...and ws so engrossed in his own world...so he didn't bother abt managing his house and buisiness...and what i think is his marriage to akka ws against his wishes...so as u knw akka is very dominating and took hold of Shelar wada...and since her marriage she is taking care of everthing...and till date nobody dares to go against her wishes...and she has got hold on everthing...even that Naaganath listens to her without saying a word!!!!Ouch...

in yest epi didn't happen much...as u must be knowing that aanandi has come to know that tatya and akka have araanged naarayani's marriage to veer...and she is in lot of pain,,,...and says sobbing  that veer is only hersCry...and in btw that stupid asst of tatya comes and misguides her by sayng that veer has called her urgently and poor narayani believes him and to her shock tatya comesover and warns narayani and as u knw he is a big dramebaaz and scares her by saying that if she doesn't leave veer ...then akka will deffly target veer and might kill him and says it won't be big deal for akka as she had done such things pastShocked...and aanandi doesn't say a word...
and here in wada akka is furios and restlessly waitng for narayani to come home...

lets see what happens in today's epi...they shown in precap that akka is very angry on aanandi and shouting at herAngry...(u must be knwing that aanandi is the daughter of akka's husband and chandrakala..and aanandi doesn't knw abt this)...

ROFL KV nantar kiti divasani itakai mothi post disali forum var...

vidya0906

veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
kay ga bagu...pinjara baghat nai ka?...only one line opinion ...that too on my postWink...
hoga kv nantar...veer/aanandi chi romance and the story takkar ki lagi
ani sagle characters r in sync with the story(as of now...nantar story kasa develop hoil mahit nai)

once the interest is lost...there won't be any enthu to write...its ok...
diss join keli tar maja yeil...karan ur posts r always fun to read...khoop gammatshir lihatesSmile

ne ways back to the yest epi...aanandi is stiil in pain and continuously crying remembering what tatya has said and thinks(stupid girl) that its better to go away from veer...doesn't want to put veer's life in danger...and here gulab informs Gorakh abt the developments and asks him to come home immediately...Gorakh is one such person in the Shelar Wada who speaks what is right and not scared of anybody and does fair judgement...nw for aanandi Gorakh kaka is the only hope!!!

in the precap its shown that cunning akka is planning to get married aanandi to her body guard Vishnu...Angry...(Oh God!!!!...please save aanadi)...vidya...if aanadi gets married to that vishnu...i will stop watching pinjara...Unhappy...

vidya0906

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hey veena thank u so much for the lovely updates...sorry late reply kele mi...actually got the comp to myself just now...and yeah first of all Happy Mother's day to u, bagu, vini, sony.  

ok so itka sagli ghadle...and dont worry veena, anandi wont get married to that vishnu...gulab will come to know of it and will do something...ani ho mahith aahe ki anandi is akka's hubby's daughter...even gorakh knows abt it i think...

ani kaay ga bagu, khoop hasu yete ka tula? hey come on tu pan join kar na discussion madhe...interesting aahe serial...

Go to top