Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulvasudha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Vidya, barobar, Aryan changla dakhwla aahe yat aani to tya Anandi chya premat aahe.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh ok...thanks vasu.....ani aryan khoopach dashing distoy hyaath....aaj pan pahila mi...liked it....anandi is a dumb character....ganya ekdam smart aahe....he can understand what aryan wants to tell her, but not she.....anyways, now some big misunderstanding is going to take place......btw, all kunku actors are there here....that jana kaka is also there....i think he is aryan's dad in this....and he thinks that aryan likes narayani (that akka's girl), so he will be asking for her hand in marriage for aryan 😕
veena0129 thumbnail
hi...Vidya ani  Vasu...malahi aanandi ani eer ( i mean veer) chi jodi lai jhakaas vaate😛!!!!.
  even in kunku i  liked  Aryan...ani ata to hya serial (pinjara) madhe khoop dashing vaatto...
baghuya hw their romance shapes up...and hw they sustain the interest of the viwers...

vidya0906 thumbnail
hi veena nice to see u on the forum after such a long time...how r u?  and yeah, me too like the veer-anandi jodi (and that song that's played everytime they go into their dream world is just superb..."man udhaan vaaryache")...but hard times for the love birds...will be interesting to see if veer will stand up for his love...i also like bhargavi's role...she is real good as gulab...avadli mala tichi acting...lai bhaari aahe...tyancha pan navra-bayko cha jodi mast aahe agdi...i really look forward to this serial...this is the only one that i am watching for now...kunku is just not watchable now...ekhadya bhagyalaxmi tari interesting aste kadhi kadhi but not kunku...its really gone out of track now...god knows why they are not ending that serial?????????
veena0129 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊😊hi...vidya...me too very happy to seeu here...yes...after a long a time on Zee Marathi Pinjara appears to be interesting( as of now)...we r meeting after a long time...how r  u? and a big warm 🤗 to u...after kv all of  us have lost day -to-day touch...otherwise  we used to be so eager and curious to give our opinions on each and every move of kv...oh! my God how were those days na?...supports of other ZM serials used to really get jealous of us...i mean kv fans...KV had really become a epic for all of us...still it is in the sweet memories of us...
i also like all charcters in pinjara...and as u said Bhargavi has acted so well and looking so slim and trim...hope the serial continues for lontime and again both of us again will have great time on forum...and hope all our kv friends will be back giving their opinions too😊😊...
wat say Reshu...Sachin...Winni...Trups...if i have missed out on any body ...pls excuse me...
vidya0906 thumbnail
hey veena, sorry ga, mi kaal aalich naahi forum var...actually now my younger one's exams all are over na...whole day she is on the comp...and my nephew also stays with me now...he has now gone to the 12th...both of them having hols now...so i dont get to sit on the comp much...thodi vel milte that i just chk my mail or fb...anyways, aapli kv friends na ha serial avadli naahi vaattha...none of them are there here😭...bagu la khechun anayla pahije ithe😆   

well udya anandi la kalte ki veer's parents have come to fix veer-narayani match...radte khoop gulab samor ani mhante ki veer fakth maajha aahe and that narayani is listening to it with a big face...god she is such a pain...such a swollen face she has...anyways...love story madhe adchani naahi tar majja naahi...lets see what happens😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
V KV people are not watching Pinjara yaar...😆...so not commenting...😆 bt v miss you all🤗
veena0129 thumbnail
hoga...vidya...both of them r in somuch love...bt akka ani tatya la baghavat nai...ani aaj aanandi la kallay ki akka ni narayani ch lagna veer shi tharlayand as u said poor narayani is in somuch pain and she pours her heart out infront of gulab(its shown in recap that tomm its going to be aired)...
its really not going to be easy for aanadi and veer...lets see how story goes forward...

its really diff to get hold of comp during holidays...the same thing is at my place also...
bt still will be in touch whenever possible😊...
veena0129 thumbnail
...aga ...reshu...apli devu ani viks khoop mothe jhalet ata...along with keeping their sweet romance in the memory support our narayani ani veer 's also☺️...without our kv frnds how we r going to take our diss forward...plsss pinjara bagh ani amala join ho 😊...

ani  vidya...ho...sachin...winni...trups...bagu...saglyanna khichun anuya apan😃...kharach maja yeil...

veena0129 thumbnail
as expected tatya started playing dirty games...😡.i fear  he might abduct aanandi and does n't let veer to knw abt aanandi'swhere abouts...and here narayani and akka  have also some big plans to harm aanandi...i hope this doesn't strech too long and hope veer comes to aanandi's rescue...